The Witch

Literal unironic 10/10 kino masterpiece. Every single element of this movie was executed with perfection. I have never been more enthralled and terrified as the overwhelming dread grew to consume every fiber of my being. The score alone was as integral to the suspense as the superbly acted characters and breathtaking cinematography. The movie never attempts to hold your hand or spoonfeed you the dialogue, effectively barring normies and

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BV4b02DDbVE/?taken-by=anyataylorjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=YsJmti01o2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

giv ayylmao gf

based

Was that a body double in THAT scene?

I actually disliked the movie because I expected an actual horror and not just a single jumpscare and boring story that progressed slowly. The only redeeming quality was the titties at the end.

instagram.com/p/BV4b02DDbVE/?taken-by=anyataylorjoy

it was good but it also wasn't good

aliens are CUTE~

I hear watching it in theaters was a nightmare with people not shutting up and being bored

>that smile
JDIMSA

>why are they even talking like that lol is this hamlet i need emojis to understand anything

>A24
Literal reddit meme garbage

>38.webm
yes unfortunately it was

y-you too~

What do you guys think she's like in bed?

>It's a Sup Forums gets cucked by a manlet episode

>Every single element of this movie was executed with perfection
Not the accents lol

>picking the wrong witch

I saw it opening night and everyone was super quiet. I was surprised when I heard about all the shitty theater experiences.

>manlet
she's standing on her toes in shoes with a thick sole

he's 34
she's 21

don't worry! I'm sure you're as attractive and successful

>mfw I'd be fucking helpless to resist as well

We all would be, user

If you think this is a masterpiece I think you should watch more movies user.

>Sarah Stephens SI 1.webm
4/10 ugly teeth
anya is a 9.77/10

> not the accents
You must be an American.

The accents are fine.

Mfw he got a kiss from that!

Stay salty manleto

hamlet is good though.

>ywn have a qt ayylmao lay her hands across your chest while she gazes straight in your soul

>Imagine experiencing puberty and you literally live alone with only your father, yor haggardly looking mother, and your only contact with any females is your hot sister.

Must've driven the poor lad insane.

Was Anya #WithHer?
I'd bet TOP DORRAR she was, fuck Hollywood.

Don't worry, Jesus got him

Even being american I could tell how horribly inconsistent the main characters were with their accents

Puritan-tier film.

First film by the director too.. just how?

>movie about a witch
>only get a 5 seconds tease of the bitch
>then a goat demon who speaks like Vin Diesal
WOW GREAT MOVIE OMG IMSOCULTURED AMIRITE??

I'd cross a blistering hot desert just so I could have her fart in my face

Please post any scene or tell me about any part which was not consistent with the accent.
The director of The Witch is a literal autist in terms of the details of that subject and I doubt he would allow a single bad delivery

He used to work as a production designer and is obsessed with those new england folk tales and all of that stuff so that explains the set design, costumes and writing.
Don't know how he managed to pull such good performances from the whole cast (even the kids) on his first time though

>why isnt the monster constantly shoved in my face so i can understand how scary it is? lol this isnt horror film im not being told to be scared

Can we talk about how the Jacobean English elevated this from a 6 to an 8/10.

The father (famously) and the mother have that accent naturally. Only ATJ could have messes it up, and she did fine.

It's easier for a Bong to do other Bong accents.

Anyone seen the sequel?

Ruined the scene for me when i first watched the movie because thats all I could think of.
Glad Im not alone

youtube.com/watch?v=YsJmti01o2E

not some fast white boi

>manlet

>ayyliens walk among us

trisha
parks

thank me later

lanklets still haven't realised or are in deep denial that manlets are truly the genetic master race of mankind.
>better looking
>age slower
>die later
>build muscle mass much faster
>smarter
>tougher and more successful in life because having to prove your worth to the world every day
>most rulers of the world and of all empires throughout history were manlets
>only the 0.1% top quality wife material 10/10 woman will go after manlets and she knows exactly why and you will know that she is not a superficial bimbo whore with a daddy complex, also risk of her being into niggers or wanting to fuck niggers is below zero and in the negative numbers
>the rest 99.99% of women who go after lanklets are subhuman whores not even worth $20 and are on par with gold digging borderline retarded bimbo material that is holding mankind back.
being a tall lanklet is not the ideal human form. being a robust, above average intelligence and tight manlet is. it's the essence and concentrated life form of man.

DRRRR

DRRRRRRR
DRRRRRRRRRRR

fuck off you autistic faggot

>ywn kidnap ayylmaofu into your basement, clean her shirt and make her sandwich while watching her sleep
Why even live?

>ywn be this mad about women liking tall guys

>*autistic lanklet screeching

this movie was the biggest pleb detector ever

if you like this movie consider suicide

go watch a good movie like the devils

nothing in this movie was good

NOTHING.

Goat was the best character,

Might as well order that helium tank.

>He isn't familiar with the works of Junji Ito
hehe nothin personel kid

haha im just saying the black girl was better haha
does anyone have any pictures of the black girl im just asking because im curious haha

kys

GET FUCKED ALIEN SCUM YOU'LL NEVER COLONISE EARTH YOU FUCKER

I absolutely agree. Never understood all the hate here on Sup Forums. Thomasin is also probably the strongest waifu candidate i've seen in years.

A hotter Kat Dennings.

-tit
+face

I'd take it.

Literally a pointless movie.
The story is a flat line all the way across.

The only good thing about it was making the puritan interpretation of hell look retarded.

Is it "literally" pointless? Are then all New England folk tales pointless?

Probably.
New England sucks.

so damn qt

Fuck off giv poster she's mine

UGLY AS FUCK
what is WRONG with Sup Forums

DELETE THIS

post the black girl for comparison haha she's way uglier i just want to be sure haha

I don't get how you look at a face like that and say "ugly" - even if i was gay i'd be thinking "that's a pretty and symetrical face, perfect skin, big beautiful eyes, cute mouth and nose".
Fucking Sup Forums where shitheads like you think that if some qt looks unconventional and different from your standard Emma Whatever, she's ugly. Kys my man

Massive stupid eyes, weird triangle face, literal ayylmao tier.

you watch yms alot dont you

I love you

gay

Did she say I love you?
Oh God

How can human women even compete?

>not enough jumpscares
>user feels this is a bad thing
current year reaction image

Out of this world

she's listening to rap music btw

Is this your first time watching a movie? Because it none of hose things.