Holy shit

Holy shit

Sup Forums you were right

I AM THE SENATE

Wow what an interesting comment, where did you find it?

>po-i mean tv facetiously pretends to be interdasted in senate hearings while stroking their dicks to their idiot god

why is it always you triggered faggots that have to bring up Sup Forums?

I swear Rick and Morty is Reddit: The Show. Who the fuck watches that garbage?

The election really did a number on them.

because you respond ;^)

Everyone including Sup Forums

>why are you libcucks always talking about Sup Forums? I mean, I'm not from Sup Forums, I've never even heard of Sup Forums, but it's probably based and awesome unlike you cuck libcuck cucks

who are you quoting?

You gotta go back

every Sup Forumscuck who chirps about "bringing up Sup Forums out of nowhere" despite obviously being a Sup Forumscuck

but nobody brought up Sup Forums until someone got preemptively butthurt about it

This is the post you were replying to Please re-read it and consider if ">why are you libcucks always talking about Sup Forums? I mean, I'm not from Sup Forums, I've never even heard of Sup Forums, but it's probably based and awesome unlike you cuck libcuck cucks" is an accurate representation of what was said

no nooooooooo

>Sup Forums
literally the worst board filled with shitskins pretending to be neo nazis worshipping a dumb frog

Wowee another productive and conducive thread about tv shows

you sound racist

No one is addressing how shitty Rick and Morty is. Stop infighting and address the real issue at hand.

its an overflowing sewer that is always creating pudles underfoot on boards where it is unwelcome

You call everything Sup Forums though.You call stuff that has existed on Sup Forums before Sup Forums Sup Forums.

>i-i'm not Sup Forums guys honest, I'm an oldfag, i've been here since 2014!

These people are the users on this site now, if you want discussion its time to head to a spinoff.

Ok. I'm not wrong though, and I'm fairly sure you just proved my point.

>t. Sup Forums

for your information I've been on Sup Forums since Avatar came out

>we will never go back to a time where newfags didn't cry about reddit and Sup Forums ever five seconds
>2007 was 28 years ago

If only those two places were never created, this site might still be usable.

Shut up, Sup Forums.

>but I'm not Sup Forums

How Sup Forums of you.

Rick and Morty is unfunny try hard shit that Reddit eats up though. There are no redeeming qualities of that shit show flash animation garbage. You gotta go back.

>make a thread about reddit
>user says he's tired of other anons talking about reddit
>DUDE YOU'RE FROM REDDIT LMAO
kill yourself

>SJW + Redditors literally can't shut up about how triggered they are on Sup Forums and have to make off topic threads to say how much they hate Sup Forums
You guys are actually worse than Sup Forums now.

Clearly he was referring to those fascists over at >>>>> /po/.

at least /pol is havin fun. this radical centrist are super sensitive walking triggers

>someone mentions something vaguely relating to politics or government in general
> >no you brought up Sup Forums
>t. pole
>go away shill
>cuck cuck cuck Sup Forums cuck
>Sup Forums libcuck liberal (((((((((((((((using this meme incorrectly))))))))))))))))))))

Every fucking time.

When will you realize that this isn't a funny meme. LOST hasn't been a thing for almost ten years. Your co-opting it has to mean "reddit" isn't funny. You aren't funny. Sup Forums isn't funny. """"Acerbic"""" assholes who take themselves too seriously will never be funny.

>I dont like your memes
>LOST hasn't been a thing for almost ten years

you have to go back

asap

preach

Politics is f*cking epic, my dudes and dudettes. Knowing what's going on in the world is the most important thing a bipedal organism can do. Plus, Drumpf makes for a barrel full of laughs. Some facepalms and sob sessions tho :(. It's fine once he gets impeached we will reign again! "We" as in the people, if you know what I mean. Constitution reference haha (in case you Republican'ts missed the reference, I know you did ;) haha)

Back then Sup Forums cried about gaia instead so no, there will always be a boogeyman.

I must hit a nerve. Kek. You gotta go back

why do Sup Forumstards always deny being from Sup Forums?

Nice Sup Forums get, Sup Forumstard

Good counter. I get your point now.

>using the thinking meme
sup Sup Forums

No

why antipol posters use the word shitskin so much

very interesting trend im noticing on tv recently. redditor newfags claiming that 2007 Sup Forums had no mention of pol or reddit. why is this?

pol didn't exist and reddit wasn't as relevant

over the past few years this place has been slowing turning into Sup Forums.
I think we may be finally reaching the tipping point now.
may god have mercy on all your souls

shitty attemps at dividing the userbase

>literally the worst board filled with shitskins pretending to be neo nazis worshipping a dumb frog
HWNDU proved this

Sup Forums wasn't around in 2007 and Reddit didn't really pick up traction until about 2010.

In 2007 people were saying shit like "gb2gaia"