This was the worst shit I've seen. It added up to nothing and wasn't fucking funny...

This was the worst shit I've seen. It added up to nothing and wasn't fucking funny. Good cast that overacted and you really know you're watching shit when Seth Rogen shows up and provides actual comedic relief.

I watched it all.
Most enjoyable parts where when that dude from Parks and Rec was there.
The boyfriend of the gay dude.

Also the "let's freak out and act crazy in front of a lot of people like it's normal people stuff".

There's no personal moments where characters reflect on there lives.

best i can explain it.

yeah i agree but even that didn't make sense having them all over and doing drugs while he tried to sleep before doing surgery the next morning

why not kick them out earlier?

When they had that 1 joke of them forgetting the editor's bday I was done.

I fucking hate that joke. It's so common and not fucking funny.

My only guess is that they did all that shit in 20 mins.

that's the word I forgot. All the jokes and setups are so common and like first time writing comedy. It seemed a lot was taken from other shit and the creators just wanted the actors to create shit on the spot to be funny.

yeah id say an hour but there was a lot of funny shit that could of happened there. First time on coke and adderall at the same time drinking like fish.

Felix let him use his house to come up with ideas and ruined his house by throwing pizza on the walls and ceiling.

I just don't get it. Oh they never grew up from college and are assholes.

"you took three drugs?"
"Do the drugs!"

I can't stand shows about groups of friends who all hate each other and you have no idea how these people are "friends". Every character on this show was just a piece of shit who treated all the others like garbage.

Also the having an affair for 20yrs? wtf

what is keeping them from divorcing there husband/wife? nothing

you love each other get a fucking divorce. But hey lets randomly hook up with our friends from college

Well the girl was rich as fuck. So she probably enjoyed that and didn't want to actually marry a lame author.

Is that Colbie Smothers and the guy from Key & Peele? Good lord.

Can't have been worse than The Class though

she was doing good on her own it looked like

bought them a bed and everything

see we're putting more thought into than the actual creators now

The Asian girl was nice.

Ouuuu I'm so coooooky I fuck my rabbit and I teach 7 year olds how to drive!!!

"can i have more redbull"

But she didn't hate her friends, which was the point I was making.

Oh.

Then yea she was the only one who seemed to like her friends.

And that blond dude that fucked the wife.

He seemed like an out-lier. Like he was never part of the main group.

he was the wife's ex boyfriend

makes it even more dumb

Wait he was? Totally missed that.

Yeah when he was telling Fred Savage after he got off the phone. Fred said and she's going with her ex bf.

Also Coolio concert wtf ? when was this written?

I think it's safe to say that this is at most a 4/10

nah it's 2/10. If it actually had a good beginning and ending then 4/10.

well yeah at most

I really wanted to like this show.. But, for starters , these people are supposed to be not only ivy league graduates but harvard ex alumni. There are three ways to get into that kind of college and they are by being rich, by having connections or by being quite smart. I get that at least one of these guys is loaded with a trust fund, but the rest of them seem quite average, actually all of them are pretty childish and none of them are likeable, I didn't care for any of them. I guess I could understand a little bit of their struggle (money, work, marriage) if they were just regular joes from some community college or anything , what was the point of making them specifically ivy league graduates? alienate most of the audience? (don't get me wrong, I have nothing against rich, smart people) but the problems the people on the show have are just so dumb one would supposed they would find an easier way to solve them... 5/10