ITT: Simpsons jokes you still don't understand

ITT: Simpsons jokes you still don't understand
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sneed's Feed and Seed (formerly Chuck's)

The joke is that it's funny that a feed and seed store would be owned by two different people but still retain it's bussiness as a store that sell's feed and seed.

Chuck changed his name to Sneed (a ridiculous name btw) as a marketing gimmick.

Chucks Feed and Seed.

pretty obvious.

I'm from Albany and I've never heard anyone use the expression "Steamed Hams."

Feed and seed were in the wrong order

it was originally Sneed's Fuck and Suck before Chuck bought it and turned it into Chuck's Feed and Seed. Sneed, seeing how successful Chuck's feed and seed business was commenced a hostile takeover of the business centered around a real estate dispute surrounding the land on which the Fuck and Seed was located.

It's funny to write '(formerly Chuck's)' on signs.

Borts Fort and Sort

SNeed's Feed and Seed. They replaced the "SN" with "F" to make "Feed". They REMOVED the "N" (the 2nd letter) to make "Seed."

So with CHuck's if you replace the "CH" with "F" you get "Fuck". And if you REMOVE the "H" (the 2nd letter) you get "Cuck".

It was formerly "Chuck's Fuck and Cuck"

Why did Kennedy say "Ich bin ein Berliner" to no one while standing at the front of the boat? Why did Abe and the other sailors not report him properly for being a Nazi?

Didn't he say he was from Utica?

The cow tools episode

"The jews are responsible for these women with...boy parts!"

"Oh Marge, it's probably just the Polynesians. All will fade into the abyss when our true purpose to murder and mediocritize the nationalist scum flowers and takes form."

SNEED?

Grandpa's memory and knowledge of history are frequently spotty and dubious.

cheed actually
the joke was that it wasn't chuck who previously owned the store, it was actually cheed

It's dignity! Don't you even know dignity when you see it!

Leland says you're going back to MISSOULA
MONTANA

Sneed's has single handedly ruined any Simpson's discussion on this board.

>wanting to discuss the shitshow that is The Simpsons
wew

>this board (formerly Chuck's)
I don't get it

It's a misspelling, his name was Cuck.

>Sneed was a chink all along

I am so fucking angry right now, this stupid fucking shit needs to come to an end right now. No one is allowed to ever mention this FUCKING DUMB JOKE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

hey, go suck and fuck yourself

are the last two season any good? I

wow, that's so funny... emmy winner material

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FINDS

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

A

WHEY

jesus christ
awful artstyle

It's really sad how fucking true this is

Fuck the user who originally screencapped this and probably legitimately did not get the joke

that was me btw

Well I'm from Albany and I've never heard anyone use the expression "suck and fuck."

Fuck off Sneed.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film (formerly reddit)

Hahaha
CHUCKED
H
U
C
K
E
D

This JoJo Dark Souls reference?

I don't get it.

When Homer is hosting an NRA meeting, he asks Moe to bring a bag of irregular Oreos. Why?

Why was Kent Brockman an ant sympathiser?

It's supposed to be a metaphor for the pictionary phrase "Grab life by the horns." But here life, being the animal or as some would say, monster, is ugly and disgusting much like life itself. Less of a joke and more of just a sad realization.

You sure about that?
I thought the saying was always Grab Life By The Balls?

No. Horns. It's dodgy I know. But it's horns.

How did Mrs. Quimby forget she met her husband while working as a burlesque dancer?

20 years of cashing in on a recognizable brand

That's a good one.

Films' Feet & Memes?

It's a joke about the oligarchy

I know this is kind of trivial and childish, but i'm genuinely sad that sneedposting ruined every simpson thread and i feel really powerless because i can't make people here realize it's not fun at all

I dont get it

Simpsons threads are cancer anyways
The only thing that goes on in them is a nostalgia circle jerk for the past and talking about how shit the news ones are and that the show should have died 20 years ago.

then stay the fuck out if you don't like it?

Fuck and suck off.

Not an argument

Same argument could be used against you.

car hold

Direct quote from the movie empire of the ants.

For all the turbo Autists:

>Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's)
>Sn{eed}'s F{eed} and S{eed}
>Ch{uck}'s
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck.

Wasn't me but I used to spam it in every Simpsons thread a good 4-5 years ago.

I don't follow.

how come sneed posting is only a Sup Forums thing and not a Sup Forums thing?

sneeds suck and fuck!!!

>Okay Milhouse, we're going to Fuck Horne, South Dakota - Formerly Sneed's.

They can't have fun.

formerly barts

>Bart's Shart in Mart

It's actually Sneed's Feeds and Speeds (formerly Chucks).

Apu's name. Shouldn't his last name be Inluu?

So I guess we can't have comfy simpsons threads anymore.

and I loved that

because other boards are not literally meme boards

Loser