Who is he, user? I think he's a Stark, like the founder of the house

Who is he, user? I think he's a Stark, like the founder of the house.

Other urls found in this thread:

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/26325-what-does-hodor-mean/&page=2#comment-1236249
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Seastone_Chair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

random Targ ancestor

He doesn't look Targ

its a first men not a valyrian

he's brandon the builder. the white walkers are starks. just think of the starks house words, winter is coming....it's literally a threat

So it's Starks that became white walkers?

make senses desu

Stay in your general

>Who is he, user?
Not canon.

The Pact between the Children of the Forest and First Men happened before the Long Night.
Why would the Children create Ice-Terminators to kill all humans when they already had peace with the First Men?

from what i remember the show canon is the children created the walkers as a last ditch effort

Yeah, that's what the show said.

But the timeline in the books doesn't line up.
The Children and the First Men were at peace for thousands of years before the first White Walkers show up

Clearly show only canon

the timeline in the books isn't reliable though, sam makes a point of that

>tfw its so stupid that its absolutely something D&D would add

True
But the sequence of events haven't been shuffled.
The Pact happened a FUCK ton of time in the past.
The Long Night was "only" 8000 years ago

Yeah the numbers are probably all wrong, but the order of events would still have the Pact come first.
The stories even have the Children helping the First Men fight the Others.

Even the sequence could be misremembered

It all happened so long ago. Happens all the time irl. People think that everyone thought the world was flat before Colombus. In reality everyone, even dumb peasants knew the earth was round since ancient Greek times

it takes time for the white walkers to gain strength, so it does make some sort of sense. the long night apparently happened 8000 years ago, it took 8000 years for the white walkers to become strong enough again to attack

The numbers never lie.

why did they gag him

I can't imagine that he was anyone significant, especially since he was captured by the manlet elves. Maybe my trust in DABID is unjustified.

Hmm maybe he knows how to caste magic so they keep him quite.

Regardless of the possibility of it, it'd be lame as shit for the book to suddenly go "Yeah nah, I've been lying. Turns out the Long Night happened before the Pact"
Like what does the book gain from that switcheroo?
Nothing but cheap and unneeded misdirection

>oi u cheeky lil cunts u better not stick me wit that black shite i'll feckin git u if u do it

Skyrim plagiarism
Perfect for GOT

Then why did Bran time travel to see the Children turning him into a white walker. Also thats the same actor that plays the Night king.

Maybe the White Walkers are waiting for a Long Night since they can only move during the night.

>replies to quads with a pair of sevens
This thread is blessed

>In reality everyone, even dumb peasants knew the earth was round
>everyone
You do realise there are a lot of people, right now, who think the earth is flat. I can guarantee there were flat earthers back then.

Kek

Because he was the first of the White Walkers, which is highly significant. I really doubt that some shithead plucked out of the First Men's ramshackle civilizations was of any importance, although that is just a gut feeling. I also would've expected some hint of his former importance, such as better clothes, some insignia, etc. Maybe that'll be the case in some epic plot twist, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Yeah and there are still people who believe in witches and demons. Doesn't mean it's a mainstream belief

>everyone knew the earth was round

Overliteralising is a sign of autism

>Say something stupid
>Get proven wrong
>HURRRR U R AUTISM!
typical retard

He was the Bran of their era. They turned him undead and he kept his greenseer and warg powers but for dead stuff.

Autist

>lives in the far north
>dark nipples

no

So is hyperbole

>its so stupid
What's stupid about it? That you didn't thought of it first?

Actually people in the North are rather recent migrants from the other desert continent and are swarthier than on average

aren't they supposed to still have blood from first men as opposed to weaklings southlanders
it's been a while since i've red the books

Wrong
They aren't recent, they are literally the first migrants. Maybe read anything related to GOT before you try spouting "facts".

Nope.

like what else?

it's not actually, normies do it all the time

The first men came to dorne first from the southernmost part of essos you fucking dolt. The andals are the ones with fair hair and lighter skin.

I know you are but what am I?

That fat guy cleaning the shit made me lul.

Remember back in the earlier seasons when everyone was wondering why Hodor was retarded?

There was a thread on ((reddit)) that played out the scenario that transpired in the show, literally 2-3 years before-hand. It even sort of gained national attention, which allowed DB and CO. to take it for the show.

Holy crap. Numbers.

Bran the builder build the Great Wall. How would gen do that afternoon turning into white walker. Why would he do that before the threat of white walkers either. Timeline doesn't add up. He may be a stark but he wasn't bran.

right...well you've got two points to prove there: that it's stupid and that d&d "added" it

you might struggle because it's already confirmed to be grrm's idea

>There was a thread on ((reddit)) that played out the scenario that transpired in the show
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/26325-what-does-hodor-mean/&page=2#comment-1236249

I believe the theory predates the show

Why can't the children control the wights if they created them? Also are they extinct in the show after leafs death?

the walkers built the wall. the thing is made out ice and is 700 feet tall.

This makes perfect sense in the book with the Walkers just being a separate people, not ice terminators made exclusively to kill all humans.

Like, after the Long Night, the First Men, Children, and Others made a deal that involved the creation of the Wall. Their side, our side.
It's why the mouth in the bottom of the NightFort responded to Night's Watch creed. Because the treaty only allowed Night's Watchmen to go to the other side

Maybe hes Bran the Builder father? The Starks are know to have ice "powers".

that's just the shitty filter

Like many Starks, the night King has the ability to warg (like bran). The difference is that he can only warg the dead, not the living.

yfw the walkers only want to get south of the wall because something worse than them is forcing them to

> Caring about men's nipples color
> Straight

They're butchering the Others almost as bad as they butchered Stannis. In the books the Others are a highly advanced society of beautiful elves who probably don't like humans very much. They have their own language, own customs, own weapons and armor, etc. In the show they're just naked, wrinkled grandpas that were created as some kind of a bioweapon.

What's with Dabid and Dan not being able to follow the books as they are meant to be? Why do they have to continually try and "outdo" Martin when they simply can't?

>What's with Dabid and Dan not being able to follow the books as they are meant to be?
Too much of a hassle. It's easier to make old tried out trope of zombies that are threatening humanity and pick some champion to defeat them in one magic move.

The Others are literally fae folk from British and Euro legend.
They take babies
Are extremely beautiful but deadly
Weak to a certain kind of metal

But nah, let's make them ice mummies
Even from the beginning, they were wrong.

>What's with Dabid and Dan not being able to follow the books as they are meant to be? Why do they have to continually try and "outdo" Martin when they simply can't?
They think they "know" better what people really want

It's totally ironic because what made GoT so popular in the first place was that it constantly subverted so many classic fantasy tropes. It made it seem fresh and exciting.

But now D&D are actively undoing all those subversions and now are just relying on cliches to keep people hooked.

I'm 100% sure that Jon is going to end up dueling the Night's King. The NK will die and all the wights will fall apart. Look at Jon the big damn hero.
In the book, Jon is going to save the world by negotiating with the Others, not fighting them.

>the children created the walkers
then who created the children?

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Seastone_Chair

the people who created that

>the children created the walkers
>then who created the children?
>the white walkers created the children
EGGCHICKEN'D

>tfw you made me google scandinavian nipples

>Look at Jon the big damn hero.
In the book

It's funny because in the books Jon is an incompetent bastard that got rightfully killed by the Night's Watch.

My husbando

>yfw the walkers are only old people like your grandparents who want to retire in Floridornida

Janos pls

>Wildlings are only coming south to escape white walkers
>White Walkers are coming south to escape something else
Theres always a bigger fish

Am I the only one that finds this hot?

Starks are Lin Kuei now?

Normie pandering scene.

he's Furdo :DD