Azor Jaime!

Is Sir Pounce Azor Ahai?

>tfw Theon gets his cock back this season

the call that saved westeros

First for babby Snek

Unironically hotter than Maisie

Would hit with my pole....if you get what i mean

What is crop

>Weiss and Benioff wrote a screenplay for a film titled The Headmaster together, but it was never made.
>In 2003, Weiss and Benioff were hired to collaborate on a new script of Orson Scott Card's book Ender's Game in consultation with the then-designated director Wolfgang Petersen. It was not used.
>In 2006, Weiss completed a screenplay for a film adaptation of the video game series Halo. Director Neill Blomkamp declared the project dead in late 2007
>Weiss also worked on a script for a prequel to I Am Legend. In May 2011, director Francis Lawrence stated that he did not think the prequel was ever going to happen.

Would you let this guy to adapt your magnum opus?

Cast her!

Must be in at least 4 episodes with at least 20 seconds each

Breinne was playing 8 dimensional chess and didn't kill Stannis. Stannis spends like a year in the North, building himself up and going full rambo behind enemy lines. He joins up with the Brotherhood without banners under a different name and they all team up for the final battle of fire.

Brienne takes up Oath Keeper and is ready to deliver the finale blow. This is it.

Brienne, although hated and despised Stannis for killing her beloved King Renly, realize that killing him won't bring Renly back, nor would it save Sansa. She knew that Stannis would still be a great threat to the Boltons if left alive and didn't want to give them them the triumph of Stannis' body. So Stannis gets up, nods to Brienne, and walks off into the woods.

Why would Brienne lie? Because from her point of view she had already "killed" the man she knew to be Stannis. She comes up with the story about beheading him in order to give him cover from Bolton search parties. In the end, she realizes that following her oath and not chasing after vengeance was what she was after.

I have never seen such horrible clothing taste in my life almost the whole cast. Even people who know nothing about fashion know to throw on a nice black suit or a nice black dress when you have to go to something nice. Does the shitty costume department dress them for the premieres to? Or is it because a lot them are Brits?

>>In 2003, Weiss and Benioff were hired to collaborate on a new script of Orson Scott Card's book Ender's Game in consultation with the then-designated director Wolfgang Petersen. It was not used.
Pretty fucking funny considering they got so butthurt over Card's criticism of their series they wrote that beatle montage out of pure spite.

How come Jon doesn't know Bran is still alive?

How come Arya doesn't visit Jon?

seems we gotten ourself a bigger waif poster than me
>I aprove

>remind me to stay off the internet the day when Ed Sheeran cameos as a slave trader in CONFEDERATE.

Ashara Dayne

I'm going to post this every day until you accept it.

Ramsey bolton whore who likes flaying and fucking. Frequent nude scenes

>tfw Theon make a online raven order to Iron Bank for a pussy stap on

>How come Jon doesn't know Bran is still alive?
He does.
>How come Arya doesn't visit Jon?
Arya will hear Jon is king in the North next episode and decide to head to Winterfell.

That's the same wiki that said Jon was dead.

Ha! I love this.

STANNIS forever homo

I've watched Preston and Linda review the episode. Any other person I should watch making a review?

Jon was dead.

He is clearly recuperating with the mountain clans and Dondarrion/Stone Heart is his Episode 7 reveal.

I hope she's the one that survives

Keep the faith bro.

Young Ned. Because that looks like a man if you took out those weird contacts and snatched those extensions off.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zkc0HF6aU

Keep in mind he's a Bioware fan but he hates GoT so its okay.

I hope she becomes Eurons sex slave

Benioff and Weiss knew that R+L=J. That was literally GRRM's entire criteria for judging if they understood the series.

Unfortunately the Fat Man is so technologically ignorant he didn't know that R+L=J has been available information for anyone doing a simple google search of "who is Jon Snow's mother" since the early 2000s and so mistook this for indepth knowledge..

The God-Emperor of Yi Ti, the true Azhor Ahai

NOTHING WRONG
O
T
H
I
N
G W R O N G

I dont want Stannis on this show anymore. D&D would just do something even worse than their normal fan fiction.

two aren't brits

>thousands of years the wall protects people from the Walkers
>they simply decide to walk around it
>show cuts to D&D explaining how this is a lesson on why Trump should not build a wall on the Mexican border
>GoT showered in awards

>it's kind of like, a bad guy killing a good guy
damn........ so deep.........

>rant

Good, I love rants rather than people "react" to the episode and hamming it up for views.

Quick rundown of these two?

Yes

There's definitely going to be a line about how "walls can't protect us, only through working together can we win diversity is our strength"

Nice headcanon bud. WW hasn't brought the wall down yet.

FUND IT

>british girls

a cute

>people bypassing wall come over and slaughter everybody
>award givers ignore this and go on being leftards till the invaders come for them

>Game Of Thrones creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have set their follow-up series to the blockbuster fantasy drama. They will reteam with HBO for Confederate, an alt-history original drama series.
>Written by Benioff and Weiss, who also will showrun, Confederate chronicles events leading to the Third American Civil War. It takes place in an alternate timeline, where the Southern states have successfully seceded from the Union, giving rise to a nation in which slavery remains legal and has evolved into a modern institution. The story follows a broad swath of characters on both sides of the Mason-Dixon Demilitarized Zone – freedom fighters, slave hunters, politicians, abolitionists, journalists, the executives of a slave-holding conglomerate, and the families of people in their thrall.

So how DABID will this get? Where will it go wrong? Will the first season be any good or will it be as shit as the illogical, plothole ridden fanfiction in GoT?

The fuck kind of nonsense response is this?

>tfw you were drawing up clues as to how varys is a blackfyre supporter and a bloodraven vs varys sub plot could have taken place, bringing such a deadly but truly based rivalry to the present and possibly connecting past events with the present events, shedding light on how a series of events from two half-targaryan bastards have reshaped the course of westorosi history then realize it WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN

one of them is dutch.

And let me guess, this message will upset you?

First for putting my finger in the dyke

>slavery
>existing past the 1880s

Wew lad

Asians BTFO Brits.

leftist propaganda usually does.

The White Walkers haven't brought down the wall yet you retarded faggot, they are still north of the wall. They will crash the wall and head south at the finale.

I'm pretty sure that GRRM knows everyone who read/discussed AGOT is aware of R+L=J. Only the biggest retards denied it

I know Stannis is most likely dead. And never coming back BUT....

>Post YFW he's alive and looks like a bearded mess hunting numerous shits in the woods

Again, you're just responding with nonsense. Please fuck off.

They should have built the Wall several miles into the Sea. Come on. Its 500 miles long. You can put a few more on to extend it into the sea. Brandon the Builder was a lazy cunt.

>I'm bothered by a message of working together
Sounds like you are just autistic.

Are Americans actually so ignorant that they think slavery only existed in their country? Do they not realize that by the 1860s they were actually behind the curve and slavery had already been abolished in large parts of the world, and even where it still existed within a few decades it was gone? Do they actually think their civil war is what caused slavery to end?

The guy killed like 50 bolton soldiers by himself, he's a fucking man.

>and then western Europe, the USA, and Canada proceed to NOT boycott Confederate exports due to the legality of slavery
>DABID YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS

>the night king bows to the bog
>in contact with the children of the forest
>rumored to possess time travel abilities
>control planetos with a fair but iron fist
>own castles in westeros and the iron bank in bravos
>direct descendants of the age of heroes including bran the builder

As soon as anyone brings that point up everyone will yell "thats racist!" over and over

>working together

this is what you actually believe

>he still thinks everyone wants to work together

really working out for south africa desu

What do footfags think?

Will they explain how democrats were the ones who owned the slaves and went against civil rights.

Or will they cuck history and just blame every southerner and white person?

Are you actually on the spectrum or something? I am correcting you and trying to explain how the White Walkers are still north of the Wall you fucking clod. You see the leaks? Wall comes down in the finale. What is your issue here, mate?

>a message of working together

I expected a pleb to think this was the message.

welp we made it to about 20-30 posts until the thread devolved into politics gg lads

Why do they go out of the way to dress like shit and look unattractive?

-Lannisters bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with white walkers
-Possess green seer-like abilities
-Control Asshai with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient Valyrian blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Sothoryos (Bogdan Landing will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of seed research facilities on Planetos
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Planetos has only existed deep in the House of the Undying & the Citadel
-Ancient Yi-Tish scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Planetos and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own wildfire labs around the world
-You likely have wildfire inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with Rh'llor and the Many Faced God, forwarding the word of the Father to the Most Devout. Who do you think set up the meeting between the High Septon & the Red Priests (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the High Priest of Rhllor’s first trip beyond the wall in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff hold in the Lands of Always Winter?
-They learned fluent Ghiscari in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in the Iron Bank, only the Bogdanoff Bank
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the birth of the Children of the Forest to the next long night. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Neither of these are arguments you reactionary. But of course, your type has to sperg out about everything even basic positive messages.

>you're a big heir

D&D do not represent America. Slavery probably would have been outlawed peacefully by 1880 at the latest.

The premise is already off the rails. Also note that the plot takes place during the THIRD American Civil War. Which means the USA tried and failed to conquer the South not once, but TWICE. And unless there's other countries still practicing slavery (besides muslim ones) no one is going to back the confederates while they all have a moral reason to back the USA.

Who should LEEPSHIN play as?

Nevermind all this, can we just talk about Stannis?! wft is this thread? he's like a character that died.

damn yours is a lot better than mine bravo user

>positive

Can we get more?

>Slavery probably would have been outlawed peacefully by 1880 at the latest.

This user gets it. Automation alone would have meant slavery would have been unproductive.

I don't think you're smart enough to recognize an argument

Is this airing at the same time as that Lovecraft show about slavery in the south?