ITT: the most boring movie you've ever seen

ITT: the most boring movie you've ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qWMjgpIECA
youtube.com/watch?v=RhRnmyBjOLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't bring myself to watch this based on how smug and punchable his face looks in every goddam promo pic theyve put out

don't tell me what to do with my body

this piece of garbage.

it was a fucking boring cliche.

Indians naturally look very smarmy.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make Kumail Nanjiani, the human monobrow, a romantic lead? He's a funny guy, but what the ever loving fuck? That grotesque walking nose Ray Romano would have been more convincing as the lead.

>the big
When will this end?

>Ave you evah foooound moooooah than you were looking fooooooah

the excruciating case of benjamin button

holy fucking shit this movie just dragged on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Only movie I can remember actually walking out of

I'm not trying to meme or something. I just find this movie boring and pretentious.

nice, an invite to bang some indian puss

It was just Apatow wanking himself off.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qWMjgpIECA

fucking H1Bs

Ordinary People

This was when Em was a fat pillhead :(

I laughed at some scenes, I really did, but once he stops being suicidal the movie turns to just fucking shit. It was so boring. I didn't give a fuck about Leslie Mann and Eric Bana, I even like Eric Bana and this movie made me hate him for an hour and a half. The second half of that movie doesn't have any jokes. It's like Apatow decided that the humorous route just wasn't worth following through on. It could have been good, but the second half is just unbelievably boring and uninteresting and it just goes on for fucking ever. I remember thinking at least 3 times before I walked out that "this is where the credits are going to come up finally"

They only funny stuff in that movie was the fake movies Sandler did which ironically mirrors his real life now and the scene where Jonah Hill tells one of the guys said his nan went to hell.

fuck you i love that movie

YTMND was the only good thing to come from this movie.

(You)

PTKFGS is superior and YES! YES! is a close second.

Andy Warhol's Empire

Dead Man, closely followed by Ghost Dog:Way of the Samurai.

After we finished sitting through Ghost Dog, my brother and I went back through the film and timed it. Over a quarter of the movie consists of Forest Whitaker feeding pigeons.

So is this just a remake of that movie with Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek or what?

I've seen a lot of forgettable movies, but this one sticks out in my mind as the most mindnumbingly boring movie I've ever seen

Watched it on a plane, and didn't understand a single thing.

>"From Judd Apatow Producer of Bridesmaids and Trainwreck"

Out of all his almost decent films, those are the 2 they chose to associate this one with? It's like it was maliciously done on purpose as a warning.

Silence
Jesus fuck, what a borefest. And it may just beone of the worst I've ever seen.

Wonder Woman bored me quite a bit, it never really got going for me. The no man's land scene was awkwardly shot,weird pacing, it felt off. It is weird the way they shot the third act looked awkward and weird.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=RhRnmyBjOLs

it made me feel bad for all the names attached to this shitty borefest

Kumail Nanjiani thought it was a good idea

Literally the dream works face irl

To the Wonder

hes just suggesting white women sleep with immigrants

You're not gonna believe this, but Kumail is actually Pakistani.

literally the same thing

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
fell asleep halfway through it. didn't help that I had no idea what the fuck was going on

But dude religion lmao

Game Of Thrones season 2 ep 3 or 4.

That's when I dropped the show.

Shit never held my interest and that one was so boring I tried to kill myself 28 times during it.

I count it as a movie due to how boring it was for only 40 min of show.

Arr rook same.

when the fuck will this meme end?

More like big dick.

>40-yo virgin
haha

sup reddit

But RT critics said it was swell...

It's been YEARS though. Might like it better if I gave it another try nowadays.

>american intelligents

THX 1138