"I refuse to cook and clean while white men do all the fighting"

I usually dont care about political shit in tv shows, but isn't this getting a little too feminist?

A 8 year old girl fighting whitewalkers? cmon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Crusade
hindustantimes.com/india-news/6-year-old-girl-killed-in-ceasefire-violation-by-pakistani-dgmo-level-talks-held/story-AVUxzC0VAd2OBDfzhpUi2L.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd work for the crazy bitch.

An 8 year old girl is as powerful as a grown man with combat training get over it you sexist misogynist asshole

>operation human shield
>needing power

stop watching their bullshit programmes then

She's strong and independent and don't need no man

Thus is why Logan sucked dick

But X-23 has superpowers.

It's weird no one minded Olly on the wall, but now that it's a girl, the idea of children fighting seems ridiculous. Uh, sexist much?

Gratuitous sex scene when.

>user i am queen and should be treated as such, now fuck me in the ass

It would be extremely painful

you're a big peasant

they're just setting her up to be risen by the nightking when he slaughters them all. then Jon will see her and it'll be like The Walking Dead when they had to shoot Sophia when she got out of the barn.

user, everyone minded Olly.

UUUU
U
U
U

seven u?

>A 8 year old girl fighting whitewalkers?
All it takes is a stab from dragonglass, theyd do fine

>human shield
>against an army that assimilates dead bodies

I don't even know why I came in this thread, I stopped watching this show after season 4, but you're so dumb I just had to say something.

For you

It was found out in Season 5 that they don't actully assimilate dead bodies.

If thats true then I apologize for my comment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Crusade

Throne normies aren't happy about it either, which is surprising.

I didn't want to get angry about it so I don't come off as Sup Forums, but it was ridiculous. Thrones fans tend to not like 'feminist stuff' unless it's real. As in real I mean Brienne beating men is believable, because she is huge as fuck. But when the sandsnakes came in, everyone was angry. They don't want the quality of the show ruined just to make a loud minority happy, and i respect that.

I love this smug little cunt. I enjoy hating her.

>deliberately getting the quote wrong to bait people who don't watch the show
Yes yes, well done faggot, HOWEVER

It's not, the Night King raised dead bodies. The guy you're talking to is dumb as shit.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

What's wrong?
Boys can fight, why not girls?
8 years old boy are faggot as girls.

because kids are fucking dumb, weak and lacks any kind of discipline.

stop trying to meme your own garbage pasta, faggot

it isn't good

Nothing is unrealistic though. She's the ruling Lady of Bear Island. She speaks with the confidence and power being nobility grants her. We have not seen her in a single fight scene, yet you people are acting like she's going to be swinging around dual daggers while shirtless or something.

underrated post tbqh

Kids in middle school maybe, not kids in ancient times expected to fight from a young age. Child soldiers have existed throughout history.

The U's are supposed to mean "For you"

Hopefully she gets Shireen level treatment.

there's seven of them. that's not four U so it's not for you. it's seven u.

u failed

What has happened to this fucking board?

Where was she during the battle of the bastards? Did she slay many foes?

Lyanna Mormont will be burned alive like Joan of Arc.

I don't think you understand the mean. If I post something like

BTFO
T
F
O

You aren't supposed to read it as BTFOTFO. I know it doesn't really make sense but that just the way it is. Hope I could clear up the confusion for you! :P

nope, u failed lol

You're retarded if you think there were eight year old female soldiers at any point throughout history.

that's only white bois problem...they get very upset by women.

this scene made NO sense wtf

>guy says he doesn't want his granddaughters to fight fucking undead zombie horde (opinion)
>little bitch butts in and says she doesn't need anyone's permission and she's just as strong as a boy blah blah blah when no one was even telling her what to do

god damn I forgot how FORCED sjw GoT is

Nevermind replenishing the stock of warriors that are invariably going to die.

>this scene made NO sense wtf
>>guy says he doesn't want his granddaughters to fight fucking undead zombie horde (opinion)
>>little bitch butts in and says she doesn't need anyone's permission and she's just as strong as a boy blah blah blah when no one was even telling her what to do

so it's a fairly accurate depiction of how retarded modern feminism is. the irony is the showrunners can't even see it themselves.

it's never been this bad, only with Daenerys, and it came off more as the creators were fanboys of her, than a feminist thing

Now every single female character is yas queening and BTFOing males every scene. Even Sansa

>god damn I forgot how FORCED sjw GoT is
I had also completely forgotten how feminist this shite was. Having not seen the show for over a year will do that to you. Jesus Christ it's disgusting. They're making issues out of things that shouldn't even be issues. Only people with serious mental problems would be obsessed with this shite.

This photo reminds me of a trope that RLM recently pointed out

"You are so insignificant to me that I won't even look in your direction when you speak to me"

Arya is the worst. Every single time she appears I get irrationally angry.

Arya's okay, I really don't mind her. I fucking despise Daenerys.

hindustantimes.com/india-news/6-year-old-girl-killed-in-ceasefire-violation-by-pakistani-dgmo-level-talks-held/story-AVUxzC0VAd2OBDfzhpUi2L.html

Besides, it's not like these children would be officers or on the front of battle. Probably in the back helping with medical supplies, but can fire an arrow or two if things get dicey.

don't think about shadman don't think about shadman don't think about shadman don't think about shadman don't think about shadman

She is saying his opinion is stupid and backing up Jon. Don't be an idiot. She realizes that everyone needs to fight and shows confidence enough to convince him.

Beta bitches like you wouldn't understand.

Nigger everyone from age 5 to 75 is going to be fighting. This isn't a war, it's the fucking end times.

>Five-year-old Saida Kafeel Kouser was killed when a shell landed on her house in Balakote.

into the trash it goes

Literally just a group of kids who got to Rome, were told by the Pope they were noble but should go home and then were sold by Venetians to Turks.

That's not the six year old the article is about. Read the whole thing.

Her character is absurd. Grown men experienced at running a house and fighting battles being back chatted by a little bitch with too much lip.

>tens of thousands of undead zombies who assimilate men women and children into more undead zombies with only weakness being fire
>shoving starving women and children into a battle where they'll most likely do more for the enemy than help.

Probably because any girl would get raped every other day by the criminals on the watch.

>people getting backstabbed for power left and right
>meanwhile people listen to this 10 year old girl

this show is worse than most anime desu

it doesnt mention a six-year old at all.

why do you keep diving into the trash?

She's a noble. Did you also find it absurd when Joffrey bossed Selmy around?

Do you know how nobility works?

Thanks for visiting Sup Forums and boosting our tourist economy, tumblr

yeah, poor women that they get to stay at home and cook while men are considered expendable the moment they can get an erection

>projecting to get (You)s

I'll give you one for free

>entomb the children in dragonglass
>???
>profit

I want r9pol and tumblr to leave

user.
House Mormont of Bear Island have a history of female warriors. For good reason, Ironborn raiders come from the south and Wildlings on boats from the north who avoid the wall itself. When the men are fishing, the women have to defend the island.

Pic unrelated. Its the location of Dragonstone in real life. It's a Catholic monastery in Spain the only thing real is the walk upwards as you can see.

To people saying its a good thing using everyone available: thats stupid. Men would feel demoralyzed watching 10 year girls dying or would break formation or take extreme risks trying to save them.

She's a noble of an extremely small house who also happens to be extremely young and inexperienced in any kind of warfare. She does not have equal footing with any of the more powerful houses and experienced battle hardened men. She needs to be put in her room for time out.

No shit and they are a massive liability on a frontline just like women in general. Plus without women and children your nation/clan/tribe/house will never recover. It's stupid to even risk it.

Most likely they will use the kids for mining the Dragonglass deposits beneath Dragonstone. Sams book in the first episode said Dragonglass cures Greyscale by grinding it into dust and ingesting it in the infecteds body. So Jorah confirmed for getting cured and returning to Dany.

user you can't explain away that cringe sorry good effort though

Do you know Joffrey was the King and also from one of the most powerful houses in the land?

>Joffrey
>Member of the richest family with the largest army and a vast swath of land that is abundant in most resources.
>His "dad" is the King. His "uncle" is the commander of the Lannister armies, His grandfather is the most feared and equally respected man alive and someone you should learn from.

>Little miss feminist
>Member of a tiny house on a piss poor island covered in Bears that is constantly raided by Wildings and Ironborn that can only muster 62 fighting men.
>Thinking she has equal rights and is up there with the Lannisters

and everyone in the show acknowledges how fucking dumb joffrey is , and the little kid who wants people thrown down the hole

When this little girl acts the same the show tone is "Yaas queen! you showed them!"

It's true though. I know you cannot accept the canon of Westeros but its fact. House Mormont has a warrior woman culture.

The showrunners obviously did it for political reasons unfortunately and never explained this in the show.

Lyanna isn't cruel.
>show runners obviously did it for political reasons
I don't think it's obvious at all. You don't think they know the source material? You don't think that has something to do with the entire basis for her character?
People have a mistaken idea of what's coming at them and what isn't.
When you've been at war for a few years and most of the fighting/leading men are fuckign dead, women have to pick up the slack. It's an observable truth.

I don't remember Lyanna beating, executing or outright mocking anyone.
She's just a roast master who keeps it real.
A 10 year old with RBF is a fucking treasure.

i need a working link I have not watch sunday episode

Why would the head of her house be cooking or cleaning? What a dumbass thing to say. She's the highest ranking noble on her island.

It was in the set pic leaks so yeah it's confirmed.

nothing wrong with having women shooting a bow or holding a spear in a spear wall. It's when you have every woman being a Brienne that doesn't make sense

Seems like a lot of people assumed Jon was getting ready to draft everyone. I just assumed giving the women and children basic weapons training would help them to defend themselves and their own property in a pinch.

how fucking autistic are you to take things this literally? it's a symbolic gesture made by a naive child

tru

>Highest ranking noble of her island
>Bear Island is poor with an economy reliant on fishing,woodcutting and furs.
>Bear Island can only muster 62 fighting age men which implies the total population must be Bear Island is isolated from the mainland in harsh conditions and is very hilly with lots of crags.

Not really saying much to be honest.

>Not really saying much to be honest.
It doesn't have to say much to still be true, nobody would be asking her to cook or clean.

Racism isn't allowed here you nigger

But as a lady of the house she would be expected to knit, which is what she actually fucking said.

Holy shit, you people make my eyes roll so far into the back of my head.

>she would be expected to knit
No she wouldn't, what the fuck are you talking about?

Not every woman will be a Brienne though. Most will die quickly. These women aren't like the Wildlings either who are raised in that environment and trained for war.

When you have to use women and children as part of a defence, then you really are at the final stage of desperation.

I'm a Trump-hating liberal and even I can't stand the feminist bullshit agenda of this show and its cancerous fanbase. It's so obnoxious at this point.

Ladies of a noble court(in Westeros and real medieval times) learn womanly things and female arts and roles such as knitting,music,courtly gossip,lovemaking,poetry,cooking etc.

She even said in the episode that the men can't expect her to sit and knit whilst they fight for her.

i dont understand the logic, i get that they need more soldiers but against the white walkers the more soldiers you have the worse you chances get

like if they add an extra 50% to their army but it's all girls they will get killed and turned to wights super fast and then they just doubled the enemy army's size

not good so logic

GOT Season 1: Gritty, "realistic" view of medieval politics. You explicitly don't feel good watching it.
GOT Season Whatever this is: Strong little girl dont' need no soldier dual wields those bent machetes khuraka or whatever they're called and chops off a dragon's head

>women.
>being good at logic.
I mean is so fucking dumb at this point, is not like the women can't contribute as as healers, making clothes(Which of course a huge army fucking needs). O the huge supplys and provisions of medieval army...

Oh well we cant expect the numale retards that are running the show to know basic things.

The women of Bear Island all learn to fight. They have to defend themselves against the Greyjoys raiding. This is in the books. Her mother fought with Rob.

Nobody cares about your opinion you faggot