youtube.com/watch?v=m5Kmvt3lN3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY
youtube.com/watch?v=6h-W73X0cDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Shireen

1st for Demons

Reminder that lads is god, and we are his subjects

Azor Jaime

Because any retard can play a scared and depressed girl with almost no lines (and tbqh, KellyC did look more attractive back then), now we're meant to believe she can also be a proud and stoic QUUEEEEEN

Azor Jon

Friendly reminder that Sansa raped Ramsay.

Sansa
>consented to the marriage (and in addition to the bedding)
>then consented to the marriage again
>then consented for a third time

Ramsay
>was forced to the marriage (and bedding) by his father

I swear to god she's grown into one prime time cunt

the things I'd do to that woman

ahaha

Was the ice giant they showed Wun-Wun? Looked like him

BRIENNE NEVER EVEN WAS IN THE NORTH, SHE'S STILL IN THE RIVERLANDS WITH JAIME , LEADING HIM TO STONEHEART REEEEEE

Brienne is so much better in the books. Top 3 POV for sure, and the true pleb filter of the series.

>five seasons of undying loyalty to Stannis gone in a puff of smoke

>true pleb filter of the series
Cmon now. Either you don't know what 'pleb filter' means or you are fucking retarded

This is a meme, right?

The main reason why book Brienne is better than show Brienne is because she dies

>we didnt get a scene with Brienne explaining to Sansa how she failed to get Riverrun's help and also her Great Uncle died
>but thank goodness WE GET ANOTHER SCENE WHERE SHE'S AN ASSHOLE TO PODRICK HAHAHAHAHA

Yaaass, werk, slay queen yaass!

Show us your pleb taste, /got/.
Who do you want to see lose / die?

strawpoll.me/13454982
strawpoll.me/13454982
strawpoll.me/13454982

youtube.com/watch?v=m5Kmvt3lN3Q

IIRC she's the 3rd most hated POV behind only Dany and Catelyn. If you hate Brienne's chapters, you're missing the entire point of the aftermath of Wot5K's, which is the crux of the series.

this t bh, she's so sweet and innocent

the show character is such a disgrace, it's beyond STRONK womyn parody

Didn't Wunwun get killed at the fucking gates of Winterfell? How would that happen

>but it's a vision of da future!11!

Fucking hell

She gets her ass kicked eight ways from Sunday, half her face bitten off, and is probably about to get killed by LSH, but she's still alive.

Ah. You meant books, alright. For a second I was scared you were talking about show. My bad

Seriously, what the fuck Sup Forums?

Stannis is fucking brilliant. Why would he leave Dragonstone completely undefended. Hell, there weren't even villagers around. Why did nobody in the seven kingdoms take the abandoned but incredibly valuable fortress during the year that stannis was off doing his kingly duties in the north? Why does Dany get a literally free fortress?

Reminder that Bloodraven warged into Euron before dying

Oh right, she didn't actually end up dying

Fuck

Dany is a tactical genius, that scene proves it yet again.

Fuck naw, bruv. The giant broad plays a good Brienne, but the writers have slaughtered her character completely.

Is she going to come back this season when Stannis comes back as well?

>reading books in the current year as a form of entertainment

She looks so genuinely happy... I wish I had her as a friend.

I wonder if Martin has masturbated to the thought of Sansa, or other character adaptations. He has probably written smut about the characters too.

>she dies
lol

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

Reminder that Theon gets his cock back this season

It's almost like D&D don't know what they're doing.... hmm....

learn the difference
it could save your life

grrm is ballsdeeping shae irl?

I listen to audiobooks, and then immediately forget it afterwards

WHY CANT THE NIGHT KING ANIMATE DEAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE????

Do they have to have been killed by wights or white walkers first or something??

>winterfell
>no smallfolk

>reading is for nerds

lmao don't shame people for reading because you have a 10 second attention span

why would she get killed by LSH, doesn't it end with her bringing Jaime to LSH ?

What's Euron's endgame?

Almost like the fat fuck could have written about the poor normal folk in chapters that aren't utter shit.

They literally could have had a scene of the remaining garrison surrender to her dragons to end the episode. Instead, open gates

first for azor sandor

I don't get it, what are you talking about

Oh no, not this shit again.

They can do that? or like metaphorically? If they can Grey worm sex scene confirmed

It can't have been any named giant that we've met.

Mag the Mighty died in the battle at the Wall. His corpse should still be right there, right by the wall, and the white walkers haven't made it to the Wall yet.
Wun-Wun died within Winterfell, and if the white walkers haven't made it to the Wall then they sure as fuck aren't reanimating anyone south of the Wall.

Must've been some giant that died further north with some other band of Wildlings that we never saw.
I know that this is probably bait, but there are people who actually think that it could be Wun-Wun.

Don't think that's the right use of Fernsehen

>as I wrote this

>He has probably written smut about the characters too.

He seems like he'd love to masturbate to all the incest smut out there.

Jonsa, robbsa, jonerys, jonarya

the biological differences between bookfags and showfags

You mean how average Joe's and peasants are getting fucked?

That would have been so much better. The first men on westeros to bow to the dragon queen would have been way more symbolic than fucking sand.

But no, now we have a huge fucking plot hole, and everyone on westeros is now implied to be retarded.

I don't remember seing civillians for a long time in the show. Only lords their afiliates/family members and big bad soldiers.

still don't get it, what are you talking about? can you explain?

what?

his spell cast only has like a 200 yrd range breh

doesn't matter sweaty x

Maybe the explanation is that the garrison and the inhabitants fled when they heard she was coming?

I mean it makes sense if you also view her as an invader and not a liberator as people would flee her rule.

>asshole to pod
>literally just training him
>implying pod doesn't want to git gud and understands the process
>implying Brienne isn't annoyed with him having to be taught the same shit over and over

CLAIM YOUR WAIFU

Brienne and Theon have been raped hardest by the show. Stannis escaped via death but these two live on.

The dead father/son in the hut with the Brotherhood?

Checkmate, atheists

There would still be people in the castle user. Servants and shit.

I want to drag sansa around by her collar

Wouldn't they want to flee her as well?

Best character in the series tbqhf

youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY

youtube.com/watch?v=6h-W73X0cDs

This, especially considering the real life character she's based on, they could at least have reenacted this all the way.

bearfu claimed

>literally just training him
>GRRRR YOU HIT ME WHEN I'M DISTRACTED I'LL SMACK YOU
Fuck off dude, literally every scene with them is her shitting on him.

how do you want people to learn something if you're gonna act like this?

;(

Claim the Smirkfu/Oinkfu

Why?

Their choices are: Take their chances with the winter. Or take the chance that a person who in the future will occupy the castle will want to have servants in it to maintain it.

*stabs you through the heart*

>she will never break your rib cage

Yeah but doesn't everyone associate her with the mad king and the shit they have heard she has been up to across the sea?

bunnyfu noo

Hmmmmmmmmm

stannis
euron
jaime
brienne
theon
who else?

I thought Danaerys was based on Elizabeth I

You mean people associate her with ending the slave trade? perish the thought of working for someone who believes in just compensation for services rendered!

>she will never hop up to you so you can feed her a carrot

Is there anything left for Varys to do or is he just going to follow Daenerys until the show ends? I hate that he had to end up with the group of boring shitters- I loved his conversations with littlefinger in season 1 and tyrion can fuck right off

Why would you think that?

>tfw you will never enslave her in your basement, rip her clothes off, put her on a tight leash and walk her around on the hard concrete floor whipping her ass with a dogwhip until she's bleeding and crying while you tell her to oink harder

tyrion
varys
littlefinger
sansa (literally and figuratively)

I doubt that is how medieval peasants see it, probably more like an invader who is bringing a Dothraki horde with her.