Buddy and Darling spinoff fucking when?

Buddy and Darling spinoff fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

coo.tuvotacion.com:81/imagenes_unicas/belinda-vs-la-fea-de-eiza-gonzales-785820.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but they dead

holy fuck that chick is hot

i wish i wasnt foreveralone

Prequel then.

Why would they (or anyone else for that matter) agree to work with Bats after the shit he pulled?

>dude constantly murders people for no reason, attracting extra attention
>Kevin Spacey is only mildly upset

>I use different people every time
>Very next heist is all the same people

Just be yourself bro, works for me.

coo.tuvotacion.com:81/imagenes_unicas/belinda-vs-la-fea-de-eiza-gonzales-785820.jpg

She has surgery,and she is a well known fugly actress in Mexican tv dramas

Damn.

She's trying to get that young Sofia Vergara spot it seems.

well the surgery worked

I was rooting for Buddy the whole time. Kinda had hard time sympathizing with Baby desu. Buddy did nothing wrong

This.
>be nothing but professional and nice to the new guy
>even defend him against bullying
>he spergs out and blows the whole heist for no reason
>you're forced into a shootout in which your waifu dies in front of you
>he thinks he's gonna get to ride away into the sunset with his own girl and money
How are you supposed to root against this guy?

Exactly. I saw this with a couple people and they thought I was crazy. I thought Buddy would end up helping Baby escape or sacrifice himself or something. He was the nicest guy to Baby but then Baby had to ram Bats into a pole for some reason

i want debbie driver

Actually yeah, fuck Baby. He had literally thousands of dollars stashed away he could have fucked off anywhere with the waitress qt and his adoptive dad at anytime.

Was he intentionally this sympathetic or what? It was just weird how likable he was and they just suddenly turned him into a fucking horror movie villain.

Doc was implied to have hundreds of criminal contacts, there's no way they would've survived long.

He's a foil to Baby. Both have girls they love. Buddy is likable, but hides anger issues and bloodlust. Baby is an off-putting autist acting "cool", but is actually a sweet kid, etc.

Yeah I guess you're right about that. I just don't think he was really as powerful as everyone seemed to think. I mean he sets up post office robberies and uses people he knows are unhinged for jobs

Well, they tried to subvert expectations. Bats was the obvious end boss but was killed off earlier than expected, Doc seemed like an asshole but turned out to have a heart, Buddy was a bro throughout the movie but ended up being the main threat, etc.

I liked it, made the whole thing seem more ambiguous.

Literally lying in bed next to my gf feels good man

CHAD GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

is she your bellyfu

Stupid normies will always root for the "good guy" if the movie insists he's one.

I want Hamm to get his own John Wick type movie.

Most of the time I just sided with the guys that were ripping on Baby. I mean if I was getting hired to do a risky job I would like to know why this autist is just listening to music

He should be in more movies. I think I read he turned down a lot of capeshit which is pretty based of him but I always thought he should have been Batman

Yeah I get what they were trying to do but it just didn't really click to me for some reason

I love Jon Bernthal, but I think Hamm would've been an even better Frank Castle. Bernthal sometimes seems like he's particularly trying to be a tough guy and he can't exactly get rid of that country boy voice. Hamm would be more silently menacing.

Also, why the fuck would you tape these guys, are you stupid? Tape other shit all you want, not career criminals.

So is this as cheesy and pretentious as everything else Edgar Wright does or is it actually worth my time to watch?

First half is entertaining. Second half not so much. The music gimmick is alright and then the rest of it is just "dude tropes lol"

It has some cheesy moments, yeah. But pretentious? Absolutely not, it's a fun heist movie with a romance in the middle. Good first date movie desu.

THIS TBQHWU SENPAITACHI

He would be an excellent Batman. Honestly, I'd rather see him in capeshit than those shitty comedies he happens to be in nowadays.

Baby just screams "police informant", I would be curious too.