Look at me Agent Smith, I am The Matrix now

>Look at me Agent Smith, I am The Matrix now

What did the Wachowski sisters mean by this?

Actually that line was never said in the movie at all, let alone during that scene. Also, they had not transitioned into women at that point in their life so they were brothers. Glad I could clear this up for you all!

>Wachowski sisters

>Wachowski sisters
What did you mean by this?

Haven't you heard?

you live under a rock?

Are you shitting me?

>seeing the Matrix is just like having source code flow over the surface of 3D models
Conceptually that's as lazy as fuck.

I bet these two could suck a mean dick.
Imagine having the both of them in between your legs going to town on your limp cock as they scrape the shit out of it and biting your testicles as if you liked it.

woah

This makes me wonder: When a MTF transgender starts to go bald, will they still call it Male Pattern Baldness or will that trigger the poor creature?

Ask Bailey Jay

It's quite simple user. When Neo sees the grid, he has transcended the boundaries imposed on the human mind within the Matrix, to become part of the Matrix itself, much like the Wachowski's transcend the boundaries of gender imposed on the human body.

Then of course Neo makes this point clear to Agent Smith, because Neo likes to keep everyone informed and on the same page.

>Also, they had not transitioned into women at that point in their life

>implying men can "transition" into women
top keks

see

The one that was a bald dude has nice eyes, I could bust to a hummer from him

As always, the internet has the answers to life's questions.

Confirmed for living under a rock.

>they had not transitioned into women at that point in their life so they were brothers.
YOU FUCKING BIGOT! They've always been women!

memes aside, that scene makes my dick diamonds

one of the best sci-fi scenes out there for sure.

You can literally see the wachosky's fall to degeneracy during their trilogy

As a fellow transgender woman, they both look fucking gorgeous now and I would kiss, lick and fuck them both. A pair of beauties.

Rewatching right now, hit the point where Morpheus is doing exposition without fancy effects and like always, it's the point where I realize that I'm watching stupid characters with no personality being errand boys to whatever the script dictates them to.

The hell? They BOTH turned into trannies?

seriously

The 2nd and 3rd are so packed full of pseudo-intellectual buzzwords and bullshit philosophy that skipping most of the dialogue greatly improves the movies.

>That one time Neo meets SubZero

You would think the Matrix would have a better coded N64 emulator in it

>not having an interpreter programmed for your eyes
This is why you aren't the one nigger.

>implying they're not still brothers

Do they still have their dicks and balls?

I hope so, cus I'd suck em good.

I get binary, even other numbers and letters, or even code, but fucking japanese hieroglyphics are way outta place..
What were they thinking