Fucking hell do you retarded faggots seriously like GoT? holy shit

Fucking hell do you retarded faggots seriously like GoT? holy shit

Sup Forums is 80% reddit users, and also keep in mind that we have retarded britbongs posting here who are the human equivalent of sheep

I suspected as much after seeing all the capeshit threads.
I just didnt want to believe it. Haven't really been here at Sup Forums for long and now i dont think i'll stick around.
its no better than Sup Forums or Sup Forums over here.

>arguing with GoT kids
lmao

nobody likes GoT anymore but we all watch it anyway

how come it's always brits that are most susceptible to just go along with sjw shit?

whatever mind tactics they've been bombarded with sure did their job

What are you talking about? Amerifats are the ones that get offended by everything.

hey, friend, im glad im not the only one surprised and appaled, frankly, to see constant threads for:
1) GoT
2) DrWho
3) bigbrutha

its sad, really..

It's overrated but entertaining enough. Well-produced schlock.

Got into it because the books are good (inb4) and the first few seasons followed them pretty well (and the OC scenes they added were actually good, e.g. the "war stories" scene)
Just kinda got stuck with it after that. I'm aware it's gone to shit but it's like watching a car crash unfold in slow motion. Horrible to watch but I just can't look away.

They're literally from reddit

People on reddit like popular television shows? HOLY SHIT user YOU BLEW OUR MINDS

>crying about the Doctor who general
It's been here for fucking ever newfag. Lurk moar

>first season
>sean bean
>he dies
>show goes downhill from there

too many shit tier characters, lol bet u didnt xpct him 2 die rofl XD, 5 minutes of plot for each character, and the only interesting aspect of the show (the undead) were made to be supremely feared bad asses and very rarely anything comes of it.

>butthurt (((whovian)))
Just cause it's a Sup Forums regular does not make it a bearable thing to watch or experience in any shape or form, lad. Fuck off to your 'tardis and stay there.

Reminder that Sup Forumstards are the cancer killing this place
Far worse than got

Reminder that not watching something because of others is exactly the same sheep process as watching something because of others

Fucking hell do you retarded faggots seriously like Matrix? holy shit

eh, I've watched it this far, might as well see it through to the end

S2 > S1 > S3 > S4 > S5 >>>>>>>>>> S6

also, the shitposting is fun

how come you amerifasgs force every degeneracy on the world? fag pride parades, feminism, "diversity"

you should just shut your whore mouth, burger

you computer illiterates should just learn how to use that fucking filter button on the site and put the word 'got' in it
dumb americans (niggers?)

"know thy enemy", nuff said.

>Haven't really been here at Sup Forums for long and now i dont think i'll stick around.
Good, please leave.

I don't like it, but I'll watch every single episodes, and bitch about it even though I actually deeply enjoy them, despite the retarded feminism thrown at the screen at every single scene, and the bad acting, and the poor writing, I don't care: I'll watch it and then shit on it on Sup Forums, and even watch the reactions on YouTube (even, even the bar), and even read the subreddit, while preteding I hate every single on these things.

Seasons 1-3 were excellent. Then they started putting more emphasis on the female characters and it ruined the whole series.