YES YES WELL DONE NOLAN WELL DONE NOLAN.....HOWEVER

YES YES WELL DONE NOLAN WELL DONE NOLAN.....HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Betoota Advocate is an Australian satirical news website.
Nice try tho

Nolan is a fucking racist nazi for not including more POC like latinos and women in this piece sending a message that women are not mens equals.

Saving private Ryan had the same problem with gender equality where historians have proven that had women been on the beaches not only would less soldiers have died, but the war would have ended sooner due to a womans maternal instinct and why women should have been on the beach in D-Day in Saving Private Ryan to demonstrate the power of diversity through gender equality.

There's no fucking pleasing these people, so why even bother?

Can we just have another World War please? Preferably one where most of humanity dies.

I noticed this too. I'm not sure why he thought no body would notice. White people aren't the only ones involved in war

Sup Forums - Forever promoting things they dont like that people would otherwise never hear about

>White people aren't the only ones involved in war
no shit but they were the ones mainly involved in WW2

This

People will constantly bitch and bitch. The fucking Aladdin casting proves this

There were no women or niggers at Dunkirk. It was a force of French, British and Commonwealth soldiers so that means white people.

fucking racist, muslims had a huge role saving europe and america in WW2 its just kept secret but Africans also helped end the war if not for them Hitler would have won you fucking fascist!

this

whitey dont want you to know who the allies really were

Doesn't it show women in the trailers? On the ships

I thank god every day that we have people like op on the front lines of feminist blogs and black tumblrs to find things I can be outraged about and creating the same threads with the same responses

>feminist blogs and black tumbl

The Betoota Advocate is Australia's oldest newspaper you subservient fucking kike.

Thread should have ended here

>one person in the thread notices the website is satire
Half of you will still defend your counter-outrage by claiming that some nebulous group of people is angry about the movie. Sup Forums is the whiniest collection of people on the fucking planet, possibly second only to /r9k/

WE WAZ SOULJAS N SHIET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

>It's a Sup Forums is too dumb to understand satire episode

Yeah but they were fighting for Britain which today looks different. It doesn't matter who was fighting, but what they were fighting for.

>it's an user obviously cannot spot obvious bait episode and reveals his own stupidity

is that when they killed the nogs and threw them down a well

only a century later for them to finally be dug up
kek

great heart warming story of the strengh of human will when people band together

China, Japan, and anti migrant eastern european countries (Russia, Poland, Greece, Hungary etc) need to just fucking kill everyone.
Then only isolationist cultures who dont ever fucking mix will be left
and no blacks.
Honestly in my book every other race can survive and even thrive more than whites as long as black people go.

This guy gets it.

Didn't the UK have some Poo In The Loos from tbeir colonies to fight in WWII? or was that later?

>prominent Australian feminists

I can't imagine a group of people I could care less about

yes... you did post that.

I second this, stop using Sup Forums