ITT Mismarketed movies or deliberately deceiving trailers

ITT Mismarketed movies or deliberately deceiving trailers.
Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This movie probably tricked every kid into taking their parents to see a talking kangaroo

Marketed as an action movie

>It
>There is no it

shit movie

When will this film finally drop... I check every day for it.

>mfw they only show this at midnight here

So this is not actually a horror movie?

>Batman v Superman
>v

I can't even remember what this movie was about. I just remember 10yo me being disappointed when the talking kangaroo was a dream sequence that lasted like 30 seconds.

Well it's not a movie about some boogeyman that is haunting the woods, which everyone waited for.

First time I've felt totally 100% gypped by going to the cinema, the entire salon was annoyed and grumpy when the credits hit.

So what was the movie about anyhow?
The dangers of miscegenation?

One of the years best kinos, but it was marketed as an action blockbuster, and it was the exact opposite

The real "It" is man.

It's about how the fear of the unknown/fear of death makes people do incredibly dark things

Is it a meme to say that this movie is good or is it actually good?

The great apescape

If it didn't have Nova in it the this would just be good but with Nova it became kino.

Gareth Edwards trash Rogue One and Godzilla

I think Inglourious Basterds falls into this category a bit. I remember all the marketing setting it up as a balls to the wall WW2 action movie, but the main crux was the story about the French broad.

I remember it was marketed as "ww2-western" and as a remake of that old italian film but I might mix it up with django

Escape from New York. Action movie my ass. Still a good film though.

Was it apeshit or monkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

The trailer makes it seem dark with an actually threatening villain. Actual movie was just quips galore with a shitty ending.