If this movie was about creationism, then what the fuck were new ones about?

If this movie was about creationism, then what the fuck were new ones about?

>this movie was about creationism

Money.

Both are about man devolving.

Are you a retard? Literally what else was the film about?

Try creationism you literal retard

>If this movie was about creationism

It wasn't though.

In the end of the movie you realize that Dr Zaius was right about humans. The Lawgiver from his holy books was totally right. Human kind was an evil plague that totally destroyed the earth, leaving a small colony of apes as the only sentient survivors.

And the new ones are about that too

I DID you literally illiterate literal retarded fuck. Read my damn post.

Do you think the lawgiver was Maurice?

You're probably right. They seem to imply that at the end of War.

/thread

I thought the themes were obvious

If I'm right then I'm surprised. Dawn showed Maurice to be fascinated with human culture. He was also chill towards them so his descendants just randomly evolved to become dicks. The gorillas as soldiers made sense at least. You can see the future apes got their fashion sense from Bad Ape

Why did they name Ceasar's son after the canon cuck in the original?

its about the Civil Rights movement you jack ass

because , evidently, the events of Planet of the Apes take place 10-15 years after the events of War of The Planet of the Apes. (instead of 100s)

No, it's definitely not. The screen writer who adapted the original novel was very careful and concerned not to push any racial agenda in the film. It's more about classicism than anything.

I think Maurice was inspired by the story of Chantek, the orangutan that learned sign language. Maybe that's why his species are seen as the learned elders of ape society? Orangutans are generally smarter than other apes. Gorillas are brutish and chimps are meek.

It's about the Cold War and fear of nuclear holocaust, just like Dr Strangelove.

OP is just trolling yo

Youre joking right? Surely the apes didnt create their undeniable religion in just 10 years.

Taylor destroys the Earth at the End of the sequel beneath the planet of the apes, so you may have a point hopefully only in relation to the humans in the movies and not real ones.

What in the G-d damn Hell are you talking about

Now youre just baiting me.

well Nova is a kid in "war" and an adult in "original planet of the apes" So 10-15 years seems likely.

>he doesn't know what a reference is

So the Heston, Mahlberg, and Serkis movies are all different universes?

who let this monkey out of his cage

Get your reply off my post you damn dirty faggot.

The original movie was about how Linda Harrison was the perfect looking woman

The new trilogy are not prequels to the original one.

Never sa2 the Wahlberg one. Are they prequels to that one?

saw*

Why were the future orangs assholes? Maurice was Jesus tier

I thought the scene at the end of the original was implying the humans destroyed themselves.