Star Wars actor John Boyega slams Game Of Thrones for its lack of diversity

>There are no black people on Game of Thrones. You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen!

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers!

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/john-boyega-star-wars-detroit-and-robert-downey-jr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate white people now!

based boyega

Niggers are so ugly

Who the fuck would only have Star Wars books? This is fan pandering to the fullest extent.

I was wondering where my Star Wars books went

Jesus, look at those thighs. He has the fucking physique of a woman.

>they aint enough dark people in this samurai movie
>kurosowa racist

This is a good point. I could probably stretch another decade out of enjoyable media if I switched to reading books instead, that way I can just imagine everyone white and asian. Until the SJW get their claws in to that too and start mentioning "racemixing" and "black skin" and "proud African warrior" shit all the time.

There's probably hundreds of Star Wars books I could enjoy, I wouldn't even care about not seeing these shit movies.

>lord of the rings 2017
>qi pingping as galadriel
>steve harvey as legolas
>kevin hart as every hobbit and also gimli
>alexandra daddario as golem
>daisy ridley as aragorn
>will smith as sean bean
>the orcs are now called the kluxer's (smart people on reddit will see this as a reference to a the klu klux klan, a group of trump supporters that started slavery in the mid 1800s)

>>There are no black people on Game of Thrones.

But there is

>I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen

>I'm not going to see movies made by Japan to see one type of person on the screen
This sounds racist as shit

He's the ultimate welfare recipient with that big juicy role he got . He should be picking my cotton.

>white people are all the same kind of person

I'd unironically enjoy watching this

There are tons of nignogs though?

this. Too many women.

we

first LOTR and now GoT?

is this all this nigger does in his spare time,
bitch about race on twitter?

Why do people so vocal about "stopping racism" seem to be more obsessed with race than anyone?

>I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen!
>Because there are no blacks (there are) there's only one type of person on Game of Thrones

I guess Essos wasn't a thing. Shit like this is why nobody likes Blacks.

HES A BAD ACTOR

To be fair, tho, they are literally a bunch of castrated slaves that only live to serve their (white) queen.
Either that, or pretenders that only fake being wealthy without having the funds to back it up.

The difference cultures are the elves, dwarves, human, hobbits.

There are no Africans in the Tolkienverse because there is no Africa.

Seems reasonable that an affirmative action hire would be supporting more affirmative action.

If I was a dumb nigger I would spend all my time trying to shame people into hiring me for my skin color too.

No there is no "To be fair" He made a statement that was wrong. Their standing makes no difference.

There are Arabs, tho.

It really sucks that so many black people are so awful. Some of them are great and I don't like hating them as a people to the extent that I do. Life can be tragic.

context?

>we didn't earn any of this but now we are here to take

I'm a civilized black! I have nothing but Star Wars books and a tie on.

>Some of them are great
Don't know any such.

OK, maybe except MJ.

It's a photo shoot not his actual house

the arabs were those guys that are marching to mordor when sam and Frodo hide under the cloak that looks like a rock these guys are indian

Memes aside, we're never going to end racism if we keep talking about it

What about Terry Crews?

>this is the star of the movie Sup Forums didn't shut the fuck up about for 4 months

You're not allowed to make fun of Sup Forums tumblr or reddit ever again

How is he going to end racism if he doesn't constantly boil everything down to black and white?

No shit lol It's still ridiculous

Memes aside, racism was all but ended until obongo thought it was a great idea to start a worldwide crusade of kill the whitey niggers dindu and skin color is how courts should decide if you're guilty.

their are plenty of black and brown people on game of thrones.
and there are orcs in LOTR

Literally who?

>context?

At least one of those is a fake account made by Sup Forums, it's called "black propaganda" - false information and material that purports to be from a source on one side of a conflict, but is actually from the opposing side. It is typically used to vilify, embarrass, or misrepresent the enemy.

Some of the quotes are probably real, but that's just Sup Forums looking for the crassest black people they can find, it's like a leftist making a montage of white anti-Semites.

Poor white ppl :,(

>John Boyega realises his Star Wars screen time will be limited and is fishing for another fantasy role

Really makes me thinking

Niggers live on the Summer Isles. Remember those pirate niggers from the earlier seasons?

Your next president nigger

This. King Nigger rocked the boat. Now we have shit like BLM and teachers telling kids that "only whites can be racist". Shit is fucked up thanks to that ape.

Black Science Man is a genuinely cool dude.

Orcs are actually Mongolians. Tolkien describes them as "mongol-types" in Two Towers

Just look at him pretending he can read.

Everytime I made a thread about boyega with pic related, faggot janitors always end up deleting the thread.

What did they mean by this?

Yeah, their are sock-puppet accounts that evil whitey made to make blacks look bad. Let's just ignore crime statistics and the overall bad attitude almost all niggers have.

This is what niggers believe. Every time they are shown in a bad light dey wuz framed.

Fuck off nigger

Tolkien should have realized to put black people into his story based on ancient Anglo and Scandinavian myth.

>Career so dead he has to pander to r/pcmasterrace

All the star wars EU novels are awful. Clones, and disguised copies of the original movie plots where Han, Luke and Leia are shoehorned into a new adventure. You can't read more than a few pages without seeing a reference to the original movie or a character reiterating a line from the movies.

These on the other hand was the tightest shit

>You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings.
Precisely why it's so immersive.

MUH DIVERSITY... MUH NIGGER QUOTAS... EVIL WHITE MAN...

Retarded. Go back to Disney.

I'm all for mixing up who's on screen by GoT is located primarily in one specific region. Same for Vikings.

It works in Spartacus cause Rome was all about getting different groups of people and making them adapt to their lifestyle but not so much in other settings.

It's like asking for white people in Black Panther.

One thing that really sucks about lack of diversity in films though is the scifi stuff. We always have humans or humanoids i.e. Spock as the leads.

Avatar is the only one I can think of with the heroes being extremely different looking from regular humans.

You can't be serious. Literally the most anti-cool entity in the universe. If bill nye had shut the fuck up instead of becoming what he's become, then token black guy could've remained token black clown. Now it's like token black nobody.

what a fucking moron
I grew up reading those books and never did I once wonder where the black people were
I was more interested in figuring out if Luke was gonna escape Thrawn's machinations

It'd be fun to see the reaction if the response to this was to cast a bunch of asian people in key roles for big upcoming films. If different is all he wants he should be happy about that. Then repeat the process with another race different from his and watch what happens.

irony at its finest

>Yeah, their are sock-puppet accounts that evil whitey made to make blacks look bad.

Like I said at least one of them is a sock-puppet - the one saying "white people can't be raped" That's a whacky Sup Forums meme, they had similar antics where they pretend to be feminists and tweet stuff like "The patriarchy has it's origins in Judaism"

>I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen
unless they are all black right?

>Fictional worlds based around Europe
>Mad when Europeans are prominent

Does he realize he's in Star Wars for one and only reason? Does he realize he's an affirmative action hire? Does he realize that JJ Abrams bullied Disney andcast him solely based on his skin tone?

Disney knows he was a mistake and has known since Boyega's action figures didn't sell. It's too late, unfortunately.

>steve harvey as legolas

Nah, he's gotta be Elrond. The Council of Elrond is set up like family feud, elves and hobbits on one side, dwarves and humans on the other. After talking about the difficulty of successfully sneaking the ring into Mordor, Steverond pitches a question to the group:

>Aweright, name one place on yo body where you can be hidin' a itty bitty tiny ring away from orcs, wraiths, and all them riffraffs.
>Lessee here, do this Elf got the answer?
>Legolas: I would keep it in my lembas pouch
>Okay den. In yo... lem.... bas.... pouch... 10 points!
>Movin' on here, letsee what this tiny li'l hobbit got to say.
>Where on yo diminutive hobbit body you gonna be hidin' a tiny little ring from the Second Age?
>Pippin: In my tight little butthole, Steverond.
>Pic related

They're already doing that, the new xXx with Vin Diesel has essentially only whites and asians.

Who is this semen demon?

She's my type, bro. I'll bet he does things to her that...well...I'm sure they're very happy together. Sweaty, sticky, stinky, and happy together.

JelaniPatterson and Deandrecripboy are both fake accounts. theres probably more in that image, but those are just the first two i actually looked up

Her name is Aria Alexander.

black people's impact on pop music can't be overstated. it's gone to shit in the last 20 years with boring hip-hop (that's more a consequence of pop music as a whole being compromised by industry and not mattering anymore imo, it's all just background music) but American blacks were a big part of pretty much everything good, way out of proportion to their population. except for maybe country which came from white immigrants who brought fiddles, though it has a lot in common with blues.

Sly Stone, Prince, MJ (overrated but still great), Nile Rogers, George Clinton and the rest of the P-Funk crew, James Brown, Chuck Berry, Hendrix, Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson, the Funk Brothers, countless great blues and jazz players, list goes on and on

god-tier comedians as well. and some great writers, actors etc.

Literally bullshit. The only non-shit writer in the world is alexandre dumas, all comedians are garbage, the only good actors are white as the snow. All music is a joke. At least classical (white) at least had artistic value.

>Mamario as Gollum
>wearing but a thong and a cloth
>covered in filth
muh dick

my nigga

I liked some of the EU novels though.
muh Thrawn, X-Wing series (though the writing is objectively bad, fun stories)

AKA

I WANT GUARANTEED JOB SECURITY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME.

If you haven't figured it out by now, there it is. More affirmative action.

The aliens have to be fuckable user if you want them as leads. That was the line they had to walk in Avatar, so they went with 12-foot blue cat people with vaguely Native American culture. You're not going to get a major movie starring aliens any weirder than that

Kek

Haha, look at him pretending he can read.

>)
>The aliens have to be fuckable user if you want them as leads.

I actually remember some of the crew saying this. It really made me weep.

>le wrong generation
you probably dress in your grandpas old suits and sit in the dark while listening to classical music on record player

AKA a retard who can't be bothered to fact check.

Fuck the stupid fucks here.

Your tears are tasty.

Fact check what? That there was very little black people in europe before slavery?

BRAAAAAAAP

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SOURCE

HOLY SHIT EVEN Sup Forums IS BETTER THAN Sup Forums ABOUT SIMPLE SHIT LIKE ASKING FOR A SOURCE

FUCK SUMMER FAGGOTS

kill yourself

I have the same fucking fat distribution.
Everyone on my mothers side has retarded fat thighs when they gain weight.

Google search
"John Boyega Game of Thrones"
Don't be a retard user
Or just search the OP

gq.com/story/john-boyega-star-wars-detroit-and-robert-downey-jr

hmmm you try google or do you need a big fucking spoon

The things liberals pay attention to rather than quality are fucking insane

That was somebody else though. I didn't see a point in responding to you. I feel that popular art has value and can be good, you don't, nothing to discuss

the fact that this comment was made on this website is insane and hilarious

Yum yum! Feed me more!

>Sup Forums is liberal

Laffed