Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VXYB_2FAjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here he comes OP

Thought that guy was anthony fantano the first time i saw that video

CIGAR HYDE

As opposed to never known?

Better to have burned bright than not at all. We will never see his like again.

Is Sam Hyde still alive? I thought he killed myself over some shit a couple of weeks ago.

I'm genuinely happy for the few years of sam hyde that I got to experience. He is or at least used to be fucking hilarious most of the time. You're absolute reddit tier if you deny that.

I am now reminded THAT video exists.

Did Sam get really assravaged at this and have his fans dox and harass this guy? Or dox him himself? I can't imagine him taking this lightly, even if it was garbage.

Sam and MDE couldn't possibly be more reddit.

>We could have had more World Peace if it wasn't for Judd Apatow

It pains me that Apatow continues to make comedy trash like Trainwreck while Sam Hyde gets fucked over

Bullshit. Go back to your game of thrones/doctor who threads.

tfw we will never get hyper cynical sam making mirror videos at his moms house and deconstructing ashton kutcher and ad agency videos ever again

DEY GOT GOOBUHZ
AY YOU I LUH DEEZ GOOBUHz

what went wrong

>alt-righter
>race-mixer and tranny lover
...makes sense.

lmao, rare sam

but he's now more cynical than ever

what did they mean by this?

Or how about you fuck off with your stupid /ourguy/ shit. Sup Forums and reddit talk about all the same stuff. They're both just message boards that attract mostly the same demographics.

leftypol stays on Sup Forums. libs on Sup Forums and other boards are just reddit tourists

When he tried to fit in by dating cumskin roasties. He should have been true to himself and snatched up a Black wife.

really makes me think

The latest HW was unhinged as fuck

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

i'm sure they tried
lots of assblasted MDE fans because of it

This. All Sam seems to be doing is driving around his hometown wearing beanies in the middle of summer.

>What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content?

because he already has one and he doesn't produce any content, just gives donations on to the daily stormer

>just gives donations on to the daily stormer
a real human bean

The only things more pathetic than Sam Hyde are his fat neckbeard fanboys. I still laugh when I see threads about this nobody and remember when he and his fanboys showed up at that queer Shia Labeef thing and almost 99% of them were underage shitskins. Disgusting.

he made dosh from the book reprint which sold out again and he's working on a video game and more videos

>almost 99% of them were underage shitskins.
who do you think makes up most of Sup Forums?

did he ever get that health insurance?

finally, a comedian for the klavern circuit

you slimy leftists

>If a person disagrees with Sam "I suck tranny cock" Hyde they are a leftist

Not how it works you retarded shitskin moron.

That's exactly how it works leftoid. I have the photographic evidence to prove it.

>never-been makes fun of has-been

What did they mean by this?

Nobody even knows about this thing

You dumb third world nigger I was voting republican when you were still sucking dicks at that third world orphanage for mongoloids you grew up in. You don't even know what being a leftist is, people like Sam Hyde have rotted your fucking brain. I suggest, strongly, that you kill yourself for the betterment of humanity.

Forgotten in 2017?
Sam Hyde general?

>I was voting republican
Whoah, check out Hitler over here.

Nice goalpost move you fucking kike.

2016: Sam Hyde
2017: Cody Cigar

im on the right and Sup Forums really is shit. too many little kids

>b-but muh constitution

are there any good jews?

This

>are there any good jews?

The fact you even asked that shows what a kikeloving degenerate you are. Day of the Rope yourself with your made in China XXXXXXXXXXXXL MAGA sweatshirt you subhuman.

who

Are you overcompensating for something?

wow you spend a lot of time on a lefty board comrade

Excellent rebuttal, Shlomo. Really activated my almonds. Where do I donate to your patreon?

>2017
>still unironically being edgy

shit merch to be quite honest

I love his kickstarter tv videos, they are pretty surreal.

You have no idea.

Oh no! Are you going to go full 1488 and vote republican in 2020 if I make you mad?

>The alt-kike shills are going in this hard

You must be worried about something.

nice to see you comrade

the single mother rant is wild. sam is the most transgressive comedian out, and very necessary.

>leftypol

Our ranks are growing, and we are taking over Sup Forums. Just go look at Sup Forums. That board is ours now.

Yes, they are really worried. Our revolution is here.

Them and you alt-kike faggots should get married and have brown AIDS babies then abort them in the tenth trimester.

so, Cody is coming over?

>I voted republican

>Our revolution

lel us magapedes free Israel amirite bro?

except that's it's not funny. it's *cathartic* to you to have someone parrot back to you your own beliefs.

there were funny parts of KSTV but they weren't the parts where he lets the mask slip and just does the aggrieved white male millennial rant into a camera

ahhh, hello fellow enlightened centrist. we can never be wrong if we have no convictions ;)

This year I didn't. I didn't vote at all. I refuse to support an anti-American kike or anti-American cunt.

What? All of Sup Forums isn't some beautiful blonde men?

>If you don't support the alt-right or alt-left you're a le evil centrist with no convictions

You are an absolute fucking moron. Kill yourself.

Communists are slavers and thieves who belong in mass graves.

there's no mask with sam, he's never said offensive things ironically, it's all serious. and not everything he does is meant to be a joke, his rants on KSTV were just commentary

Sup Forums isn't leftypol at all though

It's so comfy in the middle brother ;) We are better than these retards with actual beliefs

Israel and Saudi Arabia are some of our greatest allies.

I'm literally watchin him right now though, so no.

>shitty pepe memes
>actual beliefs
You shouldn't oversell yourself, user.

>memes = actual beliefs
nice one

>If you don't agree with the far left or far right you have no beliefs

You are an absolute fucking moron. Kill yourself.

>They haven't seen Smocaine 3

>durr durr fight the powa

But you voted for Romney, McCain and Bush I take it.

>how do you do fellow non-partisan

/leftypol/ occupied Sup Forums would be even more unbearable

>watching ironically bad crap
Nah. Cody should be above that, let RLM do that shit

>if you're not an extremist it must be because you have no opinions or beliefs

>it's not so bad getting fucked in the ass if they use lube

Woah we talkin bout cody? brah that guy's way off the chain bromundo

>The alt-kike and alt-left both suck Jew dick so it's okay!

Really pickles my cucumber. It's almost as if you braindead dupes on both sides have been bamboozled by them or something.

new phone who dis?

>I voted republican

You're one of those centrist antisemites?

MUH VICTIM COMPLEX
MUH PERSECUTION COMPLEX
MUH NARCISSISM

MDE's fans got MDE cancelled[/spoilers]

how?

>classic bomb rescue
>suicide bomb rescue

What has Sam been up to recently?

youtube.com/watch?v=3VXYB_2FAjQ

people unironically come on Sup Forums, a form of escapism, to argue about politics. why does anyone take this seriously. just shit post you idiots

I would kill someone like you personally. Just wanted you to know that.

2 things: Studying art in college and acne that ruined his face. Both made him extremely depressed and cynical

youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY