Old shows

Anybody use to watch this show? It is comfy as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpmRcP8S7Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=PKk7OQG9LvI
youtube.com/watch?v=r--srpbbffY
youtube.com/watch?v=QHGlICBLnI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean boring as fuck.

I watched the closing credits every day when I was in kindergarden because it was right before the Sylvester and Tweety show.

Other than that no

boring is comfy

No other show jumped the shark as fully as when they decided to do a rape scene in Little House.

It's Poirot and Mr. Belvedere for me

legend has it that Raimi was on set to provide a demonstration with the girls beforehand

Use to watch it on Sundays, it was a simpler time

I can't tell if this is memeing or not, it seems like something the show would do.

Little House on the Praire may be comfy, but nothing will ever come close to the early seasons of The Waltons.
youtube.com/watch?v=qpmRcP8S7Bo

Fuck you guys....

stahp

>that time Edith almost got raped on All in the Family
youtube.com/watch?v=PKk7OQG9LvI

I remember some cunt was always getting poisoned on that show

did you know that the guy who played Mr Belvedere sat on his own nutsack in one scene and they had to stop filming for a couple days so he could recover?

I don't know why but I wanted to fuck the hell out of Nellie Oleson. Have her mouth off at me and them shove her down on the bed and show her who was in charge.

Family Affair so comfy. Probably because my family was so crap that having Mr. French and an uncle look after me would have been preferable.
youtube.com/watch?v=r--srpbbffY

Episode is called Sylvia
Fine family television

For me it's Bonanza, the best old show.

Anyone remember the kid's show where in the intro the guy is frantically riding a bicycle through the rain to get to a kid's house and tell them some fairytale or a story?

Anyone?

Except Michael Landon was a shit-tier father and abandoned his dying wife.

that time maude had an abortion
youtube.com/watch?v=QHGlICBLnI8

>old queer and three twinks on the range

ok.

that's the beauty of it