What is the worst episode of Black Mirror and why is it pic related?

What is the worst episode of Black Mirror and why is it pic related?

It's pic related, and it's by far the worst simply because of how repulsive this future is. The episode is borderline unwatchable.

It's also pretty fuckin' scary realistic.

It was like a shitty late 00s R rated comedy. Definitely the worst episode. The first half is fine, and the elevator scenes were pretty funny, but that's it.

Still my least favorite episode

I think it was the one where social media status determines the credit card though not sure if that is pic related.

It's really stupid since it felt like a Hallmark movie and the scenario itself is unrealistic due to celebrities that are hated making sure it won't happen

>how utterly repulsive this future is

That was literally the point of the episode though.

I still don't get how that is the same person as the lead female in Jurrasic World

How are they the same actor

Pretty sure it is because of the unlikability of the main character. Hated her the entire time.

She wears a lot of makeup in JW and was at least 30 pounds heavier in her BM episode.

Black Mirror is so goddamn overrated.

It's the most predictable episode. As soon as you know the premise you know exactly where it's going to go.

I didn't like either.

Lesbian tumblr episode was the worst

social credit system
google it

What?

Yeah, it's an odd move to make the main character unlikable, but by the end of the episode she changed quite a bit. At the beginning it was all about numbers but by the end she seemed like she just wanted to be at her friend's wedding to support and congratulate her. She showed up to that wedding a complete mess even after she was told not to come because her score had gone down.

THIS

Everyone I turn onto this show I tell them to just skip this one because of just how terrible it really is.

Then they get hooked on the show and either watch it in order, or go back and watch it just to see if I was overreacting. And afterwards they always say roughly the same thing, "I can't believe how bad it is compared to the rest."

>mfw plebs can't appreciate kenziefu

White Bear, White Christmas and Shut Up and Dance are all overrated.

Playtest is worst though.

White bear is overrated, white Christmas is still the best in the series and it's a fuckingg xmas special. Shut and dance holds up pretty good on the second watch through cause you pick up on his actions in the beginning more and you definitely have a different feeling about the MC.

I also think playtest was pretty underrated if not for Russell's acting alone. The whole call mom thing was dumb but he really made me believe he was descending into madness when his mind was being deleted. It was done really well.

Shut up and dance might have the grossest sentence I've ever heard though about when GoT guy tells the kid about his cock burping spunk. It was so descriptive I could visualize it.

Worst was probably Playtest but I still haven't seen the pigfucker one. Playtest was ok but I feel like it got a little carried away and came off as a little goofy.

point of the whole series really

oh yeah I haven't seen this one either ( (Me))

I could understand an unlikable character as a tool for character development but there wasn't really any. She didn't realize her mistakes or see the madness of the system. She just threw an autistic fit because she ended up on the wrong end of the stick and went 'I-I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE A 4.8 ANYWAY! THERE!' She felt fake from beginning to end.

I still think she changed for the better at the end. That's the impression I got. I think she learned a lesson.

waldo is by far the most irritating episode.

>tfw you realised she was crazy as fuck

>She felt fake from beginning to end.
Wasn't that the point, tho?
She was so invested into the system that every action of hers was carefully planned to get more ratings. None of it was genuine.

giv mummy gf

go away dumb frogposter, she's too thicc for you

should i watch this?

But that's not Men Against Fire

There's no definitive answer, user. It's not universally loved and it's not universally hated. There's a 50/50 chance you'll like it.

But I guess if I absolutely had to answer... yes?

fair enough. what are the best episodes to watch? or should i start from episode one?

>San Junipero
>worse
I guess I'm not watching any other episodes then.

>not white bear
>not waldo
>not the one where they see aliens or mutants or whatever

This episode is actually the only one that portrays a somewhat reasonable view of the future. The concepts in it have been and are currently being implemented in China.

It shows the whorish, vapid reality of a world where everything is based on Social Media and the facade normies keep up to appear """normal."""

The only problem was the execution. Like the ratings: they'd obviously work on an average, and the chick obviously had thousands of good ratings, and yet like 5 mediocre ratings over the course of a few days tank her score? Absolutely retarded and poorly thought out.

Don't know. I only watched the episode OP brought up.

Men Against Fire and whatever is the fucking one with Robot Bees are stupid as hell

>that first picture

God damn, she's just a kid. It's weird to see pictures of her that young when so many of her roles are as more mature looking/acting characters.

Dead lesbians, pig fucker, military guy district 9 reject, and cartoon trump

those are all the shit episodes. Just watch the rest

gib pls

no. i said go away. too thicc

THE ONE WITH THE BEES

That second pic is perfection.

From the right, you mean?

Redpill me on what this show is supposed to be.

It's not the worst, it's just painfull to watch, as intended. Worst is probably Playtest, the most mundane and predictable of all.

Anthology show
Different points in future
Unknown whether same universe or not (a song characters from different eps sing implies it might be)
All episodes focus in some way on the negative ways in which technology influences our lives
The title itself Black Mirror is meant to describe a television when it is off

NOT THE BEES

Modern Twilight Zone but not as good.

British twilight zone

I think this one's biggest flaw is just being predictable and a bit boring.
Be Right Back is probably the dullest of the original run, and Nosedive, Men Against Fire and Hated in the Nation are all just bad of the Netflix series.

Collab between Twilight Zone and Blacked.com

Oh and most of the time there's some sort of fucked up twist.

Watch S1E3 and if you like it then watch the rest.

I feel as though the acting was terrible- I get that the intentional artifice was somewhat the point, but felt like she really overdid everything.
The writing also fell short: for someone who is completely dedicated to the system, she sure messes up very quickly.
It also just wasn't very funny, was a great realisation of my fears of what an Americanised Black Mirror would look like.

this show is so relentlessly bleak. it's a blight upon the mind

This one is made even worse by people saying 'TRUMP IS JUST LIKE WALDO'.

[x] doubt

Bravo, you are seated at the precipice of human intellect as an infallible patrician.

I mean... he sort of is m8.
But yeah, it's easily one of the weakest episodes.

The closest IRL thing to the Waldo moment was Hillary talking about Pepe.

pls no bully

someone post alice eve doing yoga

she looks great at every size.

He is though Drumpflet.

The only two people I know irl who watch this show also hate this episode. I thought it was alright.

Yeah, I don't get the vitriol around it.