youtube.com/watch?v=rrcEZZjN0QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm not looking for anything serious
>ok
>we should just be friends
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU LEAD ME ON
he deserves to be alone

>t. never had gf

Summer lied about meeting some rando in a coffee shop and actually went back to the puma

>mfw everybody keeps telling me that I look like that guy in this movie

Is this good or bad? I haven't seen it because I know I'll get uncomfortable knowing that...

Joseph Gordon levitt is pretty good looking. They're probably not saying anything meant to reflect on your character, this is just a popular movie he's in.

it's good, my little robot friend

Have you ever had a girlfriend before, user?

>I posted a good angle on /soc/ and got JGL a few times

nice autism there

It's weird, lonely guys either hate this film or go on and flagellate themselves to it, Tumblr/feminist types either hate it because they think it's on the side of the guy and that the girl is an asshole, or love it because it portrays an arcytypical hero of male focused rom-coms somewhat negatively and they have a weird hatred for guys like that for all sorts of bullshit reasons.

But I thought it played it down the middle, they were both in the wrong; he projects all this stuff onto her because she's cute and she kind of wants him around to give her attention while she's not in a relationship.

I think it's pretty good at looking at how girls like zooey deshisgzel(sp?) are in real life also, cute but see themselves as a 'prize' for the right guy, endearing but also flakey and passive in a princess kind of way.

Nah, it was people irl that recommended me this movie

I'm not stupid enough to post my pic in Sup Forums.

Agreed. I think the character of Summer was enigmatic and underdeveloped on purpose. Tom sees her as this perfect match for him but the audience isn't really sure why since we don't find out much about her.

What was the real reason she fell out of love with him?

Wtf me too

She was never in love with him, she used him while she was lonely and ditched when she found just the right cock.

Like a whore version of Goldilocks.

Good movie. I liked that it was shot and set in Los Angeles without the usual scenery we're used to in movies. At first I thought it was supposed to be Chicago or something.

no, i did kiss like 7 women but ive never been in anything serious
the longest i lasted was 3 months, then they asked me to be friends
i dont fucking honestly know what to do anymore i mean
>see some grill i dont give a shit about interested in me
>i think she likes me (this isnt a delusion i clearly tell she is, objectively speaking)
>try to make a step
>she isnt interested anymore, somehow
>get sadden asf, i cant forget her
>four months later
>repeat
it's an endless circle, ill never find my autumn

>try to make a step
>she isnt interested anymore, somehow

EVERY FUCKING TIME REEEEEEEEEEE

This. If you unironically identify with the male character, you completely missed the point and need psychiatric help

I never even liked that thing anyway, just..keep it away from me.

Zooey Deschanel is an odd one. She's objectively pretty but I don't find anything about her to be sexy.

She actually did nothing wrong at the start of their fwb "relationship" though. She was straightforward and said she didn't want a relationship and he was a fool for getting angry when she didn't want one with him. Her being "passive" was completely reasonable considering the reality of the situation.

What a lot of people ignore is that later in the movie she actually is a bitch when she invites him to her engagement party without telling him what it was knowing he was too stupid to be emotionally detached with her.

worst shit im entering to that phase again, and i can already feel the inevitable denial

>when she invites him to her engagement party without telling him what it was
this
there was no respect neither moral sense nor ethic from her when she did this, knowing his feelings
good people wouldnt even do this to their worst enemies, yet she got away with this giving no fucks to him

You don't have to like it to be able to relate to it. That's why I like to recommend it. Everybody expects a random, lightweight romcom by default, then most get up from the couch with mixed feelings. Needless to say, people with low emotional intelligence might would like to avoid this.

I actually liked this movie.

WRONG!

My story is that I first met my girlfriend when we were 10 and we were in a relationship with each other when we turned 13.

She had to move to another place when we turned 15 but we still had contact with each other in the form of e-mail. We promised to ourselves and to each other that we will call it quits until we meet again.
While we were apart from each other, she had a few guys who soon became her exes, and I had so many exes that I lost count of them a long time ago.

We reunited just two years ago and our relationship is still going smooth and strong to this very day.

Also, people say that my girlfriend kinda looks like Zooey Deschannel.

it was a pretty mediocre movie. i didnt find it emotionally appealing and the other aspects were objectively average to bad

how the actual fuck did you do it? your life is a literal fairytale, im jelly asf
both of you must be beautiful as fuck, thats the only reasonable reason you kept contact each other after so many years
pretty people dont have these kind problems

One time we were tripping on cid and trying to find a movie to watch, one dude insisted we watched this.

We were very close with each other and we really enjoy being together.
We are very compatible and happy with each other.
We share many similar interests and we have very similar personality traits.

And yes, many people do find both me and my girlfriend really beautiful.

Also, my girlfriend really is a quirky, optimistic and fun type of person.
And funnily enough, she also thinks the same about me.

Anyways, thank you.

50/50 > 500

how old are you and gf now?

We are now both 28.

Damn, that's cool. Are you both in careers and are you planning to get married soon?

its been awhile since i've seen this movie. I dont remember much but it totally surprised me when i rewatched a scene on how much of a douchbag JGL character comes off in this movie. He's such a passive aggressive bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=rrcEZZjN0QU

Summer inviting him to the engagement part was in very poor taste. This is a solid romance flick. Hated the ending.

this movie has too many feels

t. never been in a relationship

She was never in love. Neither was he. He was just an infatuated deluded cuck.

Yes, we both make a lot of money in our careers and we are planning to get married some time soon but I haven't proposed yet, for now.

>people actually upset that she's willing to fuck him with no strings attached

i really hope wish and want you to marry, pregnet her and have a beautiful family mate
someday ill find my other half too, hopefully..
i dont wanna end up with someone i dont like just because for not being alone
*sobs*

Assuming your story is true, I'll never understand how people like you end up posting on Sup Forums. It's so bizarre to me.

Thanks.
But don't worry, there is always hope, even for you.

But enough talk, lest we derail this thread.

I don't think anyone is going to care about derailing a thread where the OP was ">women and cucs will defend this". Pretty sure there's only three of us still actively posting in it anyway.

>inviting him
I've thought about this a lot, and I think it is some sociopathic 4-dimensional chess communication. JGL was clearly all hung up on her, and she knew the only way to really free him from her spell is to publicly cuck him.

Once he got permacucked at the engagement party, he was able to see what was actually happening, and could return to the dating world with a better understanding of his task.

I just find this site really fun and sometimes informative, especially on /vr/.

I primarily browse on /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /vr/, but most of my time here on Sup Forums is on /vr/.

is this a film that men will never understand?

>unironically replying to a trip

Still so weird to me. I guess I just assume attractive couples spend all their time cooking healthy meals together followed by some sort intellectual game or discussion or entertaining friends.

t. either woman or cuck
your post admits im right

i'm on the same boat as this guy i deserved at first because i was being autistic but then i started getting better with social skills, shit hits the fan when i fucked, kissed hold hands and all the thing you supposed to do in a relation yet i couldn't form a proper relationship.
Now im poor and jobless, if i had money i could starting banging bitches again.

so just because she said she's not looking for anything serious that lets her off the hook? they were doing things couples do and seemed to be having fun with it, what was she expecting to happen? you have to be very far up your own ass to do that to someone.

the guy was pathetic for falling for this type of bitch, but she's partially responsible too, and anyone denying this is a fucking loony.

>Sup Forums literally became a subreddit

Nigga the whole point was him getting over being with that bitch and getting that sweet, sweet normie puss

I wasn't really rooting for either of them. Neither character was likable. She was kind of a selfish, aloof bitch and he was an annoying sadsack.

This is unironically one of my favorite movies. When I was younger and watched it after a breakup I sympathized with Tom, then after rewatching it years later I saw Tom as completely delusional. The ending is heavyhanded but it is genuinely a good illustration of there being "plenty of fish in the sea".

Music is great, comic relief is great, it's just all around fantastic to me.

It's such a shame that the creator of this film was tapped to do those horrible Spider Man movies instead of more like this presumably all for the sake of a pun on his last name

Also the ending of The Graduate is one of my favorite moments in cinema and I love that this film focuses on their different interpretations of it. The movie is basically a feature length film of that moment.

>tripfag is a literal cucc

Of course lmao

What do he mean by this?

>has a qt midget gf who is a Zooey Deschannel lookalike
Living the dream right there, tripfag.