Internet Insanity

Mister Metokur's next episode of internet insanity is coming out in 3 days. does anyone know what it is gonna be on? Or have any predictions on who it will be on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw
twitter.com/OmniDestiny
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886660175658196992
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886669256372490242
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886722222471229440
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886741995787608064
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886767571441266688
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886780392996573185
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887040589761581056
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887065163450462212
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887067667743612928
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887068835106500608
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/887127494775771140
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887147902937812992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He said on a midstream that it's someone who gets massively butthurt and who has been scamming people online for five years.

yeah, I don't know who it is that's what I want to find out.

Who you tryin' to get crazy with, esse? Don't you know I'm loco?

>ugh namefag e-celeb are so cancerous
>now let me worship every single word that comes out this specific Sup Forums e-celeb that is totally different from the others because he validates my worldview
the western world deserves everything that is happening to it honestly

I just think he has good content

How do you watch this guy his voice is so irritating.

I don't really focus on the voice I focus on what they are saying.

YouTube "celebs" should be banned from discussion on this board.

what really counts as a youtube celeb. like 50k

being a faggot

so am I a youtube celeb.

I'm not insane!!

this is not reality

for you
according to Hiroshima, all youtube discussion should be on this board

...Spoony again?

DSP

I don't think he'll do DSP. Also, say what you want about Phil he hasn't been scamming people for half a decade.

Jim isn't validating anyone's worldview, he's just making fun of faggots. He's one of the only people who isn't treating the internet like it's serious business.

phantom lord?

Does Jim have a large ego? I don't follow his twitter.

I don't actually think he's been scamming people, but his detractors seem to carry that notion.

Truth be told I actually like Phil, he's comedy relief. I'm not one of those autists that try to ruin his career.

who is phantom lord

I don't think anyone needs to try to ruin his career he is doing a good enough job as is.

a streammer who made a rigged betting site for CS:GO and gained millions in the process

You say that but he's been stuck at the same position (same amount of subs and views) for about 3 years.

He still has to have the ability to dmca a 100k + channel

really?

>someone who gets massively butthurt and who has been scamming people online for five years
Peter Coffin?

who is Peter coffin?

fuck this faggot. bringing more trolls to terry davis, a mentally ill person, was a mistake

The people who would troll Terry Davis would have found out about him without Mister Metokur.

InternetAristocrat has always been a faggot.

I think his appeal is that he has the views of every other sperg here while parroting Sup Forums's opinions but he doesn't sound like a complete fag like most of the people here so he got a following. I watched some and realized literally none of what covers matters to me or my life at all. Yeah he puts the spotlight on weird internet failures but who gives a shit? Other internet failures and the friendless/lifeless, I assume. He does his research and his editing is solid though.

If you listen to any of these cunts you have too much time on your hands.

>everything Sup Forums says is always 100% right
>HES NOT VALIDATING MY WORLDVIEW AT ALL I JUST LIKE HIM CUZ HE FUNNEE XD
reminder that he kicked off gamergate which basically killed Sup Forums culture

>85179412
People will not recognize this as bait and give it (you)s. Sad!

How is it bait? What about it is untrue or purposefully inflammatory?

I never really understood what was going on with Peter Coffin I just know he made up a girlfriend and lied about it for years

That could be anyone from TGETG

reminder that you are the one bringing gamergate and /pol to this thread about a internet scammer

Hes a big fat and a notable lolcow himself. I personally hate him for pushing Terry, Ben further into the spotlight and basically driving hordes of edgy children and teenagers to harass him and meme him to death.

Hi, Mr. Metokur. Welcome to Sup Forums. We don't care about you. Fuck off, please sweetie :)

not all faggots are youtube ecelebs, but all youtube ecelebs are faggots

newfag

So not Shmorky?

your favourite youtuber contributed to opening up Sup Forums to mainstream culture through gamergate which led to the current awful status of things, plus he popularized Sup Forums as being the 'thinking man's website' among the 'skeptic community' which led to everyone here becoming a fucking keyboard warrior fighting for some cause or another and bringing up the rules of debate every five minutes
I'm not saying he's solely responsible and I bet he regrets it, but sucking his dick just because he parrots Sup Forums ideas is everything that's wrong about reddit and you might as well open up a sub about mr merketer and go there instead if you're so thirsty for e-celeb cum

Is he making a video about himself?

Never really said they're cancerous, just that a lot of the popular current ones are.

What is it about Jim that makes people so irrationally butthurt?

okay, that makes sense.

Actually, I think that post was just a joke. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jim is basically getting paid to shitpost. He's living the dream. It's funny that so many get riled up over him, his only major fuck up was getting involved with GamerGate but he publicly denounced that shit when he realized it was a clusterfuck that wouldn't change anything.

people actually get mad at Jim.

Could It be on Chris Chan?

Like I said, it's funny. He's very openly a shitposter who feeds off of negativity but that doesn't stop retards from incoherently raging at him. Destiny's latest breakdown is a perfect example of this, as soon as the discussion devolved into Jim making short jokes Destiny should've ignored Jim but instead Destiny continued to rage.

destiny interviewed Jim. Can you post a link?

He is living the dream but for how long? He gave DSP shit for declining and having a huge gap in his resume for spending years as a streamer, So how is spending it as a shitposter any better.

He made a huge mistake not following through on his ambition to become a teacher. Things are fine right now but the floor is bound to fall from under him.

You mean this? youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw

yeah but I think he has a good 5-7 years left if he keeps producing content and he doesn't take out leases he can't pay.

yes thanks

that literally doesn't narrow it down at all

Man, the Terry Davis one was good.

>Destiny's latest breakdown
Is there a link to this? I'm assuming it's a Twitter thing.

the link

>latest
that video is from 2016, I thought something new happened

twitter.com/OmniDestiny
Scroll down to jul 16

well im white and i have a gun now all i need is to learn how to write a compiler and im good to go

>RRREEEEEEEEEEEE NOW EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT MY SECRET INTERNET CLUB, LEAVE MY TENDIES ALONE! RRREEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's you. That's what you sound like.

*screech noise*
*drumbeat plays*

Wait, is that a real voice? it seems... off

>Mister Metokur

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886660175658196992

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886669256372490242

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886722222471229440

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886741995787608064

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886767571441266688

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/886780392996573185

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887040589761581056

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887065163450462212

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887067667743612928

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887068835106500608

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/887127494775771140

>you're stupid if you don't agree with me
is this how adults argue? cause that's my break down of how he talks.

look at this gem

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/887147902937812992

and this thread

Yea is AZN gf is sucking him off while he does the recordings

he smokes and drinks vodka a lot

hate how this faggot is all "oh i have le past with le4chinz xddd, i used to go on that site hehe xd, btw everyone is a cuck xd"

I like how triggered you are by it desuu

>size of a troll
>goes on the internet and trolls for attention
at least destiny is consistent

the best thing to do, is ignore destiny
or "aggravate", for maximum drama. it's obvious steve bone-itis is just trying to hitch a ride on potential drama

>deleting fucking everything because you fingered a chick live
I wanna say low key gay, but he probably thought his own fanbase would eat him up as they often do.

>duuude the internet's weird xDD
I wish he'd just go back to making videos pokng fun at people on the internet. His paranormal /x/ videos are complete shit not worth watching. Him protecting Lindsey Ellis was the last straw for me. Patreon was a mistake, I hope he gets kicked off.

who?

Fug sake, when's the next TGWTG video?

Rekt

The reboot was for the best. Fans are getting regular content and he doesn't do gay ass skype hangouts any more.

BTFO

watch his video on that latest shooter, he got really soapboxxy the last 5 minutes

29th I think I checked his patreon but we already know that's on Angry Joe.

Yeah because the whole thing could have been avoided if the kid's parents paid attention to him. Plus no one else was talking about that, just talking about the kid's edgyness

I don't really come to Jim to here him talk about the mental health of mass shooters. I remember when he did that video on the dentist and it was really out of place, the first video where Jim got really preachy with with no funny content or happenings explanations, just Jim showing how outraged he was. And the video was shit and I've never bothered rewatching.

No I don't, I'm just pointing out basic facts and how fanboy behaviour is anti-chan culture and user culture in general
I like how everyone gets super defensive and angry whenever something negative about this specific patreon funded e-celeb is brought up though, almost like he reinforces some people's worldviews and thus they feel obligated to defend everything he says or does because they take it personally, just a hunch though idk

I see what you mean

well this thread is about to die

bout time

It may be anti-chan culture but it is a necessity to develop a persona so to reconcile all this premium shit-talking/shitposting with someone who is really good at finding these sources of humor and then exploiting it for the lulz. Like the old days of Sup Forums and youtube.

CHRISTINE Weston Chandler does NOT scam peoples in the internet!