why is this show so popular again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMGK61Jqq3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ive watched this shit over and over and over

im starting to hate it and everyone in it

this is the only thing more normie than GoT and OisnB

Because its a diverse cast of laughs.

Because Pam and John, I mean Jim... Pam and Jim's love, is the perfect TV and IRL romance ever.

Why do office threads never get bumped anymore? I wish it were 2011 again

Because the office is shit and the worst of all the single cam, supposedly high brow comedies of the era. Why would I watch that when I had 30 rock, early community, it's always sunny, early Archer to choose from?
Fuck Jim, Pam, and anyone who ever thought Steve Carrel was funny enough to be a lead in a feature film.

Your go-to is Steve Carrel?
Why did Ed Helms get work?

The Office is top. Please delete your comment and never speak ill of Pam Pam and her Pam Pams again, thank you.

Holy sequester! This is now a Jennathread™

Wherever I am, I must also Jennapost

>tfw my jennafolder has hit 8.77GB
Where do we start?

Its cringe core comedy.

"LMAO THAT MICHAEL SCOTT, WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT!"

I loved the show btw

Maybe some Pam v Karen nutcracker Christmas?

Answer: is Pam

Because I couldn't remember Ed Helms' name, otherwise he was the go to. Despite all that, and the fact that I'm more into a sexy clavicle and skinny but not bony arms, I'd motorboat her for hours on end in between sessions of licking assholes and clavicles.

It's pretty cringe maybe first viewing, but it goes away. I hate cringe comedy.
Does Scotts Tots affect you? Rather, I hate the New Boss episodes with Charles. They make me sick to my stomach

You want to do WHAT to my clavicles?

I always skip that episode

>Does Scotts Tots affect you?

First time watching it, it did.
Lol I actually met someone one time who played one the students in the episode.

Filthy casual. jk you said you loved the show, so you're a good person. always remember that.
Anybody here skip nothing, not even The Banker?

Was me

no
t

I apologize then! Either way you loved the Office!

Take cover!

Incoming MOMMY BAGS

We're losing ground!

They're just TOO FULL

The most attractive actress alive today

Oh... hey Dimitri....

Did you come with Jim... I mean John? Is John with you?......?

Scott's Tots, Dinner Party and the Sweeney Todd episode used to ruin me.

I've watched this entire show twice and there are only a few moments that are actually funny
youtube.com/watch?v=HMGK61Jqq3c

Sweeney Todd is kind of gross, I'll agree with you on that.
>ATTEND THE TALE OF SWEENEY TODD

But Dinner Party isn't really cringe, it's one of the best episodes in the series
>THAT ONE NIGHT (ONE NIGHT)

Who's the cutest cutefu?

Remember when Kevin was a foolish but well mannered fat man who had a fiance? Remember when they turned him into a literal retard glutton single white man with gambling problems? I remember.

Erica Campbell, the superior titty momma

It was pretty bad desu.
I'll never understand the world of comedies, where the shittiest ones get 10 seasons and the top tier ones are cancelled in less than a year.

It begins as a fairly realistic representation of all the stupid shit that goes on in your work place, then gets slowly more and more ridiculous until it's unrealistic

Remember when Greg Daniels made him canon like that on purpose? He was embezzling money from DM and pretending to be retarded in front of the camera crew on purpose. It was like reverse Flanderization, really

I wish it got 10 seasons.

On that note, YMatA should have gotten more than a year.... who was in the crate?

Started watching it recently and am 3 and a half seasons in. I guess I find the uncomfortableness and cringe more satisfying than other shows.

cuz pam was hot

Sup Forums loves reddit sitcoms

Dude whacky white people, stapler in flan lmao

You