Can someone explain to me why this whining whore is so popular?

Can someone explain to me why this whining whore is so popular?

She's CLEARLY a bad guy, yet people everywhere are praising her as some kind of good guy.

Because she's hot as fuck and we got to see her naked and dry humped

>hot as fuck

opinion discarded

Well she was...

and raped

Literally because people who are attracted to her will handwave away all of her shitty qualities (which are all of them) because muh dick.

YASSS QUEEN SLAY

>She's CLEARLY a bad guy

Can you explain this, because it's obvious her entire story is set up for her to be a good guy? I mean don't get me wrong I hate her fucking guts because of how much of a Mary Sue she's been but it's obvious she's the "good guy".

the typical numale with glasses and fake beard

>fake beard
what?

grown on purpose to look "cool"

YAASSS KWEEEN SLAAAY

used to be hot. she's borderline a landwhale now

>grown on purpose
As opposed to growing one in a coma?

she's a conqueror with the pretext of a liberator. think of all of the societies she's uprooted and all of the deaths she has caused both directly and indirectly. she's co-opted an entire civilization by killing their leaders and she's pretty staunchly follow or die in mentality.

She's also on a warpath to the throne in westeros because muh heritage despite having 0 personal ties to it. many have died because of her and that will continue without end until she gets whatever she wants or finally faces full life consequences. This is D&D we're talking about here so for the next two years she's going to be all YAS QUEEN SLAY and get EVERYTHING handed to her.

you know it's true

i guess he meant "styled" or some shit like that

Because the audience has a fucking lot of legbeard roasties at this point.

>entitled
>whiny
>has no understanding of how the world works or what being a queen entails
>sentences thousands to die because they oppose her
>thinks the world is black and white

How is she NOT the villain?

cuz she's a big strong womin

She's being set up, quite blatantly, to be another mad Targ.

This. The thing about spinners is they have to stay petit to remain attractive. Being short just amplifies being fat to an unattractive level.

I mean she's killing slavers so she's not as bad as Tywin "Order a Rape Sandwich" Lannister

>why this whining whore is so popular?
same reason Kim Kardashian is so popular--they both fuck niggers on camera

imagine living in Westeros and suffering through a horrible war and suddenly some bitch from the other side of the planet arrives with her three terrifying monsters and an army made of savage mongol rapists and castrated killing machines

This is what makes the series good. You just wrote a thesis on how deep the levels go.

D&D can't change the ending of the book, so if it devolved into "YAS QUEEN SLAY and get EVERYTHING handed to her" then it is GRRM's fault.

Emilia is genuinely one of the most beautiful women alive right now, when she wants to be.

>nigger lips

they've past the books and the series ending is going to be some D&D oc which fucking sucks.

you would have a point if the tone of the writing didn't indicate that we're supposed to be rooting for her. She's a villain but the show refuses to call her anything of the kind. They'll force feed us how fucking great her snowflaky self is until we choke on it. Good knowing you

>they've past the books and the series ending is going to be some D&D oc which fucking sucks.

No. GRRM has told them all his plans and endings for the characters.

her personality also is a rare gem.

>those eyebrows
absolutely disgusting

Westeros needs a good burning

so the show is going to invalidate the booms by spoiling the ending in a very poorly executed way? that's fucking worse than I had been thinking. I'm so sorry for the bookfags who've been cheated like this.

this series took such a deep nose dive into shit after season 4 I'm still reeling

She's a more human version of Sauron.

tolkien didn't write his books with the intention that we'd cheer for sauron. which is why I like him

shit taste

She's so fucking expressive in real life and can't fucking display any actual emotion on the show.

she can't or won't? dany isn't an expressive character.

She's really not. Her handmaiden is better looking.

I thought the eyebrows were just from overacting but they really are going all the time

how can it be overacting if dany is expressionless for 7 years?

Lady Mormont's going to bitch slap her anyway.

What's our bet on her feminine hygiene and grooming habits? How does she keep her shop?

White girls identify with and want to be her. Dany is the ideal of every urban slut.

"nigger" lips over stereotypical white lips any day of the week.

No wonder the irish are always drunk and angry.

Who thinks the final scene of GOT ever will be her smugly sitting down on the Iron Throne?