Reddit or Sup Forums?

Which place has better discussions? Which one has more members of the industry? Which one has more jewels among the shit?

what do you think

Reddit, though it's annoying as fuck having to create multiple handles just to shitpost and troll somebody.
Plus they're always asking for sources to back up claims. Fuck that. It's comfier here where everyone else is as retarded as me and generally doesn't question what I have to say

The moment you offend somebody on Reddit they sift through your entire posting history and post about it. It's really creepy.

A site full of literal shills, or a site full of shitposters. You tell me, user.

Reddit, Reddit, and Sup Forums respectively.

Sup Forums lacks the capability to have any sort of serious conversation, everyone's too busy shitposting and trying to startup a new meme.

GO BACK

I do the same thing on Sup Forums except I look up peoples reaction images on the archive

Sup Forums is better in everything except having industry members. A post rating system does a lot of harm in regard to actually giving opinions.

no

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, both Sup Forums and reddit are shit

make us, pipsqueak

haha jk you're okay . why are you crying kid?

the one that hates capeshit.

go back retarded shitposters

make us

Sup Forums doesn't hate capeshit.

This thread is extremely disturbing and revealing at the same time, Sup Forums is lost mah dudes

They are both shit because of their userbases.
Redditors are pretentious retards who actually believe they are having intellectual discussions about movies when it is so obvious that they are incapable of actually analyzing anything meaningfully or articulating their thoughts in a constructive fashion. You don't need me to tell you, go and fucking look at their "discussions" for yourself. Reddit is a place for retards that don't care to actually discuss movies only to pretend that they are doing so to feed their own egos.
Sup Forums on the other hand, specifically nu-Sup Forums, post 2012 Sup Forums, is a cesspool of memefaggotry and shitposting because every other poster here is an underage retard, or some retard from reddit who only comes here to shitpost. Film and television discussion has been completely replaced by shills promoting click bait articles, or whatever shit flavor of the month netflix show just hit that garbage service, retards posting twitter screenshots in order to instigate political shit flinging, and other retards who obsess about box office grosses without actually giving one shit about the films themselves.
There are some really great places on the internet to discuss movies, Reddit nor nu-Sup Forums is one of those places.

when did you come here? why do you think we came up with the ter m capeSHIT?

Wow Tell us how you really feel. am i right?

Isn't this the place that loves BvS unironicaly?

Sup Forums, even if every other post has a layer of ironic shit posting, everything is read and not hidden and usually has some good points. Reddit just devolves to pun jokes, how great the "cinematography" was, talking about themselves and even referencing stuff that they are obscure. They can't discuss things for shit because of their dunning kruger effect and superiority complex