All jokes aside, will there ever be another good superhero film?

All jokes aside, will there ever be another good superhero film?
Of course TDK is good, but it's not really a superhero movie. It's a crime drama with Batman in it.
Spider-Man is hilarious, and Spider-Man 2 is a gift from God. Spider-Man 3 was ruined by the (((you-know-whos))) at Sony, and if not for them sticking their greedy little fingers in Raimi's business, it would have been the perfect light-hearted superhero trilogy that wasn't afraid to get real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. At least not in contemporary America

It's so depressing seeing how formulaic the MCU is. I wonder how long it'll be before Hollywood implodes and film, as a medium, dies off completely outside of the internet.

yeah it's called Avengers: Infinity War

Are you kidding? It'll be Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo. Thanos looks like shit, too.

It's very easy saying everything is shit user.
Avengers 1 was great, as were many of the phase 1 movies from the MCU. Then you have Ant man which was fun(but I doubt you ever laugh because you sound like a bitter person mad at life) and Doctor Strange which was interesting.

Some of them are fun flicks, but I wouldn't say they're good films just because they're fun; they're only fun out of context. Once you watch more than a few of them, you start to realize how formulaic the whole thing is, and it's one giant scam. The quips are super grating, too, and every single MCU flick has them in spades. It's fucked and you know it. Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 weren't just fun, they were well made and had heart, and are different than anything Marvel put out before or since.

>Wonder Woman
>Ant-Man
>Logan
>Iron Man
>Batman Begins, TDK

these are the only good post Spider-Man 2 superhero movies

>Logan
Logan isn't really a superhero film imo. It was pretty good, though.
>Batman Begins, TDK
Did you even read the OP?

Raimi is a Jew.

Raimi is an honorary white man.

A man dressed as a giant bat saves Gotham from an ancient organization composed of ninjas bent on poisoning people and from a psychotic clown. It's a goddamn superhero movie.

I guess Begins is more of a superhero movie. I didn't enjoy it anyway, though, hence why I didn't mention it in the OP.

Spider-Man 2 and TDK are perfect Superhero films. I'd also make an argument for the first Captain America film simply because of the earnestness and AMERICA FUCK YEAH tone of it.

>Of course TDK is good, but it's not really a superhero movie. It's a crime drama with Batman in it.
The nigga flips a truck with a tow-cable he shot off of a motorcycle that exploded out of his futurecar.

It might not be a crime drama but it damn sure ain't a "crime drama".

Fuck I'm drunk and I took 2CB. There's a coherent statement in there but I didn't type the words my brain was thinking

I just want to go to bed

Logan is capekino. Hopefully they do more capeshit in that way

>I just want to go to bed
Go, my friend. I'm going to bed now too. Sweet dreams, Sup Forums.

Incredibles 2

>Official list of Capekino
Spiderman
Spiderman 2
The Dark Knight
Iron Man
Logan
Winter Soldier

When everyone is super, no one will be.

Add Batman Begins and that list is perfect

logan was goofy as fuck. Dr.strange was better

Nah he's right, Batman Begins is shit

Get comfy and go to bed fren, sweet dreams

What makes you say that? It's arguably better than TDK in most respects if you ask me.

>Thanos looks like shit, too.
>all the normies will wonder why they're fighting Darkseid
I seriously dont understand why they're bothering with Infinity Wars. This is not for normies and nobody will even relate to anything.

Ant-man is not a good superhero movie, it was a mess and only was recieved well at all cauee of the marvel tag on it

>Dr.Strange was better than Logan
Can safely say this is the first time I've ever seen this '''opinion'''

>Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 weren't just fun, they were well made and had heart, and are different than anything Marvel put out before or since.
This is so true. Those movies unironically changed my life. I was 14 when the first one came out, and I had literally never seen anything like it. It made me so hopeful, idk, it's hard to explain.
Then the second movie, holy shit....I literally teared up when MJ saw him without his mask and realized it was Peter. That moment was so fucking emotional because I actually cared deeply about these characters. I felt Peter's pain having to hide his identity from the woman he loves more than anything in the world, and in that moment I felt the huge weight lifting off of him, something that he never thought would be possible, just happened, boom, out of nowhere, and it changed his life.
This all probably sounds super gay because everybody is so jaded nowadays, but as a teenager those movies, that story, meant so much to me.

>logan was goofy as fuck.

I feel you dude.

not that user, but the main enemy Wolverine actually fights is a fucking clone of himself. Same shit they pulled with Origins. And Prof. X had a brainfart and killed all the other X-men? Really? Should have just teased some House of M shit, or did another parallel universe where Sansa from the new film series kills everyone as an adult Phoenix, to tie into that new film

Doubtful since Snyder is off Justice League now and replaced with Sensitive Joss Whedon

replace ant-man with avengers 1 imho

ant man was ok on first watch, but it really doesn't have anything new to offer on the second watch.

>It made me so hopeful
I always thought this is what superhero films should aspire to do. Nowadays it's all quips and explosions, shit's so retarded. There's no drama, no relatable tension, no payoff, no inspiration, no nothing. It's stale as fuck.

Yep. You hit the nail on the head.

Dude Logan just came out and that was one of the greatest capeshits of all time

Yes, when Guardians 3 comes out, the only decent thing to come out of any of this besides Iron Man 1 when it was still fresh.

>After SpiderMan 2:
Batman Begins
TDK
X-Men First Class
Avengers
Winter Soldier
Logan

I haven't seen Gotg 2, WW and the new Spiderman.

no serious movie viewer is going to watch 20 schlocky xmen movies to get to one dark n edgy flick

arood r u here

spiderman 2 is a memeflick

>Winter Soldier
>Logan
No.
Also, GotG was good but they're not really superhero movies.

Yeah but it's still our meme
Probably because Peter was an actual semi-spergy nerd with a naive and innocent heart. Hard to find nowadays, what was once so common.

>implying im a nerd virgin like u

I'm gonna rub some dirt in your eye

Fuck yeah, dude. I know that feel. Was 15 when that movie came out as well. We will never get a good fucking spidey film like that again.

P I Z Z A
I
Z
Z
A

P I Z Z A
I Z
Z Z
Z I
A Z Z I P

KINO
I
N
O

youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8

What about Watchmen?

No.
>Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2
>Batman Begins
>Logan
>Wonder Woman
>Ant-Man
are capekino.
Nothing more nothing less.

Logan was great
Batman v Superman was great
Wonder Woman was good

And... they're making another Incredibles movie, I guess?

It's not gay at all bro, exact same situation as me as a kid. Some people call the OG Star Wars trilogy as their heart and soul as a kid, but I feel the same way as the Rami trilogy. Even SM3 has a similar fan reception as ROTJ.

>score of 7.3 on imdb
>gift from God

Is this the same thing as when Sup Forums pretends that BvS was deep and meaningful? I know imdb scores aren't everything, but a superhero movie having a low score of 7's pretty much confirms its shit considering the movie reviews for the genre is heavily inflated by fanboys.

We will never have spiderkino again. Hold me, bros.

That's a pretty good score considering Disney had to pay for good reviews for spider twink.

The following are undisputed capekino.
>Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2
>Batman (1989)
>Batman Returns
>Watchmen
>Batman Begins
>The Punisher (2004)
>X-Men
>X2

Honorable mentions
>Blade