Why exactly is the phrase "get schwifty" so funny to redditors?

Why exactly is the phrase "get schwifty" so funny to redditors?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/literally-psyched/revisiting-the-robbers-cave-the-easy-spontaneity-of-intergroup-conflict/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YAAASSSSS QUEEN SLAAAYYYYY

Why does Sup Forums live in direct opposite to this "reddit"?

I watched one episode and I didn't get it but I never do.

I never get any of it.

Except aids.

kids like console wars.

I'M Sup Forums RICK HAHA YESSSS

LOOK I'M A POST

Sup Forums RICK

shwam
doo
two and heif
scheven
schfourteenteen
shwenty one
shwenty seven heif
twenty seven
thirty seven
schfifty five

WHAT YOU SAY?

Does this kid have any personality of his own aside from pop culture memes and references? Pretty sad actually, there's a lot of people like that out there nowadays.

wtf does that mean? i refuse to look it up.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/literally-psyched/revisiting-the-robbers-cave-the-easy-spontaneity-of-intergroup-conflict/

because they dont understand
werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk

>tfw i get this because im old
you're old too

Watch out. There is a cuck mod who gave me a warning for saying this was Reddit: The Show. Beware

But, really, that shit is Reddit: The Show

Why exactly are the phrases "JUST," "what did he mean by this?," "for you," etc., so funny to Sup Forums users?

>Poopy butthole towel
Isn't this show supposed to be intellectually stimulating or something along those lines

girlfriends age?

jews love scat and scat humor

That's what reddit leads each other to believe. The shot is pure shit and lower tier than Family Guy. I never thought that was possible until I watched a few episodes of this shit show

>lost santos hat
>shitty rhcp shirt
>funko pop garbage for sale
>snapback hat for sale
>"poopy butthole" towel for sale

This isn't true though. I browse Reddit extensively and I fucking hate the people on there.

sht in the floor...

You tell me, OP

If you love shit like Rick and Morty and reddit shit, you don't belong here. If you like reddit shit you are reddit. Go there and be yourself, but never come back.

>supposed to be intellectually stimulating
>That's what reddit leads each other to believe
Where the fuck did this meme even come from? I've never heard anyone describe this crude wacky cartoon series as intellectually stimulating.

Reddit says that shit to make each other feel good. It's insane.

[citation needed]

This is unironically the kind of image a redditor would make

That is unironically the type of comment a redditor would make

This is would kind unironically the kind of redditor a image redditor post make.

At this point the only way this thread can end is Tarantino style with everyone pulling guns and shooting each other while yelling I'M NOT A REDDITOR YOU ARE

Did you know you can talk about what reddit thinks on reddit? Check out the comments section, you're gonna love it. Don't come back.

shit