KORBEEEEEEN DALLAS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfpmJ9psiSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this hairkino?

HOT! HOT! HOT!

super green

Roooby Rhaaad

One of the best characters in all of fiction.

>Uhhh....hi

>Haha good representation of annoying tv celebrities iin the future lol

No it was annoying af and like half the stuff in this movie was corny/off putting

kys yourself

LEELOO DALLAS MULTIPASS

people say this is bad uniroincally, such plebs

>multipass

what did she mean by this?

What are some other comfy sci fi motion pictures?

>He didn't get invited to floston paradise

Just watched it for the umpteenth time last night - nothing will ever come close to this film's magic and wonder.

Also, KORBENMYMAN!

Chris Tucker is quite literally my favorite black person

if this guy doesnt make a cameo in Valerian im gonna be dissapointed.

I used to have an instagram account and followed her. In every single picture Milla ever posted there were like a hundred comments saying 'Multipass' It will be with her forever

Every aspect off this movie was kino.

Gary Oldman's hairkino was on point as well.

>smooth yet hard
>like a shell

Just watched this movie a few weeks ago. The characters are almost all annoying. The story goes to shit after the first half.

you have to be over 18 etc.

user, sweetheart, what was that? It was BAD! It had no fire, no energy, no nothing!

youtube.com/watch?v=WfpmJ9psiSk

What happened?

kino on the kino my man

This movie predicted YouTubers all the way back in 1997.

TIME NOT IMPORTANT
ONLY LIFE IMPORTANT

ALL NIGHT LONG

ALL NIGHT LONG

ALL NIGHT

K-k-korbin my man, I-I-I have no fiaaarrr!

What's wrong with you?! I'm leaving!.....BIZZZZ

Is Rhinana the replacement for Tucker in Besson's latest movie?

This movie was great but that new one he's making looks fucking dreadful

I'm pretty keen for Valerian, what's the chances its a decent movie initially bashed by critics but becomes a cult classic like Fifth Element?

i'll be honest, it took me the longest time to realize that this not only wasn't a girl, but was the same black guy from rush hour.

LAIF, hwhich yew so NOBLY serve, is born of DERSTRUCHSHUN n' CHAOS. Take, for example, this glass'r WARTER. It is placid, serene, BORING. But if'n I add a little DERSTRUCSHUN...

[Zorg flicks his wrist, causing the glass to crash on the floor. Immediately a small army of mouse-bots, roombas etc burst forth from the floor panels, cupboards and desk, doing a neat little dance of not merely cleaning the mess, but also replacing Zorg's drink. Zorg, having made his point, is PLEASED and has a shitty grin on his face.]

Now just LOOK at all these li'l things runnin' around!!! See hwhat a lovely, BALLET ensues, so full of FORM and COLOR. Think of about all the engineers and designers who spent hours making all these things and getting paid so that they could have a wife and KIDS of THEY OWN and raise them up to be big strong ADULTS Who have babies THEY own and SO ON and SO FORTH. THUS, ADDING, to the great CHAIN... of LAIF!

Y'see, father, by adding a little derstruchshun, I am in fact, ENCOURAGING life.

[a shitty :^) - tier grin of triumph, Zorg makes ready to down his new glass]

Cheers.