Pretty good interview with Daddario. Seems like a down-to-earth girl. Anyone find more stuff like these?

Pretty good interview with Daddario. Seems like a down-to-earth girl. Anyone find more stuff like these?

thoughtcatalog.com/david-shapiro/2014/03/i-go-to-the-san-diego-zoo-with-alexandra-daddario-from-true-detective/

>When we stop at a convenience store in Ramona, Alexandra gets change from the guy behind the register and he says, “You have such beautiful blue eyes.” He looks down at the cash drawer. “I’m puttin’ the money in the wrong place and stuff.” When we get back into the car, she puts a pair of big sunglasses on.

>Outside Poway, we drive through mountains covered in huge boulders. Alexandra says, “These mountains are cool. They almost look like movie sets, like production designs of cool mountains.” I look around at the mountains and scroll through songs on my iPod. Alexandra screams, “Use your blinker, asshole!” and looks at me and points to a car and says, “He didn’t signal!” She laughs. I find “LA County” by Lyle Lovett on my iPod and put it on and Alexandra says she loves country music. “It’s all about love and loss… And farming! And being an American.”

NUDE WHEN ?!!

user, I...

>Alexandra will never milk your camel

HOW CAN I SPEND A DAY DOING FUN NORMAL THINGS WITH ALEX????????

You can't even spend a day doing fun normal things on your own, user...

> she puts a pair of big
> covered in huge boulders
>I look around at the mountains
I fel like this writer had something on his mind while writing his interview but can't figure out what.

oh...

I'm upset to find that she's a dangerous driver. How long until she kills someone like Broderick?

she's had the proper training

this girl is an enigma, every photograph of her does different things to me

FACE

TOO

ROUND

>Alexwn compete for your dick

kek

>low standards

Murhn?!?

She is so painfully average it kills me. Shit actress

I want to hug her

>gets compliment
>ignores person and covers up her eyes
>thinks everything is a movie set
>obviously has nothing on her mind besides "being in movies"
>yells at someone while driving

uh, yeah, dropped

>average

That's the one thing her feature's aren't, even if you don't find her attractive.

jacked daddario vs. roided moretz, who would win?

cuck

cuck

SHE-HULK casting when !?

YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT

>and your other belt

FYI user, this is more normal than not. Belt one: uniform belt. Belt two: duty belt, with essential equipment.

Very common in the military as well, look up battle belts.

/k/ out

>“I’m puttin’ the money in the wrong place and stuff.”