Just finished pic related, is there anything that I can watch next that's as good or better?

Just finished pic related, is there anything that I can watch next that's as good or better?

No. It is the ultimate tvkino.

sopranos if you haven't watched it yet

oz or the sopranos

I already watched Sopranos,so I will give a try to Oz but thanks for the rec anyway.

I think Deadwood completes the holy trinity of HBOkino over Oz. Only 3 seasons too if you don't want to get invested in something really long

Deadwood.

The shield is better written and more entertaining than the wire.

I'm waiting for the supposed bd release this year of the show before watching it.

If they release a bd of the show i'm gonna rewatch the whole thing

Sure, if you're retarded.

The Sopranos is the best show of all time while The Wire is number 2. Try Mad Men it's really good. The first two seasons of Boardwalk Empire are fucking great then it falls off and then season 5 is not bad/10.

Congratulations, you reached the end of the world. The only thing left is to wander around and try to find hidden gems here and there. On the bright side, you can already cross out 2 lines that should be on everybody's bucket list. Maybe 3 after .

Why do shieldfags need to shit it up at every mention of The Wire? They're two completely different shows accomplishing two completely different storytelling goals. It's like someone asking for something like The Tudors and some autist sperging "just watch fkn games of thrones kek"

Fuck off sina

The Shield is as close as you're going to get. Check out some reviews and see if it's for you. It has its own LA-produced vibe, but is really good in it's own way.

Mad Men, The Sopranos and Generation Kill come close, but nothing is on The Wire's level of quality.

I heard there's an italian "The Wire" but I haven't seen it myself. I think its called Gomorrah.

Are you looking for something structurally similar or quality wise?

no, we are on the downward slope

Either of them are fine. I'll checkout what you mentioned.

The Young Pope