Started marching toward the Wall at the end of season 2

>started marching toward the Wall at the end of season 2
>wights don't need to eat, sleep, or rest
>over four seasons later still marching

What in the actual FUCK is taking them so long? It's been like 3-4 years since season 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqSdHokQZ8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been searching for the Horn of Winter

This. Without the horn, they're not taking down the wall.

He's not a monster he gives the members in his unholy army time socialize and have a nice time

Why didn't they just have the eagles fly them over the wall?

But the resurrect dragon is gonna bring down the wall, so no point in the horn

they needed to find the best bbq north of the wall (the only bbq that counts). freefolk know their way around a cut of meat

>no point
must there be a point to every action?

Couldn't they just storm Castle Black like the Wildlings did?

White walkers are pretty shit tb h. Shouldn't have even included them in the story

the wall apparently has magic inside it to prevent the walkers from crossing it.

they did bring back some dead people in season 1 and they turned into wights and attacked castle black though

fuck now I want to hang out with some skellies and ice demons. imagine the stories

They could just freeze the fucking sea and walk around the wall.

That's because they were still 'dead' until the NW brought them inside Castle Black, where they reanimated. I assume

thats probably what they'll do. the army is going "where the wall meets the sea"

When he hell did hay ever come up?

>White walkers are pretty shit tb h. Shouldn't have even included them in the story
>Literally the "Ice" in "A Song of Ice and Fire."

What the fuck are you even talking about? Without them, there's no reason for the Wall, the Night's Watch and, subsequently, most of the importance of Jon Snow's story line.

>must there be a point to every action?
Yes.

Based Victor.

They entirely could. Now being that they're supposed to be met with a massive force including siege weapons and possibly relics that fuck undead and magically frozen sea, in any other century, the Others would be insane to try.

Oh no we would miss out on the worst storyline!

>started marching toward the Wall at the end of season 2

Wrong. They were marching on the Fist of the First Men in that particular scene.

>resurrect dragon is gonna bring down the wall

Is there any basis for this other than fake leaks and retarded fan theories?

What about Bran being marked by the Night's King and causing the barrier around the Three Eyed Raven to be dispelled? In fact, they even made it a point to show that in the "previously on" before the premiere.

you need the horn to dispel the magic to let white walkers pass

What are Wildlings?

It's literally stated in the show a multitude of times that the Wall wasn't build to keep Wildlings out.

0/10 try actually watching the show.

The wall is awarded the same way that magic tree was.

The undead go inert when near the ward, ie the skeletons fall to pieces.

Since the wights that were brought back to castle black had some meat on them, they didn't fall apart like the skellies. Then were reanimated once on the other side of the wall.

He's waiting for Bran to cross the wall so he can take down the magic barrier like he did with the giant tree

Because they needed a way to pass through the wall.

Now they have Bran BRANDED and just like the tree, wherever he crosses, he breaks the magic seal keeping them out. He has now passed through the wall and it is able to be exploited.

Do you all even watch the show?

>awarded*

*warded.

Oh! Clever!

>Shouldn't have included the most important part of the story in the story.

Genius.

man, after the latest episode, i hope that iceman destroys the wall and cleanses westeros from these annoying fucks.

I was hoping this faggot would destroy the wall.

Yes

What was the white walkers tax policy?

>fake leaks
lol where have you been? Dany and Jon fuck, wall falls, NK gets a dragon.

>fake leaks
Why do you worthless shitposters still insist on shitposting? The leaks were completely correct. The only "mistake" was the Arya/Frey scene being in episode 1 instead of episode 2, except D&D confirmed this was in fact a change they made after filiming.

Do these guys sex/masturbate

We are all rooting for based Night King here.

Why would somebody create Horn ofWinter, why and for what purpose?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that's awful

Because they're not marching on the Wall. Why would they? They can't get through it. They're just roaming around killing people, that's why they attacked Hardholm in season 5. They'll only march on the Wall if they get something to bring it down.

Holy shit

They fuck each other or let giants and wildlings breed their women while they jerk off in the corner

Well, if you're an Other, the Horn of Winter is pretty fucking handy isn't it? In the books the Others are way more intelligent than they appear in the show, with their own language and possibly their own civilization. It's not inconceivable that they had some part in the horn's making.

That, and I read a really neat theory on how it was made for a sort of mutually assured destruction scenario.

I'm actually rooting for undead Stannis carrying his crowned head around like a basketball

they can't teleport like the other characters can.

>Brandon the builder creates the wall
>Brandon the vegetable brings it down

P O T T E R Y

the only good way to finish this show is
>whale dies, finger wins throne, at the end winter takes whole world and frozen lads wins forever.

They see there only cold walkers trying to get in, but I see there lawyer, surgeon, computer scientist, architect...

Im assuming the fire in 'a song of ice and fire' is the Lord of light, not the dragons. I hope danny dies an anti climatic death.

A theory said the Children of the Forest created it to fight the First Men. The horn would create earthquake, that would explain how they destroyed the Arm of Dorne and created the Neck when they tried to stop the invasion of the First Men.

jesus h christ

take this with a huge grain of salt. Im the one who typed that up and tossed it in pastebin a month ago using leaks that were available elsewhere and put shit where it made sense at the time. I already fucked up the ordering somewhat and I can already see possible issues of ordering in the later episodes. Its also not clear if the wall will fall due to the dragon or if the horn actually does exist in the show.

>>Shouldn't have included the most important part of the story in the story.
Even though it hardly gets mentioned and most characters didn't even realise there was a threat until recent seasons. The wall could've been made for the wildlings. The most important part of the story is the throne

>Walkers naked in seasons 1-2
>Now have cool samurai armor
They obviously went to Japan

dany sex :^)

better have more of her tits

Speaking of, are the show writers pretending they didn't already unveil it in season 2 and trying to find another way to introduce it, or will they forget about it entirely?

In the books Sam has the horn from the Fist of the First Men which is probably the Horn of Winter, since GRRM keeps mentioning it even though it's supposed to be an unremarkable horn. In the show they showed it in season 2 but didn't do anything with it, I think they just wrote it out and are going to use something else.

nice bait, why would they want to leave the north if they have computers there?

kek. Predictable.

Poor Viserion :(

It takes a long time to say anything in Wightish, and Wights don't say anything unless it's worth taking a long time to say.

i.e. they're all chatty cathy fucks

>other than fake leaks and retarded fan theories

makes sense.

WW king would need a dragon. dany and jon can ride the other two

This. I'd always figured it was a creation of the Walkers that they lost during the last War of Winter and have been looking to reclaim now that nobody remembers what the fuck it is but them.

That'd make sense also.

It's LITERALLY half the name of the fucking story, you shitter. The crux of the plot line hinges on this story. So, you don't like the story. Move on. This IS the plot.

>winter horn
>dragon horn
>kraken horn
Will this season be the tootiest yet?

Morale is important.

Based phone poster.

When did they unveil it?

You think he blasted in sansa's butt guts a few times on the way to castle black?

I'd eat sansa's ass for sustenance the entire trip.

Why the fuck can't those WW and dead bitches cross the wall like anybody else does? Using the fucking passage.

>there's magic

What does the magic do? What happens if they try? Is there and invisible anti-undead barrier in the passage?

>Winter had come then

Winter only arrived couple of episodes ago lad

Now this is some bad banter

>What does the magic do? What happens if they try? Is there and invisible anti-undead barrier in the passage?

not exactly. the nights watch brought back a few dead guys in season 1/book 1 and they turned into wights and attacked the top nights watch commanders. i think edd makes a comment that their skin color didn't look right.

>Jon gathers a party in search of proof of White Walkers
for what purpose? He already got his ass kicked in saving Wildlings. Why risk the lives of probably the last good warriors of Westeros?
Err, fuck it, I won't bother making sense of this fan fic crap

Bran the build hodors himself a new body in the past so he's also Brandon the builder as well.

Obvious AF

Did you watch the episode where they tried to run into the fucking tree cave?

> What if we cut out Kings Landing from A Game of Thrones
> What if we cut out the battles from a Storm of Sword
> What if we cut out the Winter from the Winds of Winter
> What if we cut out the Ice in the Song of Ice and Fire
...and what? Replace it with Jon V Danny, that's fucking boring.

He was waiting for Winter dumbass. Also reanamating a few corpses along the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqSdHokQZ8g

Does anybody remember what happened to that? I don't remember if Sam took the horn or not.

Fuck, all this magic shit is way too badly developed in this series. Before this thread I didn't even know this fucking horn even existed or what it could do. It'll all come out as a huge deus ex machina even if GRRM himself never wanted it to be that way. This is all on the showrunners who completely ignored all the lore and now have to explain it all in just two seasons.

Can't they just walk around the wall? Just walk on the ocean bottom for a couple of miles around the West or East end of the wall.

these for some real talk

It's what the hero that stopped the Long Night did.

Sam finds it buried with dragonglass among other things.

Isn't that what the Hound saw in the flames? They were marching to where the Wall meets the sea.