Liberals: "SJW in movies are the way of the fut...."

Liberals: "SJW in movies are the way of the fut...."

But you guys told me Spiderman was more popular than Batman, and Superman. Even Iron Man! what the fuck bros?

You mean people are sick of a series that's been rebooted three times in a little over a decade? Gee what a surprise.

>make 3 shit movies
>wonder why people are cautious to see a new one

Seems like they're finally running the capeshit well dry, pushing the lefty shit is only hastening the process.

obviously not because it had the biggest opening weekend in a long time. it's the 2nd weekend that dropped like a stone. people saw the movie and told people to stay away

...anari

fuck off

Prove me wrong.

I... I can't.

you're wrong grammatically

>no punctuation or capitalization
Mm-hmm

ANOTHER thread about liberals! Wow!

If you don't like it fuck off back to your home reddit

You're a reddit

yeah they taking a lot of Ls lately. sad

liberals BTFO

Already we're seeing how short lived the appeal of this cookie cutter flick is, while people still like the Raimi films.

Pajeets save us

it will still make one billion dollars

just look at how many money ice age made in foreign market....that's how it will happen

thats how fast and the furious did it. china

>the better choice
>instead pick a fag

More like people were disillusioned when Spiderman, an iconic figure in his own right completely separate from other Marvel characters, was tidily slotted in as just another cog in the MCU.

>passed domestic amazing spider-man 2 in 2 weeks

>muh drop

this is also the 2nd cheapest spider-man they ever made

only spider-man 1 was cheaper to make

if you read articles you'd know adjusted for inflation this movie actually sold less tickets than pretty much all the other spiderman movies

i love how liberals basically try to force their own threads but this thread proves liberals are failing and now they basically went in hiding.

Liberals always lose