azor dany!

Aye, him and the hound.

I'm holding out for Bronn

And Melisandre

Y no luv fure Jorah!?

Irrelevant minor character.

>irrelevant
>destined to kill the white walker king

You just know there will be no pay-off for his arc, he'll probably just die one day and his resurrections will hardly be addressed

what did he do again? i forgotten almost everything except main plot

Lord Friendzone of the House Cuckold

muh flaming sword

he's been permanently dead since the third book, so yeah he's going nowhere

At least in the book he resurrects Lady Stoneheart. In the show he's completely irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwyvjgs40Oo

>keeps getting resurrected by the lord of light
>fought the hound with a fire sword
>hound wins
>resurrected again

oh shit i completely forgot about this, better rewatch eeverything

Oh I thought he was hanging with LSH

That wasn't Thoros?

nah thoros is still around, he refused to do the thing saying she was too far gone or something so beric did it instead

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you

I enjoy that pasta.
At the same tome though ... She's like 11 and he's like 45 ...

>She's like 11
13 in the first book and older in the show
so basically past her prime already by gurm standards

This is not a jorah thread

Azor Beric

So the Azor Ahai must pull his sword from the heart of the woman he loves

So does that mean Jorah will kill Dany?

If Beric, who will he kill, his gay lover Thoros?

>muh Elena LeDesema
good actor desu

Cleganebowl and just the Hound in general are the only reasons i'm still watching.

hes a fucking white adult male

you know hes gonna get fucked

All his good deeds gone to waste by being a little bitch boy pining after the dumpiest woman in Westeros lel.

>Jon is forced to help Dany fight against Cersei in exchange for dragon glass
>They fight and win until they get to kings landing at which point Euron shows up and kills the dragons with some plot armour and Little finger also betrays him at this point
>Just before Cersei Euron and Little Finger win the Iron bank arrives to collect on their debt with some other army that just so happens to exist and kills them all
>Dany dies in the battle and notices John's eyes are purple for no reason at the end realising he is her brother or uncle or some shit
>At the same time the white walkers use the horn to burst the wall and pour into the north
>John them controls all of Westeros and the dragon glass allowing him to fight the white walkers
>End season
Probability of any of this happening?

None, fanfiction double nigger.

WE STAR WARS NOW

None, since even Dany's eyes aren't purple so why would Jon's eyes suddenly be.