THIS MOVIE ULTIMATELY IS..........AWESOMTA-....NO...NO..... ITS DISNEYTACULAR
>this is the most subscribed movie critic on youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCCxKPNMqjnqbxVEt1tyDUsA?&ab_channel=kermodeandmayo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares? He's hot.

>most subscribed
exactly

He's right sometimes. It's rather watch him than that Faggot struckmann.

I can't imagine anyone actually watching him but literal underage children.

I fucking hate all these guys. Jeremy just comes up with shitty, short and crowdpleasing reviews with virtually no creative analysis or criticism.

Doug is a screaming piece of shit with a dumbass sense of humour

Looks like a rapist too.

Although I do take interest in some fictional universes I can't say that I'm as much of a raving fanboy faggot as Stuckmann. He's like Jeremy except his reviews take longer.

The only youtube based reviewer I've ever taken interest in is ralphthemoviemaker. And no, not just because he shits on jeremy.

youtubers are literal cancer with a few minor exceptions.

also most people are plebs that have awful taste.

I watched one of his reviews for a film I never see anyone talking about and it boiled down to
>Yeah, it's fun
>One of the leads is pretty hot
Real insight there.

Jeremy is GOAT

What about YMS?

His gives reviews for people who want entertainment not for people looking for art.

>the most average 5/10 white male
>hot
You have a very generous definition of "hot"

user...

>5/10
He's atleast a 7 or 8. Don't be jealous.

>generic short haired white male

He's over 6 feet tall, has a full beard, perfect norwood 0 hairline, almost chad like facial features and somewhat in shape.
Yeah he has the mentality of an underage ADD autist, but he certainly doesn't look like "the most average white male"

These guys get it.

Everyone can b a cynic.
People would rather watch someone with a positive outlook on things than the jaded asshole like the thousand you can find.
Shocking

He is still a huge manchild faggot and a youtube reviewer. His personality is like a -4 at least.

Face is too long and nose is too big to pull off that haircut. Not attractive enough to pull off the hipster look he's going for.

> Chad like facial features

He looks like a lanky nerd.

Well yeah, but we were talking about his looks.

Yeah but he's hot so who cares?

You forgot the "almost" part of my post

He sucks, but is Sup Forums any better at talking about movies? I don't know why people try to claim superiority when every single discussion here just boils down to
>no it's kino fuck you
>no it's reddit fuck you
>fuck you, it's a pleb movie, no it's patrician blah blah blah blah

youtube.com/channel/UCCxKPNMqjnqbxVEt1tyDUsA?&ab_channel=kermodeandmayo

I've only watched one review by him, the sicario one
I'll always fucking hate him for it, what a retarded pleb

>ralphthemoviemaker

Get off my board.

dunkirk confirmed shit

Chad version in comparison.

he's not attractive
he's a nerd

also he's a yes man, who just keeps giving positive reviews to everything, and some random obscure horror movie he calls dog shit

his content is also shit, because he's got shit social skills, so he just summarizes the plot for 90% of every one of his videos

>this is what the gays of Sup Forums like

weird.

You forgot the ever-faithful 'it's shit' critique.

>Hated Dunkirk because it's about white British men that he couldn't relate to

Actually unsubbed because of this. He was passable at best but that review showed me his true Jewness.

>He was passable
You're a fucking retard. Tell me your favorite 10 movies you've seen in theaters the past two years. I need a laugh.

>kino ralph
absolute boss

D O G. F U C K E R

I hope Jeremy jahns dies in his sleep. There isn't no one on the internet I hate more than him.

>missing the point of the review entirely

You'd be suprised.
All of his hand waving and his incoherent sentences capture a lot of people.

He is like a very understandable clown if you are an angst millenial.

He's just an edgy contrarian

Literally the only good reviewers on YouTube at this point are GoodBadFlicks and RLM. James Rolfe from Cinemassacre is also good, by himself. I hate this terrible rise of armchair critics who think they're hot shit and their opinions matter.

A total fucking loser. He thinks his shit opinions are always objectively correct and anyone who disagrees is beneath him, even tho he's a faggot furry who wants to fuck dogs.

>RLM
lol

>WAAAAH WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE DISNEY AND THEIR AMAZING MOVIES AND NOT MUH WB KINO LIKE KING ARTHUR AND THE HOUSE