Look, children, it's a falling star. Make a wish

Look, children, it's a falling star. Make a wish.

>talking shit on based Spade

This joke would have been funnier when he wasn't completely irrelevant.

spade is based though

>they are after me lucky charms!

How is he Based? Genuinely curios btw.

I've always assumed he was a little cunt that needs a punch.

Doesnt he have a 22 or 26 yr old GF? More like OP is getting cuckd.

>OP's face finding out

>a 22 or 26 yr old gf makes you relevant
Sup Forums intellectual

Carr roasted him pretty well

>Thinking not having a lot of money early in life you can retire modestly and take care of a cute girl.

>Not remebering based Mel and waifu.

You should try get a decent job. decent income. Oh ya you don't have that but you envy it.

>Being born, still doesn't know about Playboy Old as Fuck Stan Lee with girls.

Doesnt he have a movie about becoming irrelevant?

I live next to his mom, they are based republicans so he probably doesnt get any work because of that

leave kino to us

Literally who ?

He marched at a counter-BLM protest and said they deserved to be locked up in an interview.

>Thinking not having a lot of money early in life you can retire modestly and take care of a cute girl.
What did he mean by this ?

Based David 'Day of the rope' Spade

He was pretty funny on SNL, he was pretty funny as part of a comedic duo with Chris Farley. But after his stint on SNL was over and Farley died, he never really again found his place in modern television/movies.

I'm aware he did a couple of low rated sitcoms and a few movies after, most notably Joe Dirt, which I didn't find funny at all. But there were a few points where were jokes that were potentially funny and they'd cop out of it at the last minutes making it so the joke doesn't land as solid. Like that bit where he finally fucks his crush and says, "say you're my sister!" That was a hilarious moment and then Joe immediately cops out and says he made that part up. Most of the jokes are like that.

He like most of the early 90s SNL alums could have had a long fruitful career if they simply picked their roles better, but you can only make so many stink bombs in a row before Hollywood gives up on you being marketable.

>cropping out the huge titted jewish slut that "i cant believe shes 14L!OL!OL!"
that little slut is being passed around so much that even d-listers get a piece

Probably would desu

HAha epic xD so based

Why do people who like Trump have such bad taste?

David Spade's only good movie is The Emperor's New Groove.

>Drumpf

What has that got to do with anything?

what would happen if some 20+ famous actor or musician just started publicly dating her?

Would the police get involved or would their star power let them get away with it?

i thought that was simon pegg

>what would happen if some 20+ famous actor or musician just started publicly dating her?

she only fucks black guys

and no, they wouldn't care. I mean they would report on it but they wouldn't criticize it.