This is the Chewie from untitled Han Solo film

>this is the Chewie from untitled Han Solo film
How does it make you feel?

I can't believe there are people who want to see this movie. No one in real life is talking about it but on the internet seems everyone's excited I just don't get it guys I don't get it. Feels fake.

Looks like Jack Link's Beef Jerky product placement.

I hope Bryce has a cameo

it's because, by and large, people that take to the internet to form opinions are just blobs ready to take the shape of the newest fad/trend/marketing. you'll find these people with pop culture related stickers on the back of their hondas and having fun with their friends going to see the newest marvel movie

Why does Chewie look like a tranny?

Did they try to make a "young Chewie?" Holy shit

I wanna shove my face right up in dat ass

>1 ticket for Untitled Han Solo Movie please.
What the Fuck was Disney thinking?

Most transgenders you don't even notice in your day-to-day life because they blend in so well.

Ron Howard is maybe the least interesting American director of the past 3 generations. Speaking purely stylistically, he has nothing. He's a blank canvas. He should have made his name directing mid-2000s network television, not big budget movies.

I just want to give out about Ron Howard. I have no interest in Star Wars really.

(you)

rush and frost/nixon are better than any of your favorite films
eat shit twerp

I guess Chewie isn't like most trannies then

Then why say he looks like one

Chewie is Finnished

They gave it to the safest guy possible. It's damage control obviously. Kennedy has a working history with him and Howard is more than happy to play ball, that's what he does on most of his movies anyways. He's a people pleaser. Boring af.

So glad I grew out of starwars.

I wonder if it was always this way, the greek watching edipous, the germans highclass watching beethoven. the roman watching the gladiators being killed.
almost all of them normie plebs following the trends

>1 ticket
I hope you won't be that weirdo and go with a friend or two like everybody else.

This. It's really a relief looking at what's going on and what Disney's corporate death claws are doing with it. Everything has a faint smell of sulfur and death now.

It doesn't count as growing out of it when the new movies simply suck and do nothing new.

[Citation Needed]

This. Friendly reminder that 1 in 2 people are pre op trannies.

Stop this. Now.

Ron literally has no control over the film at this point, they just had to attach a recognised safe name so the entire film doesn't self-destruct

Stop whining

HOLY SHIT
IM literally CUMMMMING from a pic of a middle aged woman in jeans

virgin

kek watch more films scrub

Why does everyone need an origin story.... just let the characters be what they are and do something new for once already. fucking hell.

>Why does everyone need an origin story
Exactly... i mean, they are about to take the most beloved character in the franchise and dispel that cool mystery around his criminal past by showing everyone exactly what happened instead of letting the audience fill in Han's backstory with their own wild imaginations. And its probably gong to be filled with a bunch of noble bullshit so we end up with a good guy by the end of the movie instead of the shady asshole he was at the beginning of Ep IV

A lot of the internet these days is fake people making fake comments, most of the time to support fake marketing campaigns either directly or indirectly.