Now that Dunkirk is coming up, what were your thoughts on Fury?

Now that Dunkirk is coming up, what were your thoughts on Fury?

Shite

Dogshit.

Good

they didn't have lazer cannons in ww2

Ebin

retarded as fuck, honestly

Pretty terrible

Propaganda.

>lets sit around an enemy stationary turret for a few hours so it can shoot us instead of spending 15 minutes to get past it or use our field artillery to shreck it

simbly genius

Hilariously unrealistic. The M4A2 (or was it A1?) that was Fury, which has a 76mm gun, could not have penetrated a Tiger tank that easily. I guess if they had SABOT rounds.. And I guess it was the rear armour. But the tank taking 3 hits from the Tiger was just utter bollocks.

Damn, everyone here hating it is surprising. I thought it was OK, I enjoyed the performances and the battle climax was well done. Worse part of the movie was the weird house part in the middle, felt like it communicated it's message poorly and fucks up the pacing of the movie. It's alright entertainment, but I wouldn't watch it again

All the combat scenes were shit, and that house part was so cliché it hurt to watch.

De Jewz

>could not have penetrated a Tiger tank that easily.
MUH TIGER

Poorly written shit that was more concerned with making everyone look as gritty and traumatised as possible from the outset instead of giving any of them any actual character.

If you're a Sup Forumstard, a wehraboo, or someone thinking he's some expert because he plays World of Tanks your opinion about this movie is irrelevant and you should kys

The movie is still shit regardless of historical/tactical inaccuracies.

>And I guess it was the rear armour.

it was
did you even watch the movie?

this

America glorification, but it looked really nice compared to hacksaw ridge

ww2 movies are all terrible

It's not about being a wehraboo. It's just utterly retarded that an entire battalion of presumably battle-hardened SS troops would get themselves massacred by a single immobile tank instead of bypassing it completely or closing the distance and knocking it out with AT weapons instead of running around like retards and trying to destroy it with machineguns

>America glorification
How so?

You're right about this, I liked it except the end with those germans going to their death like lemmings against the tank

Where do you think you are?

It was pretty try hard. Was alright

Tracer rounds

It could have been good, if they'd replaced the cast. None of them were likable, so at the end of the day I couldn't care about what happened to them.

even a 75mm sherman AP round could pen the front of a Tiger I at 400 meter

that movie had them trying to circle each other in some retarded interpretation of shooting a tank in the butt was about

It was garbage and the final act was actually retarded on a physical level.
>jewboy gets to fuck nice german girl because he can into piano
Pitt's haircut was cool at least, and they didn't have jewboy saying "juden" at captured soldiers like a kike so I would rate Fury just below Saving Private Ryan, since jewboy lived.

It was dank tho

kys faggot

It was like Hacksaw Ridge in a tank. Unrealistic but a fun movie. Pitt and Louis Stevens were pretty good.

Basically everything is great except the ending which was dumb. The dining room scene was the best part of the movie.

t. Hitler

>Make tank
>it doesn't work

wtf I untermensch now

>be the crew of a PaK 40 AT gun
>be very experienced as you can guess by all the marks on the gun
>can't stop missing a sherman a few hundred meters away in an open field driving straight towards you while being covered by bushes

plain bullshit

Liked it till like last 20 minutes. Everything was ok, but last fight was just jump the shark. Few guys in damaged tank destroying DOZENS of elite german soldiers? No thx.

Good gore scenes, part with cleaning face remains or few dark/grim humorously deaths.

6/10 overall.

PS: liked that they used tracing rounds. Ironically not many war movies have these at all. For some it might look a bit Sci-fi but that was special.

Why didn't they just abandon the broken tank again?

>76mm could not pen a Tiger E's rear armor from 3 meters

Fucking naziboos

I liked it until the last 30 minutes

Looks shooped

I'd believe the technical advisors for this kino than some fag from /k/