/got/ general

one true queen edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Night's_King's_corpse_queen
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/nN3l8biD5n-eWJdqaW7AGQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why doesn't Dany just take over westeros now that she has a huge army and dragons?

>one true queen
>not cersei

d r o p p e d

Nth for Shireen, the rightful Queen.

why don't the white walkers kill an eagle and fly over the wall?

if the Children of the Forest created the White Walkers then who's this bitch?

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Night's_King's_corpse_queen

>You want a good girl, but you need the bad poosy

Why the fuck does everyone just abandon these generals during off season? Like, it's all g now with fast moving threads and people actually talking about the show but as soon as it's off the air it's like everyone fucking vanishes. It actually baffles me to no end

First for best girl

why doesn't anyone get someone with greyscale in their army? no-one will want to get near them and they can walk into any city unopposed

Even if you don't like Stannis you can't unironically support the charisma vacuum that is Dany.

>tfw you were drawing up clues as to how varys is a blackfyre supporter and a bloodraven vs varys sub plot could have taken place, bringing such a deadly but truly based rivalry to the present and possibly connecting past events with the present events, shedding light on how a series of events from two half-targaryan bastards have reshaped the course of westorosi history then realize it WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN

no

>giv ice monster gf

by "bad pussy" does she mean it's a roastie? or smelly?

PROOF THAT STANNIS IS DEAD! YOU CAN'T!

It means she's very enthusiastic in bed but also crazy.

He'll be back when the White Walkers take the North.

This show is like shit a teenager would write for English class

why didn't stannis just get melisandre to birth an unstoppable shadow assassin to kill ramsey?

She's there to do exactly that? I don't get your complaint.

Does anyone have that photo of Kit Harrington where he's really short

>implying a shadow monster could kill shirtless Ramsey

D and D probably thought this story was too long to adapt so they just decided to blame the children of the forest

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/nN3l8biD5n-eWJdqaW7AGQ/

We get it

you must be following one of those cancerous stannis baratheon the new chuck norris facebook pages. just kys

why doesnt she just do it then?

Still is the worst acting i have ever seen in my life. Please let her die next episode so i can forget that much quicker.

>changing the lore

that's going to far isn't it?

He's just spamming, ignore him

Because doing that drains Stannis and trying it again may have killed him.

you just scared of their bad pussy.

>People in /got/ threads coming up with convoluted plots of what they believe will happen this season
>All of what happens in the episodes has already leaked, and it's totally shit

Why are you guys doing this? It already fucking leaked, and it's dog shit. Pure, grade A, dog shit.

Hardhome or battle of bastards?

Atleast dabid got those two right

why doesn't stannis just come back to life like jon snow did?

google Kit Harrington

There's a lot DnD have changed or left out or made up but that was he first time it felt like I was watching shitty fan fiction

J-John is that you? Can you give me your analysis on dog day afternoon?

because there's nothing worth talking about off season, the mods used to delete the got generals off season anyway.

the night's king is just a legend in the books, it won't have anything to do with the Others

the night king is invented for the show, to have a central bad guy

explain

I'm more amused by Euron's giant fleet passing by Dragonstone twice without taking it, even though everyone somehow knows Dany will land there.

I mean the one where he's standing next to brienne and barely comes up to her waist

They didn't put lady stoneheart too which is involved with the Brotherhood Without Banners

Wow, 8 whole times

She's an Oscar nominated actress by the way.

Showfags start reading the books late, looking for clues when the shit isnt even finished nor close to completion or comparable anymore. D and D arent writing gurm story anymore so the book clues become irrelevant.

The best thing is everyone drags their giant ass armies and fleets wherever they go, leaving their capitals completely undefended. Like the Tyrells sailing to Mereen and then sailing back for whatever reason.

why dont they just get the dragons to melt the white walkers?

>seven years ago
>see HBO is adapting books I've seen praised by people and communities whose taste I trust
>the show is amazing — great characters, political intrigue, human conflict, family drama, war, twists etc
>all done against a subtle backdrop of a huge looming threat and the promise of a fantastical escalation

>fast forward to today
>producers got bored of making the show
>rushing the story as fuck, dropping plotlines like mad, writing in retarded pandering shit, butchering characters, ruining the mystery and the lore of the world, and generally just doing a great job of fucking up
>the show will never get the finale it deserved

Actually it's kind of funny that both the show and book screwed up in Dorne trying to recreate what made Oberyn work.
The book had DARKSTAR who just came off as lame instead of cool, the show had the completely redone Sand Snakes who are totally nonsensical as characters.

Just shat myself

They only deleted it one year and arguably because everyone left. There's plenty of things to talk about.

oh wait nvm, if he was the 13th Commander of the Night's Watch it's because the Whitewalkers already existed

desu battle of the bastards has so much shit in it.
When the form the shield wall round Jon snow and crew why don't they counter attack instead of just standing there like mongs. Wun wun could just fuck their plan if he just ran at them while they were setting up. battle was good all in all but at points was a load of old bollocks.

Azor Prime

Which fucked up its last 2 seasons worst? GoT or Battlestar Galactica?

These just get beter and better

In two days.
And in generals, where it's the same people in every thread.

I unironically like the last two seasons of BSG uincluding the ending

At like age 13 no less

The Hound confirmed Valonqar

What's next for Dnd?

40k tv show when?

>Varys and Illyrio plot to kill Dany so they can back (f)Aegon
>now fake Aegon has been cut from the show they have to back Dany
>now Varys has to explain why he had Jorah spy for him and why he tried to assassinate her
>this will probably not ever be addressed when Dany and Varys start talking to each other this season

why does she look more white here?

>being a manlet even by midget standard
lmao

We need more of these for episode 1

>cersei traveling to eastwatch
good one

she is doing it right now m8, what are you saying?

Because she is white, user. She has more of a tan in the show.

>Dany and Varys start talking to each other this season
I don't know what the big deal is with this autism. Obviously they've talked on the way to Westeros just off-screen.

Why does everyone blame the showrunners? GRRM kept telling everyone he would finish the book. The fat fuck lied and spends all his time blogging and travelling instead. Now there is no material and the showrunners who are not fantasy writers and have not spent decades with this world in their heads have to figure this shit out. Think about that, how the fuck are they expected to figure this out. It's amazing that they can even do what they have been able to do. Imagine if Peter Jackson had to come up with the plot for the third movie because Tolkien didn't bother writing it. The movie would be absolute garbage

Warwick isn't even a proper dwarf, he's just really fucking short.

The Oscars are worthless as any benchmark by now. It's just Diversity Awards.

They started shitting up the source material as soon as Stannis reached the wall. Kys.

this!
it's all gurm's fault

no matter how good of an actor you are, you need good directing and writing

Is Jaime Lannister retarded?

Show started getting worse during S4 when there was still plenty of book material left.

Robert Strong = Undead Mountain
The Faith's Champion = The newly repentant Hound
Valonqar = The "little brother" who will kill Cersei

CLEGANEBOWL

never forget

yes. he's also rapist and child murderer

the number 13 pops up in all of those last hero/prince that was promised stories. d&d seems like they've dropped it, but there were 13 white walkers when the nights king turned the baby into a walker

Wait varys sent jorah? I thought it was robert

Nice trips btw

The real answer is when they decided to rush AFFC and ADWD into one season so they could get to beyond the books and fanfic the shit out of everything

i'm with him
literally the most based monarch in the show right now.

What if Arya is not actually Arya, but is really the Waif, who killed Arya last season and took her face? Now she's trying to replace her, and is fulfilling her list as names promised to the Many Faced God?

It's also why she's suddenly a master assassin after being a useless idiot for 6 seasons.

Work with me, people

Because by that point they were running out of material and knew GRRM was a lazy arrogant slob so they make the smart choice of diverging from the mess he left the books in. It wouldn't surprise me if George made the last book so convoluted just to spite the showrunners, he seems like a bitter douchebag

Say what you will, D&D did an amazing job with this show. Not only is it the most popular and most pirated show on Earth but it is also the deepest and most interesting. Hats off to you D&D.

because their original content for the show is garbage

legit got shivers from reading that

Yeah let's ditch an interesting character so we can give gormless boring Jon more screentime. Kys.

Lol oh no conleth hill aka varys made a racist joke that emilia clarke aka dany got so butthurt she refused contract clauses to do scenes with varys until HBO said cut the shit and she pulled the same shit about nudity. When GOT is done she will have nothing which is more than she deserves.

Makes me wonder how Dorne might have gone with actually good writing and direction. They seemed to cast everyone well, given most of the Snakes were combined into only a few composited characters.

Instead of having the Xena production values and turning them all into villains who don't make any sense from any perspective.

Kinda sucks for the actors, they got punished for the writers and directors' sins. Half of them got randomly killed off and the rest just got reduced to basically cameos last season.

something the show has never explained: where does everyone learn teleportation magic? they make magic out to be rare but it seems this particular spell is quite common

lmao they would get beyound the books anyway. gorge stopped writting them. and they never needed his permision to make changes.
fuck off back to youtube preston!

Post yfw nymeria doesnt recognize arya because she is faceless and they have an airbud moment

>JUST GO
>GET OUT OF HERE

>Obviously they've talked on the way to Westeros just off-screen.
I like how every important discussion that would shed some light on horrible plot-holes happens off-screen and instead of them we get a fat guy vomiting and cleaning shit for 5 minutes in a le ebin comedy montage.