Washington monument was built by black slaves

>washington monument was built by black slaves

Cool, nice trivia! As always I could count on Marvel when it comes to history!

I think you need to go outside more often.

Truth hurts, huh kid?

Why is there a darkie playing Mary Jane?

I think youre missing the point.

so were the pyramids but black people celebrate the fuck out of those like they built them

>criticizing realistic dialogue

>ayo hol up, did ya know that this big ass monument was built by our brudda in chainz?damn, das some good shit

I feel like this was unnecessary.

Literally white genocide. "Spider-Man Homecoming was good" is just another word for anti-white. #boycottspiderman

>SJW character is depicted as an outcast who everyone views as a weirdo and buzzkill
Is this movie low key redpilled?

only if it wasnt fiction

The point is that monument wasn't even touched by nigger slaves, there were no slaves in the north. But da african kangz built america of course.

Not him but I think the internet has made you a worse person.

>so were the pyramids

You can't laugh at the ignorance of some people while being ignorant yourself. Well, you can. But that only makes people think you're even more of a retard.

I have a thing for weird eccentric girl loners so I fell in love. I dont care if shes black. She doesnt even look full black so its okay

Isn't it amazing what black people can do when they're being ordered around by whites?

do you think they were built by the jews to store grain?

>Peter ,did you know that shirt you're wearing is made from cotton , a plant fiber that was once picked by slaves ?

Was this necessary to the film?

Its called sarcasm.

Isn't it amazing the levels of insecurity produced by whites the minute they see a non white on screen?

If you were Peter which one would you pick?

Egypt is located in Africa, American

The amount of niggers and retards believing this statement are already giving me cancer. Jews can control you so easily that its not even funny

Its pretty obvious they're trying to make up for all the inflammatory racial content in the Raimi films

She was intentionally portrayed as a weird outcast and her aggressive SJW tendencies were part of that characterization

I would pick killing myself rather than race mix with a fucking nigger.

the fleshlight

>Listen here you dumb white piece of shit. Your kind has done nothing but colonize the world and wiped out entire cultures. You think you can just enslave us and think we'll just forget. Mark my words, white devil. I won't stop until every single white woman is breeded with the mighty brown seed. Every single weak white man will be held down and their manhood will be removed their bodies. White children will be a part of mythology when our great mission is complete. I will hold your freshly cut genitals on the ruins of the white man's Washington Monument, Peter. I fucking swear it.

Jesus fuckin Christ... I thought it was only a meme

Is this you?

Aunt May

I pick the black on the right to pick my cotton.

fpbp

>criticism of affirmative action that blatantly pushes an agenda and changes established characters
>being """"""""""insecure""""""""""" when a non-white is on screen
Only one of these is happening here, but I wouldn't expect nuance and comprehension from someone spouting the same garbage as those who think being to the right of Katy Perry means you're a nazi.

Pyramids were not built by blacks or slaves.

the washington monument was unequivocally not built by slaves. Fuck off, kikes

so I haven't seen this movie, and probably won't

but is she MJ?

ye

>there were no slaves in the north
yeah sure and the civ war objective was to abolish slavery

wow

well that's it I'm done with the MCU after Infinity War.

Can't wait until they rape Star Wars as well (more than they already have)

chill out bro lol go back to Sup Forums we normies don't care about casual anti-white propaganda

>well that's it I'm done with the MCU after the most important movie of that cinematic universe, when everything else after that wont count anyway

But, they said in a movie it was.

Would Hollywood lie to me? Unlikely.

same until I saw what she looks like in that one pic that's been going around here. Where she's in a car with Tyrone.

Why does she even look like that? I thought the point of Mary Jane was that she was a preppy, popular pretty girl who goes out with Peter, a nerd. This one just looks like some random art major.

I haven't seen the movie but from what I've gathered on Sup Forums she's called "MJ" but her name isn't "Mary Jane".

But that sounds like a cop-out from the filmmakers IMO. Otherwise what's the point in calling her MJ? They're clearly trying to present her as that.

meh, the last Marvel movie I saw in theatres was Ant-Man.

the next one I'll see will probably be Infinity War.

that's bullshit

MJ is supposed to be a feisty redhead

Marvel went full retard

They have to replace whites, so Mary Jane is a nigger now. Black Spider Man will come soon enough, don't worry. Marvel has rights to Miles Morales and they intend to kill Peter Parker so they don't have to work with Sony.

Civil war objective was to bring rebels to heel, everyone knows this.

This. Thor was supposed to be Nordic. Not a fucking aussie

Why do jews hate us this much, Sup Forums? I am a white male, sure, but I never intended to do any wrong to anyone, in fact I don't care about anyone. Why do I have to be portraited like a villain who has to die? Why do we let them do this to us?

>Character is an edgy leftard in AcDec
>Surprised when she acts like an edgy leftard in AcDec

Portraying a character and portraying a character in a good light are two different things.

Right
and then Aunt May

harry's been smoking too much weed and he looks like a bum now.

Why are they the only girls available? That's like having to choose one of cinderella's ugly stepsisters.

Is this the right triggered white kid hourly thread? I need to dump some infographs about jews.

but they did they call her Michelle Jones but Flash is still Flash?

Makes sense that a new York city magnet school would be super mixed to be quite honest.
Just like it makes sense that aunt may would be an young Italian former slut who seeks purpose by taking care of her dead sisters kid, rather then some old hag
Have you people ever been to nyc?
This is literally what it's like

What would a "good" person do? Stick his head in the sand as liberalism destroys the world around him?

>Have you people ever been to nyc?
Is that a serious question? You're talking to bumpkin dumbfucks are convinced that niggers and spics are ruining this country, and that any film with any characters that aren't white is SJW propaganda. They've never been to a city at all, let alone the city.

neither

how can slaves build anything desu, were they trained in carpentry, masonry and all those other things needed to build anything or did they just move heavy things around.

obviously they weren't the architects and engineers you fucking idiot, they were the labor which doesn't have to be trained in shit

>and that any film with any characters that aren't white is SJW propaganda

nah its only when movies replace 80% of the cast with minorities and then make all the bad guys white.

>it's only when movies accurately portray a public school in queens that I get triggered like a whiny SJW

you think you can build a house just by moving things around? you think building anything only requires architects, engineers and untrained laborers? jesus

I'd kill myself at the gate of the airport.

I live in Chicago dumbass and nigger are literally ruining the city with their fucking gangsta gorilla shit that's the objective truth bro

who cares if it's accurate? most movies don't try to "accurately represent demographics" unless there's an actual need to.
>it's only when someone states an opinion I disagree with that I get triggered like a whiny SJW

>lets take a fictional story that takes place in one city and feature almost exclusivly white characters
>then lets ship 100 million niggers into this city in real life
>now we make a movie about this fictional story but replace all white characters with niggers who talk shit about the country that feeds them.

kek nailed it.

so how do you apply this logic to the raimi spiderman trilogy? are you saying there was a white genocide in queens and within 10 years everyone became black and mexican?

Is this tonight's angry beta white boi thread?

Black people have never done anything that contributed positively to society and never will do anything that contributes positively to society.
There summed up the thread.

>nigger slaves
you seem like a good source
>there were no slaves in the north
there were in DC, though

He's making fun of how retarded you are. cite who built the Washington monument.

did you all forget that the black guard gave a "half-half" hand gesture to the teacher?

while the monument wasn't constructed by slaves, the stones MAY come from quarries that utilized slaves. It's impossible to tell at this point.

in short MJ was being a righteous cunt for no good reason

>ywn have a physically ill looking gf