Why is she on there?

Eli is blind, he wouldn't stand a chance

is that idris elba

gonna have to vote for him

Why not shitlord?
She's a competent spy and action girl

was eli blind?

Blind guy dies immediately
Bond-Burgerer and ScarJew both have massive support teams, so it would msotly come down to them, the other "lone-wolf" types being comparatively easy pickings.
Bond is also apparently immortal and ageless, and has the strongest plot armor.
I expect a hilarious one liner as she gets pushed into the blades of the Helicarrier.

Yes. Did you even watch the movie? That's why he was able to read the book and why he wore the sunglasses.

nigger did you even watch the film? he may have been blind but he killed tons of people who weren't, not to mention the fact that he had the grace of God with him

>Why don't you take her out for a spin?

"didn't carry your"

Bauer

I'm Franking all my Franks on Frank.

Frank Castle has killed the entire marvel landscape before.....he wins

bourne is always two steps ahead

Atomic Blonde

>mask you something guy as punisher
>aging marvel husky voice jewess
>character in a movie that came out once played by denzel
>CRAIG "BOND"
>jesus christ thats jason "each movie is worse than the last" bourne
>i like john wick but 2 looks retardo

Not the same user

Name one notable achievement in the history of her character?

Black Widow. She's easily the most OP character there, she'd fucking wreck the others. She was fucking up Chitauri and Ultron bots with ease, none of the others would be capable of that. Maybe Wick. Replace her with Vincent from Collateral.

Taming the hulk

Craig is bond like Trump is President.

Wick 2 was better than 1

Eli if with Bible.

Castle otherwise.

Obviously The Punisher. The only question is how many DC capeshits could he kill after killing all the MCU.

My man

Outsmarting a god.

Laughing my fucking sides off,
I hear the crickets already, good shit user

Bourne is overrated as fuck, he'd be the first one dead.

Wick is more overrated. His aim is shitty when he's not point blank and he is pretty meh hand-to-hand without a gun.

Wick, hands down

bond or bourne. Thye are on a different level. Wick is a good operator but thats it. the rest are fucking gay.

Did the redditor who made this forget that Dredd exists?

strawpoll.me/13483340

>tamed the hulk

Can tell you only watch the movies. You didn't name her multitude of team ups with other superheroes or her original origin...go back to tumblr faggit.

Frank assuming he believes all of them are criminals.

I don't think he has any reason to kill any of them.

How about name something out her publication history and not some shit movie. Fuck off back to tumblr nigger.

Eli has Skyfair donned plot-armor, the others can't really top that.

Are you dumb nigger? We're obviously talking about the movie versions. Nobody cares that you read comics, ya big ol nerd.

her double agent shit during secret war was pretty useful

Castle has bigger plot armor than Batman. As soon as you convince him that the rest deserve justice, it's over

Isn't John Wick semi-magical? Wouldn't he benefit from the slightly fantastical nature of his universe?

>obviously talking about movies

No one except you has said that. Why don't you stop trying to shoot down the conversation so you won't have to defend your shit argument.

Also here buddy you dropped this.

Eli has God Almighty on his side.
Top contenders would be Wick, Romanoff and Castle

ok well scarjo and eli are def out. i'd probably say wick since he kills hordes of guys without any fancy gadgets.

What if they all team up?

What the fuck are you on about?

I mean, either OP is a faggot or he knows Dredd is over kill for these scrubs

so he's literally our bond

That's why OP used the pic from the movie, user. This is a television and film board.

You know how those movies are a fantasy, right? All the main characters are essentially fantastical meta-humans. The same could be said for Castle and Romanov, but they exists as kind of straight-man counterpoints to their universe, whereas Wick is a true creature of his.

Lay off the bong

You're the only faggot here.

Frank.
The answer will always be Frank.

What does Frank do that none of the other characters are not capable of doing?

Thinking about this a bit further, by applying the same rationale, I suppose James Bond would be the final contender vs. Wick, but Wick still win by virtue of being more interesting.

He can utilize the frank-force to become invincible as long as there are still criminals to be punished.

Eli is protected by God, case closed

Punisher have more plot armor than any of them

Why is SHE on there? Why the fuck is Eli on there more like.

There's no point in adding someone that would automatically win over the others. Dredd has by far the best equipment and support team. Eyes and ears everywhere, a device that gives him a full days rest on only a couple minutes downtime, and a WMD as a pistol. Also genetically bred fearless killing machine.

why the fuck is eli on there

I thought he was just protected by bad writing, maybe I need to see it again.

Netflix's Daredevil's Punisher wasn't anything special.
Black Widow was always laughable.
Eli was pretty damn good, almost magical.
Bond is a rough tie with Frank, but they are on the bottom rung.
Bourne is pretty damn good, but never had to deal with a lot of guys at once and almost never walked away cleanly from a fight.
And Wick is just overpowered.

Wick > Eli > Widow > Bourne > Bond = Frank.

Same difference

Henry

fair point

Best answer.

Henry

Dredd is the terminator with flesh instead of metal.

>not StalloneDredd

Him.

Who?

The debate about why you would post Facebook tier topics on Sup Forums?

It's possible he was merely pretending.

>I am a big fan of you Mr Bond
>Here is a big fan for you "push*

no its not, watch it again keeping in mind that he's blind, every scene makes more sense

OP is posting Nolan movies?

Bond has killed something like 300 people across all his movies, however if you're talking Castle from the comics his killcount according to an estimate from Marvel six years ago is literally 48,502

Sparrow takes it.

The question is, how do we bring world peace?
>Zimbabwe
>It's lupus
>I am iron man
>Hurr durr I am a wizard(i know he is sherlock)
>Where is the rum
I am guessing the other guy is from friends, but I don't like that show

this, he would shame them all like King David

Frank has the kind of conviction and purpose that none of the others can ever hope to achieve.

eli

now that is fucking fb teir

I consider their motivations and what theyve survived.

Flat out, Frank "The Punished" Castle wins hands down, John Wick had his dog killed, even as a dog-lover, I wouldn't kill everyone over it, Jason Bourne is a super soldier with amnesia, Eli was a big surprise the first time I watched the movie, but really when you think about it, it doesnt make any goddamnex sense that a blind guy could kill the way he did, I would agree with that one user that James Bond seems immortal and ageless, but I've always watched the bond series under the impression that each bond is just a different agent with every actor and that's two it would make sense to the plot, and I only discredit scarlett's character because of my lack of care for the character that I wouldn't believe anyone but Eli wouldn't defeat her

Wicks family got killed too you fucking idiot
Wick is OP andbwould win

wick killed the most people in gun combat so wick hands down

>Wicks family got killed too
no his wife died of cancer and then his dog got killed and his bitching car got stolen, that is his motivation its its goddamn refreshing but that is still all it is

Fuck this is normie shit to the max

What would they even argue about?

reddit i'm guessing