The years since his death are starting to accumulate, you know that means the inevitable biopic is drawing closer

The years since his death are starting to accumulate, you know that means the inevitable biopic is drawing closer.

What will they title it? Who should direct? Who should play him? Is such a thing even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UzKcDj9gPg
youtube.com/watch?v=cUVAnExq14Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1AQ0m1lkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idris Elba

Idris Elba

James Boyega

Idris Elba

Idris Boyega

They'll call it 'Man in the Mirror'. Guarantee it.

>Do it like Michael
>Sorry, Joseph
>Michael
>This Is It
>Mikino

I watched Chris Tucker's stand-up special on Netflix yesterday and his impression of Michael is spot-on. Paints him in a different light too. Makes him seem far less sinister than the media portrayed him as and how we tend to remember him now.

Not saying he should do it, but thought it was interesting to mention.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UzKcDj9gPg

You can't now. Despite the fact that he literally became a white man halfway through his life and you'd need a white man to portray that if you try it you get boycotted. Look at that road movie recently the got dropped because twitter libcucks were so pissed about a white man playing Michael.

It can't be made because they'd want to give it to a black director, and a black director would be under pressure from black people to pretend that Michael dindu nuffin. It needs someone who can make it a Citizen Kane of pederasty.

Its a story about blacks, so probably Beat It.

I think the only way for it to work is if the movie starts off with the recording sessions for Off The Wall and ends with his last live concert performance (I think it was like 2002 or something). We all know he was on trial for touching children and that he died from an OD so that can just be some text with photos at the end.

I'm open to directing and starring as MaCaulay Culkin.

Black or White
Directed by James Franco
Starring Idris Elba and James Franco, both playing Michael Jackson

Moonwalking, directed by M. Night Shyamalan with an open ending ending hinting murder by the elites, suicide and that he went back to his planet with Elvis.

>We all know he was on trial for touching children and that he died from an OD so that can just be some text with photos at the end.
That's part of what's so fascinating about him. I don't think they should try to hide that part of his life, but explore it and try to understand it.

>biopic
Should be a miniseries like American Crime Story. But twice as long.

There's no way that you're older than maybe 20 years old at most. Both of his child molestation trials were highly covered internationally along with his death. We already know all of the facts and information surrounding those events and it's still available online for you to catch up on. We just want to see his regression as a human and get a real glimpse into his mind from '79 to '02ish.

I'll call it "Being Michael Jackson".

Is that the Mary sue bitch from TFA?

Could be pretty kino t b h
He had a really interesting life, they should make the movie from Michael's POV rather than the demonisation he got from the media
I think everything he did had innocent intentions just pretty misguided alot of the time

>I love that, Chris! That is a cold blooded beat! I love it! But of course I wouldn't go in the club with a bottle full of bub! I wouldn't do that!

My sides!

I hope it's a drama about a tortured soul that leaves the pedo stuff open to interpretation. Maybe they show him going to bed surrounded by kids, but don't show or imply anything else. He did do that sort of stuff, it's documented.

>muh allegations
Literally nothing is proven and the guy who got the ball rolling on this case is a proven con artist. He did do nothing as far as we know.

>He did do that sort of stuff, it's documented.
I know. There are even interviews where MJ talks about putting kids to bed and having sleep overs with them.

BUT

There is NO PROOF he EVER sexually touched them!

My friend who is a big MJ fan and who has studied him and watched every trial knows the truth: MJ suffered from a condition where he wished he was a kid and thus he hung around kids and preferred them rather than to adults.

It was never for any sexual satisfaction.

Of course an adult hanging around kids may seem strange and hence people thought he was a pedo but this isn't true.

I know, that's why I'm saying it should be open to interpretation. They should just literally show that, him going to bed. Ignoring the topic entirely would be weird.

>I know, that's why I'm saying it should be open to interpretation. They should just literally show that, him going to bed.
That would be literally amazing but of course fans of MJ would hate it and there would be SJW backlash of making it seem like he did do something to kids.

Wait the road movie got cancelled?
God fucking dammit we almost had kino on our hands, fucking libshits.

i have a hard time believing michael jackson could actually hurt anyone

just look at him

>Lion kings a kid over hotel balcony

well ok

i meant downright assault, not carelessness

I honestly think he might have been castrated as a kid by his dad, he doesn't strike me as having had any sexual thoughts especially with the Jehovah's Witness shit his mom pushed on him.

Jesus, Michael was a handsome fellow before his 9th nose surgery

>8 years since he died

Gal Gadot could be Michael

if this nigger stopped changing his looks after 1987

then noone would have called him pedo etc

took me a couple of times, but underrated post.

Directed and written by Quentin Tarantino

Daniel Day Lewis as MJ
Lawrence Fishburne as Joe Jackson
Warwick Davis as Bubbles/Emmanuel Lewis
Finn Wolfhard as Mccauley Caulkin
Bruce Willis daughter as Elvis daughter
Andy Serkis as CGI Blanket

Ezra Miller for post plastic surgery Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson: story of a homosexual pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=cUVAnExq14Y

Maybe if he didn't molest children he wouldn't have been called a pedophile

Shut up, pedophile. You are one because I called you one. This is how it works.

he constantly had kids (friends and family) around neverland since the early 80s that was documented and nothing ever came from that

its when he started going white and looking creepy that people screamed pedo

KEK man Chris Tucker and Michael Jackson are goats, I wish I coulda hung with them. I really miss Tucker.

Neverland came after he already had 2 nose jobs and went full white in the late 80s.

it will be some white woman

>Michael Jackson and Chris Tucker over at Barry Gibbs house to watch the Oscar's.

This is some legendary anecdotal information. Someone needs to meme this.

>Who should play him?
If star wars taught me anything, it's that they don't even need actors anymore. MJ will be full CGI.

Michael Jackson used to prank call Russel Crowe all the time, too.

Really, its as people have been saying; Michael's father deprived him of a childhood and he was trying to recapture it, it was like he was stunted emotionally in some regards.

I'm totally down for a film centered around child rape.

You can hear his voice catch at times when he's telling the story

Feels bad desu

well it was in his estate, there werent as many rides there but he'd be doing that shit with kids and family all the time.

he had all crazy shit in his home when he'd just left jackson 5

No he didn't that wasn't true. I know he called people but not russell.

You want the Steven Spielberg biopic

The first kid that accused him subsequently confessed that Michael never did anything and it was just his kike father's plot to extort money from him.

>implying he fiddled kids
>implying it wasn't the Jews for calling them out

Did he know to much that the Jews went on a scorched earth campaign against him to try and make him look bad?

>MJ
>Dead
theres a reason a biopic hasnt been made
he doenst want one

>Michael Jackson used to prank call Russel Crowe all the time, too.
>"Hey Mr. Crow, HEEEEEEEE, is your refrigerator running, SHAMONE"

>There is NO PROOF he EVER sexually touched them!
One of the kids recently he admitted they made it up, one father of one of the kids admitted the same then killed himself.

Its fucking crazy how apeshit some group went on him, to this day noone knows who though. Great book though about how the Santa Barbara DA was involved personally written by hmmm I think it was a former lawyer or DA asst attorney, very good reading and again there doesnt seem to ever have been any proof of anything.

Yep part of the global plot against middle aged white women.

>Wait the road movie got cancelled?
The studio is run by a jew what did you expect when people noticed the lead was white. Jews because their part black, hate whites.

dam he would be a good fit

fuck off Jew. That has been disproven no matter how hard they try and push it.

Set in the late 90s onwards and documents his isolation

James Franco plays him, Idris Elba plays Bubbles

Title is "Man in the Mirror"

I don't sleep in the same bed as random children

underrated post

>dude look at this le based black guy molesting children

fuck off, reddit

This could be kino

>What will they title it?
MJ: The Brother That Made It
>Who should direct?
Steve McQueen
>Who should play him?
That guy from Get Out
>Is such a thing even possible?
Sure -> $$$

Weird Al would be my first choice.

>>Who should play him?
Black MJ:
That guy from Get Out
White MJ:
KStew

Moonwalker 2: The man in the Mirror

Following on from the events of the first movie the evil drug dealer Mr Big, who is now part spider, escapes from prison and runs for president against Donald Trump (who plays himself).

The film, although fictionalised in parts, tells the story of the legendary road trip Jackson and McCauly Culkin took across America to save Trump from Mr Big, culminating in Jackson turning into a time travelling spaceship so he could go back in time and fake his death.

Cast:
Jackson - Jonny Depp
Culkin - Daniel Radcliffe
Mr Big - Joe Pesci
the Rabbit - Rob Schneider
Trump - Himself

Directed by Ron Howard

Screenplay by Russell T. Davis.

Idk who will play him but Damien Chazelle will direct it and jazz will be in it somehow

If they name it after any of his songs it should be "Do you know where your children are?"

I hope they include a scene with a baby hanging over a balcony.

>Idris Elba plays Bubbles
Love it.

Also get the guy that did Control. He really knew how to paint a depressing picture of a musician on the way to his death

Smooth criminal is another title.

shit i didnt know he could sing

I love watching videos of Tucker talking about MJ, you can really tell he thinks highly of him.

oh chris

no

stop chris
stop

Didn't they find CP at his place recently?
I still believe the Jews were behind. MJ's death

Crowe said it on an episode of Graham Norton. Did I get my wires crossed and it was another actor?

not exactly CP but child nudity yes

Joseph Fiennes

no
never

It was Bob Hoskins
They were great friends

theres already a biopic coming soon

is this BLEACHED

Mate it happened to crowe. He did it to more than one person.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1AQ0m1lkU

>What will they title it.
Black or White

Short Eyes, starring Thandie Newton

>What will they title it?
HIStory

no way they're gonna ever release cp, man are you out of your mind?

Everything is proven. He had to pay blackmail every time he had sex. His library contained incredible and degrading filth, and copies of every eyebrow-raising and obviously dodgy photograph book of kids ever printed.

>MJ suffered from a condition where he wished he was a kid

No, the children he abused "suffered" from it. Nobody would give him the benefit of the doubt if they didn't like some songs he recorded. It's pathetic. Grow up.

No, it was when he repeatedly molested children that people screamed that. It's now been admitted that that was why he was broke. His "daughter" attempted suicide on learning the full horror of what he was. Get real.

>write a song naming the Jew
>a Jewish con artist accuses you of heinous crimes and the (((media))) piles on

Still literally no evidence despite your claims that there are libraries full of it

couldnt give a fuck what he did, i believe he didnt but his music great and live performances so who gives a shit.

you normie kek

Tommy Wiseau