How did she suddenly become an expert assassin at the beginning of Season 7?

How did she suddenly become an expert assassin at the beginning of Season 7?

didn't you see all those times she practiced assassination in the house of black and white baka

She spent the entire last season training how.

She's my favourite character in the books, in the show shes just an ugly, cringey, psychopath

and failed.

Her time as a blind beggar taught her everything she needed to know

How many of these threads do you need? Is it ironic shitposting? You're tourist cancer.

my mum drank heavily while pregnant with me!
RAUGHHHH!!!!!

It's even worse in the books.
It's just not a particularly well-written character, and it's made worse when you have to actually watch in on screen, and see it progress past the point where the author no longer had material for the show to be based off of.

Faceless Men have high standards and Westerosi are easy to assassinate.

>didn't you see all those times she practiced assassination in the house of black and white baka
No I didn't. I saw scenes of her sweeping floors. I saw scenes of her fighting with a stick. I don't remember a single scene of her being taught any assassination skills.

I unironically like Arya, but I will be kind of upset if she doesn't die before the end.
I see essentially no chance for her or Cersei. It just wouldn't make sense in the narrative for either to survive, without a major character shift like the Hound had, and there isn't time for that.

she flunked out on purpose

she has issues killing people she doesn't want to kill

in the books they take the time to show her learn about poisons, disguises and acting though

ya know faceless assassin shit, not this terminator bullshit

son, she's gonna fuck off with Gendry at the end of it all

unless D+D are sadists and have him already hooked up with someone else

Very true. Sad too, since she is probably the most memorable character of the show.

Save for the Hound of course.

>It's even worse in the books.
no it's not. what are you talking about you retard.

in the books so far all she has done is poison some dudes and go blind for a while.
she doesn't instantly become able to change her face. someone else has had to do it for her.

Nigga, the uggo bitch poured poison in flask. But you're a little bitch Ain't ya? Bitch spent two years with those ninja niggers so killing Frey fags wouldn't be hard now would it? But you bitch niggers just like to bitch ain't that right Booyega?

>kill all the Frey men
>Frey women come back for a vengeance

do you think she morphes into juns new love interest at the end of the season to get fucked by him? in the books, they had a *very* close relationship, i think.

at a waaay younger age, and in even more unbelievable manners

Arya in the books is just bad writing, user. You can only do so much with something that's already bad in its original source material

Never read the books but I imagine the whole face swapping thing is easier in them however in the show they really seem to struggle portraying exactly what is going on, more often than not actually cutting away from the face swap which is jarring given the show seems to revel in how little it cuts away from other things in an attempt to be seen as realistic.

She'll be bent over the Iron Throne getting pounded by Gendry at series end.

I suspect it may have been all the blind ninja training

Her times in House of Black & White with the Kindly man were comfy.

I don't remember it fully, did she go back to see the faceless man after killing the waif?

She teleported to walder frey somehow.

She's a female character.

I'll tell you why...
Arya Stark is dead.The Waif has took her face after the confrontation in the alley

but there was some scene with her and the faceless man where he acknowledges she passed, but then she decided she didn't want to give up being Arya? I assume he set her up with a boat ride after that.

Yes, she went back to the temple to confront Jaqen H'ghar about this whole "did you send the waif bitch to kill me boohoo Jaqen u so mean" bullshit and finally went "le girl is from winterfell and is going home"