So basically this show is the multiverse episode of Family Guy extended into an entire series?

So basically this show is the multiverse episode of Family Guy extended into an entire series?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That would explain why it is too smart for this board.

>Trying to find meaning in cartoons
>>>reddit.com

agreed

>1000 years in the future because no Christianity

I honestly have no clue why this gets such disdain except for the fact supposedly Reddit likes it. Of course I am aware that I am watching irreverent anti-religious sentiments and edgy plot-lines but honestly the few times I've watched this I found myself entertained and chuckling throughout. Don't really see the problem here.

Sup Forums really doesn't like this show, huh?

I dunno about Sup Forums but I watched a few episodes of this show and it's try hard garbage. What is the appeal of this show?

Kek no one will answer you because nothing is good about this shit show.

it's a good show, and it's popular, so reddit like it

and Sup Forums can't like what reddit likes so

also keep in mind that Sup Forums "hates" it simply to trigger fags that feel the need to defend it

yup, and as we all know, family guy invented multiverses

But why do people refuse to give reasons why they like this show. I don't see it. It seemed like try hard nonsense.

they weren't wrong, Christianity is a blight upon European development. You aren't allowed to abort genetic failures in Poland, for example.

>said with reddit spacing.

But really though it's fine to like whatever you want and discuss it wherever but don't let people decide for you. I like the show it's fucking retarded and goofy.

Week bayt mayt, though atheism is historically correlated with regressive leftism so its really no surprise

I told you, people don't really have much of an opinion some times. I mean, obviously some people here don't like it. But the hate for it is magnified because retards always take the bait and bump their threads

>reddit spacing
worst meme of all time. Please stop

the consensus is its a great show - just with a terrible fan-base

reddit ruins everything

I know why I like it.
It's just self aware enough to know it's trying too hard, so it tries harder just to spite you.
I can appreciate that.

Sorry if I upset your delicate sensibilities. If you would have kept reading you'd have seen I was backing them up.
A little ribbing never hurt anyone Kayden so calm down.

this. family guy is far more reddit than Sup Forums makes r & m out to be

the shows just so fucking boring. so many episodes have the parents go through marriage problems before they fix them. also any "emotional" moment has to be stuck with some hippy song begging the audience to FEEL for the characters. i dont care about the stupid emo bullshit the characters arent developed enough to care

I actually like it, stop being contrarian pedants and just enjoy the show.

>be white
>worship brown people gods

Really activates my almonds.

>the consensus is its a great show
What consensus? Majority of posts about this show say it's shit.

that's the consensus of the inbred contrarian faction of Sup Forums, not the general population

Not that user, but kys. Varg is hilarious and a quality musician but you're just as bad as the sjws if you think where you were born should have an influence on your conscious beliefs/convictions.

See
Only the most retarded think truth has anything to do with geology

Yes it's a good show but frankly not that good of a show to extent that it really deserves all the (you)s when somebody shits on it ironically or not