Movies cars you would drive if they were real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dsgQb3jkk4
youtube.com/watch?v=xnRwQjTYfGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mad max

Mothafucking murder car

Also thought this was funny

>Minorities don't have it bad at all! It's just the SJW jew agenda that tells us they're oppressed
>Holy shit if white people become a minority I'm gonna fucking kill myself
can someone explain how these two memes go together?

I think you should kill yourself, Dilbert.

>a fucking time machine
only correct answer

First of all, Sup Forums is more than one person. Secondly, the US and Canada were founded by whites and were overwhelmingly white at one point, even in some of our lifetimes. The minorities were brought here in good faith, and were expected to uphold the values set by the good people who founded these nations. Most haven't done that, so people are justifiably worried about the future. Do you get it now?

>doesn't know how awful the build quality and performance of DMC-12s actually are

Kino

And you do?

it is a fucking time machine
you can travel in time with it
do you think i give a shit about the performance

Well, it weighed 2.7 pounds and produced a depressing 130 horsepower. Many of them came with a pathetic 3-speed automatic that struggled to get you up to speed. To top it all off, it was hand-built in fucking Ireland.

>"i watched a utube doc about this, thus i'm an undisputed expert on this matter"

The other correct answer

When would you fap first? I'd fap in ancient rome first.

In ur moms vagina 9 months before you were born

Why not take Doc's advice and go for a christening?

Turbo Interceptor from The Wraith
yeah it's real, but at the same time not really

>expected to uphold the values set by the good people who founded these nations
Values like pedophilia, rape, slavery, incest? If Americans are so great, how come the natives commit more crime than the illegal beaners? Go ahead, enjoy your burger while your sister fucks every foreigner she can find because the whites are too busy shitposting about supremacy on reddit. Americans are too easy to piss off.

outta my way fags

ancient egypt to be honest

Not an argument. Look up the specs.

Hundreds of millions of years ago
I'd find all the little globs of single celled slime I could and drop mad loads on them

Just think about it

but I don't have a fancy hollywood studio to drive it around in

>Values like pedophilia, rape, slavery, incest?
I never claimed whites were perfect, I'm claiming they are better than the alternative. That's why they came her not vise versa

>If Americans are so great, how come the natives commit more crime than the illegal beaners?
Do you understand what per capita is?

>Americans are too easy to piss off.
I'm Canadian, and you seem like the one who's pissed here

GET OUT OF MY THREAD, YOU AUTIST.

This beautiful beast

then I'd inevitably crash it

Black women sent us to space or something. So it's gotta be real.

This technically isn't real due to the engine, which was specifically built just for the film. Rowan Ackintson is a massive carhead. He'd have been a better host for Top Gear than Chris 'Pay me £750k a year and have everybody hate me' Evans.

>let's build a rocket
>spend billions on it
>then launch it
>fake the landing
>then pay 7 independent nations, including our rival USSR, to confirm that the rocket has gotten to the moon
>then pay every single person to cover up the creation of the film and or kill them

'no'

But bro, it did happen. I mean we did land on the moon but they like totally at least shot that footage in case it didn't work bro.

>about to post knightrider
>realize it didn't age well at all

I'd drive it

That's possible. But unlikely. USSR had already shat on UsA re Space anyway. They got first everything else. First woman in space, first man, first animal, first dog, first cat, first monkey, first satellite, first orbit and so on.

Still better than every reboot they've tried so far.

>spend billions on it

That money wasn't strapped into the rocket and and sent to space, it created jobs and went right back into the economy.

>clearly sounds like a V8 in the movie
>fast enough to reach 88 mph in a parking lot
Wasn't a stock one, bub.

Oh man I thought this was a real production model that you could buy

A#1

>placing a sign telling everybody your car is from a movie
How can one be this narcissistic?

What is this and where is it from?

Probably a good way of making sure your vehicle doesn't get impounded for having what appears to be a functional rotary cannon mounted on the left-hand passenger door.

>appears to be functional

Literally Hitler's black Mercedes from Needless Things.

this was a sweet ride

youtube.com/watch?v=4dsgQb3jkk4

I bet you don't even know what car he drives.
Go on, check IMCDB, I'll wait...

>google IMCDB
>it actually exists
woah

Image result for beverly hillbillies truck images

oh yeah i remember this one its from escape from la or ny?

And Rat Race

I always thought the munsters car was so damn cool, dragula would be fun too

What movie is that from?

The red Nissan 300ZX from Good Burger

Munster, Go Home! (1966)

Link

newfag

kys

Either of these.

related theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=xnRwQjTYfGI

I've wanted one since I was a kid playing with hot wheels. I would absolutely drive it and everyone here in Seattle would hate my guts.

>The minorities were brought here in good faith
The fuck
>and were expected to uphold the values set by the good people who founded these nations.
yeah I guess we don't have slave mistresses and die of syphilis in our 50s anymore. THANKS immigrants.
>Most haven't done that, so people are justifiably worried about the future.
You're literally being agitated by Russian and American corporatist shills that inundating the content you're consuming with messaging strategy designed to make you think you're "justifiably worried about the future" as a way to manipulate you into fearing "globalism" and wanting your country to stop being so involved in international affairs because "globalism" is the biggest threat to Russia right now, and there's nothing stopping them. You're so "justifiably worried about the future" that you supported the functionally illiterate Manchurian candidate that did more damage to the future when he pulled out the paris agreement than immigration ever could. The US has completely walked away from the global table because of how effectively people like you where manipulated by easy appeals to fear and cowardice.

Like there would have certainly been a point where you would have thought that the idea of radically threatening the economy and ruining a century of diplomatic alliances because of an irrational fear of outsiders. There was a time in your life when you would have been embarrassed about being such a mewling faggot pussy but you've hit by so much reprogramming and conditioning that you may never fully understand. Granted you were probably kind of dumb and insecure before you found the circlejerk that radicalized you, and now you've entirely internalized and truly believe the shit that we fucking wrote.

You're so "worried about the future." You should maybe start being a bit more skeptical about where you are right now and where you're getting your messaging from.

You just never know who you're talking to online :).

maybe if it could legit fly

This
I want to drive a zombie truck with a cow catcher with no breaks in a traffic jam.

Mein nigga

this, or Herbie (they both have the same frame)

75 Chevy Malibu that Gosling restored himself. Definitely not the car I would have picked.

I'm not a southerner but man I love this car

See and

I'm not an American but I love classic American muscle cars

GTO's are ok, but they're always glossy orange. imo the matte grey is a damn site prettier and Road Runner's are S L E E K as fuck

Are you retarded? It gets 8.2 miles per gallon

Christine will play you love songs and murder faggots who dent her, on top of being able to autopilot AND fix herself.

Tesla fanboys btfo

Flying motorcycle from The Island.

>not a car
Not an argument.

The only right answer

Bond's underwater Lotus

There was some other movie with these cars in it I have never been able to find, pretty sure they fuck girls in a barn at one point

a lot of plebian taste in here

>everyone here in Seattle would hate my guts.
please explain more -- I live in FL and don't understand

>the matte grey
sounds like primer, not paint. Poor fags are perpetually restoring their old cars