Is his career over?

He'll go the way of the Tucker

never was a big kanyew fan anyway

what? because hes BLACK?

fucking sage

got caught cheating on his pregnant wife

>fucking sage
MOOOOOOODS

Isn't he going to fight McGreggor next month?

I had to google this; he cheated on his wife that he married after he cheated with her on his old wife. He did this while she was pregnant.

This basically depends on who his fans are. If his fans are young men no his career isn't over but he probably won't be in any more shitty family films. If his fans are older guys he has less chance and if his fans are mostly women of any age then he's dead in the water.

>That hairline

JUST

proof?

his last or second to last special was him basically openly talking about the whole divorce / cheating thing

i didnt really think it was that funny and just made him look like a douche

No one give him proof. Let this lazy cocksucker search himself.

Why is nig nog hair so disgusting?

Floyd maryweather

I don't get it

Wow it sounds like he tried and failed to do it richard prior style and talk about his life of fame and troubles but with prior it was funny and endearing how messed up he was because he had a shit childhood.

2 more years i reckon. he knows it too, just did a book to milk the final drops. if he smart he'll lay low with his senpai til hes old and come back in a new movie and be relevant again.

Nah he's just going to do another shit movie with some completely random actor he has 0 chemistry with and shit up our TV's with previews of him saying "omg white people!"

His career isn't over but he's no longer Mr. It guy, he'll now get a starring role in some sitcom and maybe he'll start doing independent movies.

HARD WORK

well he fucking should be done but y'all know he did that just to get more roles.

him and the rock are going to be in 5 movies next year now

black males are alphas that want to spread their superior genes everywhere....news at fucking eleven.

Comedians have a very short time in the spot light. That's just what I noticed. One moment Dane Cook is doing stand up at the Madison Square Garden, next he's back to doing small venues

So do cockroaches

stand up comedians don't ever stop being able to get stand up work. so he's never going to not have a job. but he might not be able to be mr. arena anymore like dane cook and carlos mencia. but he's never not going to be a headliner. movie deals dry up and tv is always an option. it's also on how he manages money.

this.

stand up is different than acting or just being a celebrity, because as long as he has material he can work independently.

Chris browns isnt

The best thing involving Kevin Hart was his two minute part in 40 Year Old Virgin.

because he got caught stealing jokes and he was never so good looking to hold the leading man roles he was trying to maintain. numbers showed his movies just weren't that great.

some stand up's have had long lasting careers. but kevin heart is a bit of niche. he's a black stand up, not a everyone stand up.

>Superior genes

>spend whole life as a black manlet
>ignored by women because "LOL 6FT+ ONLY BOYS XD"
>finally become famous
>bitches be DMing you nudes everywhere you go
>expected to remain loyal once you've learned how women work

How big do you think his penis is? He's black but he's also a manlet so I'm thinking probably 5 inches. How did he get exposed anyway? Did the woman tell?

>Be dumb enough to get them pregnant and to marry them resulting in massive payments to said bitches due to alimony and divorce

Should add that in there.

>Black
>Any correlation between penis size

Good goy

Kev's fanbase is at least 50% white.

even if it is, he made bank off wh*te beta cucks

>makes horrible excuses for movies
Probably not.