Are you hyped for the new Disney films? HYPE

Are you hyped for the new Disney films? HYPE

#Spider-manhomecoming was the best film the month

Only Frozen 2.

>another mulan movie

>one original film (Coco)

I know Disney has never TECHNICALLY been original with them adapting fairytale sand such, but I'll be damned if they didn't breathe life and imagination into classic and sometimes mostly forgotten stories. The stuff they do now feels pretty assembly line. Even Moana, which was original, felt like a bag of Disney cliches in a pretty package

This DCpajeet is seething holy shit

>Mary Poppins Returns
Will Kevin Spacey try to kill her too?

I will see none of those

>MCUck flicks
>Jar Jar Star Wars
>Dumbo/Mary Poppins/etc
How boring

Star wars has been dragged through shit, it was one of the greatest trilogies, then they shit it up, and by the time we get over it it's tainted again. In other words (((Star wars)))

>Mary Poppins Returns

How would a live action Lion King work? Are the animals just fucking puppets or something?

I'm guessing first they wanted to call it Mary Poppins Homecoming but realized that was too obvious.

Mary Poppins: The Nanny Menace?
Mary Poppins: The Maid Wars?
Return of the Nanny?

Nope we'll go with Returns and people will like it.

CGI animals like in the jungle book

are meta pseudoshill disney threads the freshest meme off the block?

>Mary Poppins Returns

Good thing I stopped going to movies lol

>Incredibles II
>Mulan
>Toy Story 4

Bumped

>>one original film (Coco)
and yet it will inevitably be compared to Book of Life

>The stuff they do now feels pretty assembly line. Even Moana, which was original, felt like a bag of Disney cliches in a pretty package
The MCU films are formulaic as hell too. Hell, I even thought both of the Disney Star Wars films had a somewhat MCU vibe because of similar pacing and frequency of quips.

>literally ONE new idea

I counted no new ideas, coco is pretty much the same Pixar does every other sequel.

>toy story 4
>dumbo
>lion king
>mulan
>mary poppins
why did these need new movies

>everything_but_dc

so...Sup Forums is everything_but_disney. makes sense