Did he fuckin die?

did he fuckin die?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.sk/amp/variety.com/2017/tv/news/paolo-sorrentino-creating-young-pope-follow-up-the-new-pope-1202428381/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he went to the white lodge

it's these kind of shots that make me wish my life was shot like a kino

what does that suppose to mean?

Does it matter?

it kinda does to me

Yes

it means you should watch Twin Peaks

but it's shit

i ain't watchin that shit

they are making a second season so no
or maybe he "dies" and comes back to life, further proving that he is a saint (most likely)

Yup. Of a broken heart. Because he realized his parents will never love him. Bravo Sorrentino

oh nice

Jude Law hasnt been confirmed for returning

>not already being a natural cinematographer that has constantly relived their life in their head with proper framing and editing

Still not a fan of the second season idea desu. This show was never about the plot, it was about the writing, the cinematography, the score, basically going along for the journey and learning and reflecting on life along with Lenny. Unless they make the new pope a completely different person thrust into the same situation and learning different lessons, which would be cynical on its own, they'll be defeating what made the show so sublimely good by trying to break it down.

>not putting all of your faith on Paolo "kittemmuort" Sorrentino

google.sk/amp/variety.com/2017/tv/news/paolo-sorrentino-creating-young-pope-follow-up-the-new-pope-1202428381/amp/
It will be about a new pope.

dang, I loved judy

This. It works better as a mini-series and as a one season show. I believe Pius XIII says it best when he states to show the people anymore of him would be unnecessarily indulgent. This show can only suffer from a continuation.

Season 2 is called "The New Pope", so it seems to imply the opposite.

Does that diminish the first season? Does transferring the focus from the pope to the papacy distort the essentially human drama of the first season? Would a new pope have as interesting of conflicts with a world created to conflict with Lenny?

>supporting Napoli
>any year

Yes, the next season is called The New Pope.

>Amazing show with an amazing performance by Jude Law among others
>DUDE TRUMP LMAO TOO MUCH LIKE REAL LIFE, NEW SEASON NEW POPE

Fuck the showrunner.

Got a source on that being a reason?

Nah, but there was a thread some odd months back and someone linked an article.
The guy didn't literally blame trump but said something along the lines of "its too similar to whats happening in the real world right now" and I think goes on to say in reference to "whats happening in America".

I would want to see that because that really doesn't make sense unless Sorrentino somehow doesn't even know what his scripts are about. There's no connection between Lenny and Trump.

>tfw you decide it's time to excommunicate Higuain