Can we all finally admit these two guys are our guys and there's not a damn thing you faggots can do about it

Can we all finally admit these two guys are our guys and there's not a damn thing you faggots can do about it.

Who are these two faggots is this gaykino?

how do you call nolan's hairstyle?

"/ourguy/" means autistic you faggot summernigger redditor newkid

Kinocut

Dunkirk wasn't even better than Saving Private Ryan or Apocalypse Now but people are jizzing everywhere because it's le smart batman director.

What is it with Nolan and reusing the same bloody actors all the time?

yes

a lot of directors do this you underage retard

>Dunkirk wasn't even better than Saving Private Ryan or Apocalypse Now
But it was

Tom sure, Sup Forumsedditor but Nolan? The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Christopher Nolan's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the film* industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every shot, cut and line of dialogue feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot.

The sad truth is that Nolan is indeed a genius. Not a filmmaking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of Hollywood.

Christ have mercy on cinema's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'film' in the same paragraph as the name 'Nolan' but it is unavoidable in this case.

t. reddit

yes this is practically unheard of

Chris actually has full rights over Tom Hardy's person now after Hardy sold his soul to Chris in order to become a bigger guy. Tom Hardy and Lucifer Nolan are now both immortal and they are going to make movies (and love) together for the rest of eternity.

no you moron ive just been here longer than you have and actually know what memes mean
you dont even know how to "t." properly
you just called yourself reddit
eat shit newfag

For you

no you moron ive just been here longer than you have and actually know what memes mean
you dont even know how to "t." properly
you just called yourself reddit
eat shit newfag

desperation.

>hand-waving argument
damn you sure did tell me
by repeating what i said and posting that image you sure did make me look foolish!
sorry i called you and idiot that doesnt know shit about shit, you clearly are as smart as bill nye

both of them are fags

tom hardy has tons of leaked pics where it literally screams "I love sucking dicks, I'm a fucking gay man". He even shut down the reporter when he asked him about his sexuality. Dude is clearly gay.

and christopher nolan...just look at his fucking wife. No straight man would marry her. She's just his beard. I don't know why Nolan cares about his appearance. Tom Ford, Almovodar etc so many gay directors. It's not the 50s anymore.

t. reddit

The pre-Royale with Cheese Tarrantino cut

>t. underage newfag
excited for senior year of high school?

>tom hardy has tons of leaked pics where it literally screams "I love sucking dicks, I'm a fucking gay man".

sauce?

I can't post the naked ones (gotta get banned) but all of them are so fucking gay it's hilarious.

t. reddit

can you at least describe them
don't be sparse with the detail, either

one of the photos is literally tom laying on bed butt naked with his fucking hat on. this is so fucking gay it's almost looks like a parody.

>t. reddit
EBIN

>he doesn't lie naked on his bed experiencing pure leisure

nothing homosexual about that at all
i'm nude right now and i'm not gay, just comfy

BRITAIN WINS AGAIN

I didnt know Connor McGregor knew Christopher Nolam

What a time to be alive

not necessarily better. unique in its own approach to the genre. it stands in its own alongside spr and spocalypse without being a shallow replica with different actors.