You dont see the kind of cinematography in a marvel movie

You dont see the kind of cinematography in a marvel movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SL6iqAfPuLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*You don't see this kind of cinematography is a non-Snyder superhero movie

Yes that's too cheesy even for Marvel

Yeah nice shot Zack but its doesn't add shit to the movie.

>Family in dire need of rescue
>Here's Superman floating in the sky
>cut to next scene

So from a visual standpoint: We don't know if Superman rescued the family because it cuts away. Ambiguity: What did Superman do?

Why the fuck is there any ambiguity in Superman saving people?

It's pretty fucking clear he saved them you retard

they don't show shit so how the hell can you tell what he did? for all I know, he was assessing the situation in that moment and rescued every single one of those people

it was a beautifully shot scene, nothing more, nothing less

You see authentic cinematography that parallels are the real world

>scenes numales will never understand

Not even Kubrick could have made something so gorgeous

>Religious symbolism

How about no?

>t. retard

bump

You may not like the plot (I for instances, I enjoyed it), but in terms of action and cinematography, snyder is miles away from marvel

you autistic motherfucker

Did you pick Kubrick because of your entry level sensibilities? Answer truthfully as you've already displayed your level of cinematic knowledge

youtube.com/watch?v=SL6iqAfPuLU

Beautiful

this is the best film in the last 5 years.

beautiful

name 1 scene in marvrl where the victims show this much emotion

>Acting like oversaturated colours and using central framing/rule of thirds isn't the cheapest trick in the book to get good looking cinematography

Not to mention that any filmmaker that's moderately competent should be able to do this without much difficulty, if not more. Snyders films really show a lack of restraint, more than anything else.

You have a right to your own taste, but BvS is nowhere near being the best, even one of the best films of the last 5 years. Running around and telling people that only makes you look like a desperate fanboy man

Aesthetic shots dont a good movie make

These threads aren't funny anymore. You can only be so ironic and "troll," but please stop this false BvS worship threads. It's goddamn embarrassing. Do you truly believe Jesus symbolism is "deep?"

I think you mean Kinomatography

are we going to keep pretending to boneheaded autists that misunderstand this sequence of scenes?

this

Snyder is a fucking retard

You're not a retard. You are posing a valid question that the producers need to answer.

t.goldstein or atheist

A lot of the shots in this picture are derivative of Kubrick.

why isnt he saving them with super speed? this superman sucks

>You can only be so ironic and "troll
batman Sup Forums superman is actually praised by plebs though

for good reason. its shit but at least it knows its place as a childrens super hero movie.

you don't see this kind of cinematography in good movies either

only shit 2deep4u allegorical wankfests

Because super speed is for violence only. Saving people can't be heroic in these movies.

At least Wonder Woman made saving people heroic.

It's not meant to be taking autistically literally.

>they didn't directly show this thing happening, how am I supposed to know that it actually happened?
imagine being this braindead

>literal christ iconography, man reaching to heavens to be saved
>did he save them
how dense can one man be?

>At least Wonder Woman made saving people heroic
No wonder WW was huge success while BvS underperformed by a lot it had DC's trinity and cameos by Flash and Aquaman

hiring Snyder was WB worst mistake

Damn so much color; piss green, piss green, bright white and more piss green

this is the same Superman that killed thousands of people in MoS, is a valid question familiano

Please let me know at what point in Man of Steel did Superman go out of his way to kill people rather than doing his best to save as many people as possible and keep damages at a minimum.

I love that the people who bitch and moan about Superman """"killing"""" people in MoS are the same people who say that Batman had no motivation to face off against Superman. Pajeets have zero sense of irony.

I love that shot so fucking much. The subtle allusion it's making really impresses me.

>keep damages at a minimum
You cant be this idiotic

unfunny

I don't remember Superman throwing Zod at school buses or orphanages with actual people

The picture that's worth ten thousand words. It shows how tempting it would be to see a being like Superman as a god, it makes you feel for the family of worshipers, but it also makes you feel for Clark. It's the moment when he understands the dangers in how people are reacting to him.

>"I want to know how he decides which lives matter and which lives do not."

What sort of message is he sending if he saves that family first? What about last?

Isnt that a depiction of pheaton...?

He was literally throwing him into buildings

Not a bad shot compositionally but it's definitely cliche and the intended effect is incredibly hamfisted.

You're right user, he probably floated down and murdered all those people. Good cinema detective work.

No, he demonstrably wasn't.

It's the upper half of a depiction of Apollo and Icarus. The absence of the lower portion is telling. It's symbolic of how Icarus has not yet fallen. The "sun" can still come down to us.

These are the same people that call a movie edgy while tap-dancing about Snyder's daughter dying. They're just here to shitpost, lad. If only they had Iron Man and Captain America as role models growing up I am sure they would've ended up being less volatile online :)

This is actually a great argument.
Like fucking hell all the nasty marvel indians came from their shitting pothole to shit on Snyder's daughter dying.
They're like a fucking hivemind, hairy smelly drones

You make a great point, honestly. I grew up reading comics from both companies and a lot of others besides. I can't imagine anyone internalizing the messages of morals of the overwhelming majority of comic book heroes and still being an edgy, hateful cunt.

Movie fanboys are another matter entirely.

I don't even think cape movies now give these messages clearly. Before they bash in 100 people's head in they'll say something briefly like "we do what is right for society". Saying it in such a manner doesn't ferment itself in people's minds. Atleast that's how I feel

Wonder Woman looked nice.

You're right. Most of the ones that even bother to pay lip-service to those ideals do it in such a shallow manner that it might as well not even be said.

So far, at least, I feel like these new DC films have avoided that temptation. The only real exception is Suicide Squad, but then it's about villains, so it sort of makes sense they'd all have more selfish motivations.

Not everything needs to be shown in a fucking movie you tard