My girlfriend got me this minimalist movie poster collection for my birthday! What do you think of it?

My girlfriend got me this minimalist movie poster collection for my birthday! What do you think of it?

It honestly does not make me upset.

Where did your mom buy it?

Is that you 37 now?

How mad will she get if you don't put it up?

Mine, but you're missing the essential.

Tryhard reddit shit

>Mine
*nice
Don't know how I fucked this up.

i think its a good thing we're having another war & draft to kill off your useless generation.

minimalism is so fucking retarded and boring

less is more...

if less is more
how you keeping score?

wow that's lvl 99 projecting

and the only thing my mommy got me was a card

Do you like my poster of Interstellar?
Or maybe it's 2001, I don't remember.
Anyway, it shows space and a star/moon, but it symbolises that perhaps we are alone in universe/space is very lonely???
It's really profound if you think about it, really amazing how such a simple painting can symbolise so much
Best $29.99 I ever spent

do they make that in black

i really love the 007 intro but am looking for as minimal as possible

Why do i find it so cute when girls buy guys things? My girlfriend buys me clothes sometimes and they are always kinda dorky but i think its so cute i dont give a shit and wear them even if they aarent really my style. Hang them posters up and be glad for what you got.

you like James Bond?
here, this poster is literally THE GOAT, and belongs on the wall of any dedicated fan

that is possibly -the- worst poster I've ever seen. it's even worse than the abortion of the blade runner poster. jesus fucking christ

What the fuck does this even mean.

wow...
i am simply, and utterly,
amazed...

this one has to be my favourite

This entire thread is minimal effort bait and people are still writing paragraphs, bravo shitposter OP.

Dump her

You're clearly shaken by it. Not stirred.
>3deep5you

that looks like banana in pajama shit

i was making a joke here:

thanks, have a (You)

>>>r/movies

how do I get girlfriend

Reddit will love it

Martin Scorsese?

don't get a girlfriend for the sake of getting a girlfriend. You'll fuck her a few times and then lay in bed thinking about how you don't care about her gay little hobbies and the petty ramblings of her friends
lift, read, work, socialize, make friends and it'll come eventually, when you least care about it

Thinking about getting this for my house.

how do I get a girlfriend in the comfort of my own home as an overweight neet

considering you were unaware of minimalist poster bait posting maybe it's you that should go back

internet from here to across the globe

eventually one will come, when you least care about it

>overweight neet
well, you need to fix that first
if you manage to get a gf as a fat jobless slob, she will quickly dump you because you have no future or she'll stay because she will be an even bigger fat jobless slob.
Wait until you're happier. Get some creative hobbies, take care of yourself.
Pussy is not that important that it should be sought after at all times.
It'll come. But you need to work on yourself

I can recognize all except those two highlighted ones. Which ones are they?

memefather

godfather and princess bride

princess bride

That your gf is a pleb

Godfather, princess bride?

erm only 2 females and 3 POCs? no sweetie

So basically the poster is normie core? Christ, I'd tell my girlfriend to take it back and dump her if that's what she thinks my taste in movies are. Not to mention the awful minimalist shit.

there's only one female

Thinking of hanging these on my wall

uhhh that granny you think is a woman, bro....

Shit poster, them digits tho

Here's a favorite of mine, a very clever one.

Wow, those are all terrible. The one second from the top right is decent

I don't mind the minimalist designs so much as it's the most random collection of movies ever. Maybe if there was a theme or something

That's my favorite variation on the bait meme in a while. Well done.

4th one along isnt so bad, but why do all these minimalist posters have that same fucking worn out crusty looking effect?

There's a theme, it's total normie-core

someone post the blacked one

it's ok

haha his hand looks like a penis

T h i s

You'd think that at least one of these would be acceptable, but they're all equally shitty.

maybe your TASTE is equally shitty

go back to your generic marvel posters

true posterkino

4th one along looks fine, all the others with that dreadful artstyle are ass and the ones without it are all shitty.

>doesn't even know what The Godfather and Princess Bride are
>calling things normie core
fucking get lost bro

>Thinking of hanging these on my wall
Hang yourself instead.

>doesn't come to Sup Forums enough to understand the joke
how about you instead? that's right, gtfo now

I know the movies, just didn't get the stupid minimalist poster of an old man and a guy with long hair and a 'stache you fucking frogposting son of a cancer patient.

>There's a theme, it's total normie-core
There's another level to this theme as well - they're all genre movies that managed to transcend the limits of their format and find wider audiences, on the strength of good writing and quality production. It's normie af, but it's an Earned Normie Status.

>I k-know the m-movies
>can't identify Indigo Montoya and Don Corleone
k

Princess Bride is still shit

>007

Chad in the second frame, just enjoying a flick

kek

Type Drive minimalist poster into google, theres thousands of them and they're all basically the same, endless variants of scorpions and hammers

That's every normie-core movie though
Batman is always Joker, Fight Club is always soap, and American Paycho is always a bloody axe.
It's just pseuds thinking they can be artsy without having the slightest drop of creativity

If you wanted a minimalist Bond poster couldn't you just base it on the title card they all have?

1.?
2.Godfather, ok
3.?
4.batman, over rated
5.?
6.Mrs doubtfire?, ok
7.Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom, really you pick the worst out of the three? bad
8.Blues brothers, great
9.Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, really it still in theaters but given how drawn out the franchise is I don't plan to see it. bad
10.?
11. MiB, great
12. Princes bride, great

here's mine

>1,3,5,10

Minimalism is reddit just like all these films

>i totally know those movies, i just don't recognize very obvious pictures of the iconic characters
Yeah sure, whatever you say pleb.

This has to be a troll post, right? You're not this fucking stupid, i refuse to believe it. How can you even joke about pretending to not recognize american psycho which is one of the most meme'd movies on this board next to dark knight rises.

Given your response I would have to guess that
1. American Psycho
3. Pulp fiction
4. Big lebowski
10. ?, still got no idea

But 1,3,5, likely 10 I haven't seen on account that everyone won't shut up about them. When ever everyone won't shut up about how some film is the best thing ever. I make a point not to watch it so they hopefully will have less reason to keep talking to me. As their endlessly repetitive conversation structure is torture to me as it just leads into an endless loop of stupid references that never go anywhere.

see above
I figured it was American psycho, not from the image, but the the first reply. That's how sad this makes me. A conversation with such predictability that I don't even have to have seen or even know anything about the film as the replies are so predictable I can tell what they were just from the a double face palm image and repeating numbers.

>10. ?, still got no idea
Kill Bill 2

Now I remember. I did actually watch that years ago. But didn't remember much as nothing about it really stuck out of the ordinary to me.

I would love to see someone make a mock-up of The Dark Knight Rises in the simplicity style and see what they would use to symbolize the movie.

It would just be a Bane mask, without Bane wearing it. A solitary mask

James Bonded

that was posted on r/movies.

A fucking travesty of a get. Did you plan this?

Holy shit can't unsee

R E D D I T

>Patrique Bateman

Mon sides.

Guys, my gf got this poster and wants it framed in our bedroom. What do ya think?