bump

Quarry

Good Behaviour

>85192328
>watching a USA original series
>ever
no thanks

>the adventures of Brisco county jr

Im not much of a shoe watcher, but I feel Im the only one who has watched these.

Brimstone

You guys missed out on bluekino

I was going to say nothing Ciran Hinds has been part of has ever been good, but then I remembered Rome.

>he doesn't like
>Psych
>Burn Notice
>Monk
>White Collar

I remember this garbage.

I'm caught up with the show but I don't know if I like it or absolutely hate it. The fat guy in season 2 was shit.

Fucking this. Haven't seen White Collar, but the other three are great

you aren't alone user. i thought the series was mediocre, desu. started out ok but never really developed into anything memorable.

Monk is classic I-didn't-want-to-go-to-school-today-so-I-sat-on-the-couch-and-watched-Monk-all-daycore. I had a school friend where the only point we had in common was our love of Monk. We always called irritating people Ambrose.

Brotherhood (on Showtime)

Really meant to watch season 2 to see how what happened but meh. Good acting.

I really liked the first season, but it became a bargain 24 in the second. I'd still watch more if it came bac desu.

Shame it got axed but was that really going to be the ending all alone? I wouldn't feel so bad I didn't have to keep watching it for years if that is the case.

More Sean Bean

OP here, well played

You're missing out

The second season tried too hard to be something else, they should have kept the comfy style of the first season

You remember that show The Event? I watched like 3 episodes if that count's and it was cancelled pretty soon after

Nike and the Reeboks